Something that is not supposed to happen

It hurts

Jiyong's POV

 

"What time is it?" I stopped the music, and asked Lea.

"It's 9:45, i'm so freaking hungry" She answered.

Oh crap, i forgot Yumi. This will be another fight, i swear, the moment i call her it will be the start. I went to the corner of the studio and call Yumi.

"Yumi, i'm so sorry.." I said the moment she picked up the phone. "I'm on my way to pick you u--"

"Nevermind, Ji" She coldly said.

"Yumi, please... YG hyung wants me to finish the song this day, i silent my phone so i can finish it in time. Just get ready, i'm going to pick you up" I reason it out and begged Yumi, i don't want another argument. I'm sick of it, but i guess she want it.

"I'm already having a dinner, it's already 10 pm. I've been calling you and you didn't  even bother to pick up" I sighed and ruffled my hair in annoyance

"I said i'm busy! My phone is on silent mode.." I said, trying to control my temper.

"I've been waiting for hours outside your apartment, hours Jiyong, Hours!" She said raising her voice.

"I said I'm sorry!" I bawled over the phone. Lea who is talking to Youngbae became silent and look at me.

"You have no right to get mad, you made me wait for you and then-"

"Aissh, Yumi i told you i was working!"

"Whatever! Goodbye" She shouted and hung up the phone.

"!" I said. Lea came over to me and rubbed my back telling me to relax.

"Look, take it easy. It's okay"

Youngbae went out leaving me and Lea inside the studio. She let me sit on the couch while comforting me.

"I'm dead tired and stress. And now what?!"

"Enough, okay? Enough." Lea held my arm, afraid that i might throw anything on the wall. But i won't that, not that with her and not here.

"Bull!" I cursed, she was suprised and remove her hand on my arm. "I can't take her anymore" I said and walk out of the studio.

I went to the parking area where no people. I shouted, i punched and kicked the wall. I was so mad. I don't think if it's right to be mad at her even if it's my fault on the first place. This is hard when i'm having relationship, the girl don't understand me, they just keep commplaining that i don't have time for her.

I leaned on the wall while my eyes closed when i felt someone in front of me and it was Lea. She handed me my phone and smiled.

"Ji, why don't you go home and rest?" She ask suddenly and I shooked my head

"I don't want to go home yet." I answered. I sat down on the floor and closed my eyes again. I want to have a rest, i want to relax, but not at home.

"I haven't had a dinner.." Lea suggested.

We went to my apartment. i took a can of beer and open it immediately. Lea watching me from her seat. I know we should be awkward by now, we're ex-es, and i'm supposed to be mad at her. But i can't, i need some friend right now. I sat beside her, and gave the other can i took from my refrigirator.

"Ji, i know what she's going through" She started. "I got hurt too when i left you, and i regretted it so much until now. If only i knew that you would choose me over your dreams, i shouldn't left, i shouldn't hurt you." She said, tears pooling on her eyes. I slowly leaning on her, until my lips touches her. And the last thing i knew we were on my bed.. ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

This is a short update for you guys..

Thank you for subscribing to my fic guys, hope you continue to support it and i'm looking forward to your comments  not just to my subscribers but to all silent-readers.