Is this the end of US?

It hurts

 

Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuaKtMAuXNM it fits exactly with this chapter.

and remember, this is already happpening in present times so the letter are no longer italicized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Yumi's POV

 

It was raining outside, they were plenty customers here inside the café. He was the one who decided to talk here. It's been a long time since i've been here, but i will never ever forget this place because this is the place where I and Jiyong met.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore...But after thinking about what happened. I finally understand.... Maybe it's my fault why you had to look for another woman"

Jiyong who is staring on the table, look up at me and shook his head slowly "Yumi, it's not like that" He said softly.

"Let's just forget that it happened, let's just move on" I said making him silent. "What were you supposed to tell me?" I reminded him.

"You're right, we have to move on" This time, his eyes never leave mine as he said that. "Yumi...I know how much you love me.. and i thank you for that. I just can't... i can't be your only world." I felt my eyes starting to water, i clasp my hands on my lap hard to prevent my tears to fall. "Yumi, i'm not enough for you...i still want to accomplish a lot in my life..i--" I cutted him.

"But we're not fighting about that, right? My point is, until when.... is it going to be like this? Why are you like that?" My voice broke and tears finally fell from my eyes.

"This is who i am, and i don't blame you for who you are. I feel like we're already hurting each other..... and it came to the point that we might end up hating each other.." I sobbed silently.

"That's not going to happen, right?" I said between sobs

"What i said the last time is right..... I am not the man you think you love" He glanced at me and look down after. I guess he don't want to see me crying again. "So i think it would be better if we go our seperate ways"

"Do you still love me?" I manage to say while sobbing. Jiyong nodded unsurely. "But why do you have to leave me?"

"Because i'm no longer sure...if my love for you is enough..for us to be together.... Do you understand?" He said softly. When i looked to him, there is a pity-look in his eyes...

"Yumi.." He called

"It's okay, Jiyong. I understand"

"Are you okay?" Jiyong said concernly. Wow, what do you think after you did this? do you think i'm still okay? I hate you, Jiyong...I hate you... "Yumi--"

"Jiyong..stop it" I get up from my seat and started to leave

"Where are you going?" Jiyong's voice is still soft, and with concern, which can make me what him to stay more but i can't .... it hurts me too much.

"We're done here, right? I'm going home"

"Yumi.. it's still raining outside. Let me bring you home" I smirked

"I'm okay now, Jiyong. I was able to come here alone...I'd be able to go home without you" I said and left.
 

That's it... we're already done. We started and ended in that cafe. How memorable, right?

I wiped my tears, the tears which symbolize me that i'm weak, i'm fool..fool for love.

The feeling of loosing someone you love, whom who build you dreams. I don't know where and how to start to pick up the pieces of me that were torn into pieces. It's really hard... so hard when you put someone at the center of your life but then he will just leave you. I'm scared of what will happen, that he will find someone again, that she's the destined one and not me. Destiny? That's a stupid word. I believe on it at first, because that was the thing that made us together but now, i don't believe at it anymore.

If only i can turn back the time, to make things straight so that it will not end like this. Why, why you Jiyong?

"Oh.. you're home, Yumi" Grandma said and spread her arms to hug me. "Where did you go?" She asked, smiling at me but disappear when she noticed my puffy and red eyes.

"Why did you cried? Come on, let's sit first" Grandma hugged me once more, and took me couch. "What happen?"

"He already left me grandma" I said then laughed

"Then why are you laughing?"  She asked.

"Because i'm so tired of crying, Grandma. It really hurts so i just want to cover myself and pretend that i'm happy"

"Honey, that is not right.. You can cry on me, all you want.. Go let it out" I shooked my head.

"I can't" I said and hugged her.

"You know, we all go through that phase. Maybe your only mistake is, you loved him too much, you made him your whole word. So when he left.. it feels as if..you've lost everything" I stared on our floor and didn't noticed that a tear escaped from my eyes which i wiped right away.

"Don't worry. One day, you're going to remember all this and you're just going to laugh. You're going to laugh about all these things you went through" I chuckled "Yes, like that, honey" She said pointing at me and i laughed.

