When i met YOU ;)

It hurts

Italicized words - *flashback

 

Chapter 1

 

  I was sitting on a chair, waiting for him in a café, he’s late again. I don’t know whenever he’s being late, not answering my calls or texts, ignoring me, i love him and trust him that he’s not with any girls right now except me. I was dating the top idol in all of Korea. Of all the girls been crazy for him, of course! All of them wants to be the girlfriend of the Famous Dragon of korea. Me? just an ordinary student. Who would think that an idol would fall in love with a girl like me? Then it happened, but suddenly something came up that caused things to turn in the other direction. 

I remember the day we were both so happy. But now? He seems like he doesn’t care anymore. But even though i knew this, there was still that hope inside of both of us that this would magically fix itself.

 

"Do you want to order anything?"

"No, I’m okay …"

"He’ll be here soon, don’t worry." 

 

I always asking myself, why love is like this? Do in love needs to hurt? Do in love needs to cry? Why it hurt too much? We never gave each a hug now. It was always a warm embrace. But the more i thought about it, it gives me heartache, the first heartache that i never felt before. I wanted to believe he was still the guy who took a leave from work because he knew i was visiting. I wanted to believe that we was still the same person i fell in love with.

 

He was running quickly to the café where i'am at. It’s raining outside, i saw him close his umbrella and remove his jacket while entering the café, he found me and sit at the table in front.

 

“Hi, sorry. I got stuck in the traffic.” I gave him a sad smile while i watch him fixing his clothes. After that, he put his hand together in the table and look at me, waiting to answer.

 

“That’s okay.”  i finally said.. "You’re wet. You might get sick.”  i asked him.

 

“I’m okay. Have you eaten?” I shook my head.

 

“I’ll just order something. I haven’t had a dinner. “

He is a good person, sweet, caring and i didn’t have to ask for anything because he already has those good characteristics i want to a guy. He always caring especially when i'm sick and tired from school. I don’t have to worry about, this is my last year in college, and he’s planning to get me a work in YG. But time has come, though i feel it, i need to tell him because he will never tell the truth about what he's hiding.

 

**

 

Is he here yet?” I asked my cousin Eunjae while we're walking inside the cafe which i haven't been yet. 

 

“Not yet, let’s order first.”

 

“Okay”

 

“Anyeong haseyo~, your order please?”  the cashiergirl asked.

 

“One Americano, medium, two artificial sweeteners, no cream.”

 

“And how about you ma’m?”

 

“I’m okay” i smiled.

 

“You’re not ordering coffee?”  Eunjae turned to me and asked.

 

“Maybe next time, I might get palpitations.”  after i answered, i look around  trying to look if Eunjae's boyfriend is here. But by eyes stopped on someone. He's in disguise. I stared at him consciously.

 

 

 

“Why don’t you try this strawberry… or vanilla bean… or… YAH!”  I almost jump when Eunjae shouted causing to get the other costumer"s attention to us including the guy i've been staring for a long time.

 

“So what’s your order?”

 

“Whatever, I’m okay”

 

“Fine, just try this, violet potato latte pls, short.”  I turned to look at the guy again, then i saw him looking at me too. My face turns to red when he flash me with a smile. 

We walk to an empty seat when we got our drinks and she started complaining about her boyfriend to me. I sigh, wanting to stop her. People are looking at us, i mouthed them sorry and stopped my cousin from her non-stop complaining.

 

“What has he done that you’re so mad at him?”

 

“He corrected my English in front of his friends!”

 

Maybe..He’s just concerned about you”.

 

“Concerned? He feels like he knows everything!... This is what happened. I told him…Babes, I have a lots of homeworks in culinary school. Then he said, Babe, you don’t say homeworks there’s no plural for homework even if they’re many”  I laughed at her.

 

“You find it funny?” 

 

“It’s a very petty reason to fight and plus, why did you spoke english if you knew you're not good at it. Aish"

 

“You don’t know these things Yumi, because you’re an NBSB”

 

“What’s NBSB?”

 

“No boyfriend since birth! So you wouldn’t know why this become an issue. You know guys, once they start treating you badly it goes on and on. I’m telling you he’ll treat you like a floor rug, or a toilet paper.”  I laughed at her again but stopped when i saw her boyfriend approaching.

 

“Hi babe, goodevening!”  He's about to lean when Eunjae pushed his face and pointed to an empty sit.

 

“Sit down!” She told to her boyfriend, and he immediately sat right away

 

I’ll be outside, excuse me.”  i decided to excuse first to give them privacy to talk. I'm about to get up when Eunjae"s boyfriend asked me.

 

“Where are you going? it’s raining hard.”

 

“Just outside” I smiled then took my bag.

 

“Where is your cousin going?” He asked.

 

“Don’t mind her, She’s old enough. She won’t get lost. We have to talk!”

 

I watched as the rain falls infront of  me. I sighed and put my arms around me. The wind was blowing while raining, it's freaking cold here outside good think i brought my jacket with me. When i turned around to look inside, i saw them fighting.. I clicked my tounge and shook my head. Then i felt someone beside me... It's HIM, the guy i've been staring a while ago. 

 

“You might get wet”   The guy in disguise asked without look at me with his arms are folded in his chest.

 

“Im okay”  I smiled

 

“You want to sit down first?”

 

“I’m just waiting for my cousin. We might be going home in a while” he nodded.

 

“Is it your first time here in the café?” 

 

"Yeah"

 

“I’ve been here always when I want a quite place, but it seems to be noisy right now, huh?”  I chuckled, i was about to apologize to him when i saw my cousin with her boyfriend. They seems to be okay now.

 

“Yumi, let’s go home. My boyfriend is on his way to his work.”  Eunjae handed me my umbrella.

 

“You guys are okay?”

 

Bring your cousin home Eunjae, and take a rest.”

 

“Come on”

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Aish, why it's so noisy? I can't finished the song i'm writing. I took my notebook and walk to the door. I saw the girl staring at me awhile ago. I smirked and went out.

“You might get wet”  I fold my arms on my chest and asked  without looking at her. When i felt she moved, i turned around and saw her shocked. I chuckled. She's so cute,  her cheeks are red maybe because she's cold. I wondered if she's a VIP or not, but i think she's not.

 

Im okay”  she said and gave me an eye smile causing me to smile too behind the cover on my mouth.

 

 

 

You want to sit down first?”

 

“I’m just waiting for my cousin. We might be going home in a while”  oh, so she's with the noisy girl fighting with her boyfriend..

 

Is it your first time here in the café?” 

 

"Yeah"

 

I’ve been here always when I want a quite place, but it seems to be noisy right now, huh?”  I joked. She chuckled. Too cute..

 

“Yumi, let’s go home. My boyfriend is on his way to his work.”  Her cousin interrupted us.

 

“You guys are okay?”

 

Bring your cousin home Eunjae, and take a rest.”

 

“Come on”

She left with her cousin without saying bye to me. I want to know about this girl more, and i want to see her smile again. I watched them leave before i took my walk to YG building.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally updated this fanfic after 2432552323899 years.

I decided to stop my other fanfic since i accidentally deleted the chapters i supposed to post for an update. I hope you like it. Please SUBSCRIBE, and COMMENT below. thanks