"Okay, let's stop this drama.. Do you want something? How about chocolates? Let's shopping? hmmm... I know! Let's shop for your dress, you're going to graduate on the other day right? Right, wash your face and we're going on a shopping!"

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I went to my parent's house after that. This time, i need my parent's advice not friends or anyone else. But when i sneak into their room, they're already sleeping. I glanced on my watch and it read 11 pm. I stayed outside in our garden, i leaned on the wall and closed my eyes.

"Jiyong? Son? It's already late. What's the matter?" My appa said walking towards beside me.

"I hurt someone" I said

"An accident? You got into an accident?"

I shooked my head "No, it's not an accident, appa. It's worse than that. I just hurted a woman....I feel like.. i'm the worst person in the world--" Appa cutted me

"No, son. Of course not. Sometimes, we hurt other people.. maybe because some things must just come to an end. But that doesn't mean you're a bad person. It just means... move on.. just move on."

"I'm sorry, if i disturbed you, appa." He chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Why are you apologozing? You're my son. There are just things in life that sometimes they just don't work out the way we expect it to be. But you are my son.." Appa smiled.

"Appa.. Thank you" I said and hugged him.

I slept on my parent's house. I kinda miss them, too much busy from work that i didn't give some time for my family. I'm glad, they are still there for me even i am not there for them.

I came to work as usual, need to finished my songs for my album. Inside the studio were Lea, Teddy Hyung, Youngbae, Daesung,and YG hyung, they are all here to listen to my new song "Finally/Without You"

"The song is good, Jiyong. I adviced you to let other sing the second verse, i think it would fit if it is a girl... Hmmm, maybe one of the new girl group, Ji? What do you think?" YG hyung said.

And because i'm not on my mind again today, i didn't hear what YG hyung said.

"Jiyong?" Lea called me.

"Oh.. what is it?"

"What do you think about YG sajjangnim said?" She said

"It's..okay" I nodded and flashed a fake smile.

After YG hyung and Teddy hyung left, Lea came to me.

"Jiyong, can you please get a hold of yourself? Do you think we're all stupid here that we don't notice that you haven't been yourself this day?" Lea said. Youngbae and Daesung went beside me too.

"I've just been thinking a lot of things."  I said

"Did you change your mind again?" She asked

"No, i didn't. It's just that... i want to call her"

"Why?" Youngbae asked

"I just want to know is she's okay"

Lea smirked while Youngbae patted my back

"Dude, do you think that she's okay after you broke up with her? and you think if you call her she's gonna feel so much better?" Youngbae said

"I just want to ask how she is. Is that wrong?" I said, defending myself.

"Do you want to call her to make her feel good or to make you less guilty?" Lea said.

I can't with my mind right now, it's making me insane. I can't stop thinking of Yumi. Yes, i feel guilty because of what i did to her. But what can i do? it's done now, it's already in the past.

On the next day. All my members and i went on a dinner together, and it's TOP hyung's treat.

"Oh, Jiyong. It's Yumi's graduation today" TOP hyung said suddenly in the middle of laughs. The smile slowly leaving my lips, then i continue eating my food.

"How did you know?" I asked

"Seobyul send me a picture" He said

"Wait... are you two dating?" Seungri went in.

"Aniyo!" TOP hyung said then smile after.

"Ya! You're dating Seobyul?" I said teasing him.

"Okay, okay! I am. So stop now!" We all made some noise except for TOP hyung who seems to be annoyed by Seungri beside him.

I suddenly remember what Yumi told me, that she will go to USA after she graduates. I still love her to be honest though i left her and hurted her. So i decided.. i need to talk to her before she leave.

"I need to go" I said getting up ready to leave

"Where are you going?" I'm about to answer but i'm already at the door of the restaurant. I took a cab and went to Yumi's school.

When i got there, i paid to the driver and quickly ran inside but then i realize i'm not wearing any cloth to hide myself. I took my handkerchief to cover my face except my eyes. I went inside the theater but there's no people already. I was panting because i ran too much, i put my hand on my chest. 

"The Graduation ceremony is already done, sir" A janitor said. I nodded and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooppss. The story is not yet done. Relax. There's one more chapter left :D


~Yencuyom <3