I am not that man

It hurts

Yumi's POV

 

 

"Why are you so quiet? Are you feeling well?" I've been avoiding fightings between me and Jiyong but it seems he still bringing it up. He supposed to ignore Lea, he supposed to hate her, he supposed to avoid her, but he's doing the opposite of it. I don't want another fight because i'm afraid he would give up, and break up with me. I love him and i don't want lose him.

"Maybe i'm just tired walking all day at the mall with YoonJi and Seobyul. You know how tireless those two are." I said as i helped him take off his accesories. "Ji, i'm going home early tonight. I need to stay home with Grandma." I stand up from his bed put the accesories on the drawer.

"Yumi, is there a problem again?" Jiyong said seriously. We haven't saw each other for days. After him and Lea became friends he barely texted me or call me. He was transforming to cold. What did you do to Jiyong, Lea?

"Nothing, i'm just getting annoyed at some people" I said.

"Why?" He said without looking at me.

"Some people are just so malicious" I shooked my head.

"Malicious?"

"They say a lot of thing about you" Jiyong stopped his tracks and look at me

"About me? Like what?"

I sighed "They even say something about Lea, that you two have still involvement" Jiyong stood up and went beside me.

"Who's spreading those nasty rumors?"

"It doesn't matter, i don't believe them anyway"

He cutted me "No, i want to know. Who told you about me and Lea?" Jiyong said raising his voice

"I told you it doesn't matter"

"WHO TOLD YOU?!" He shouted. We were now standing on our feet, facing each other. I keep silence for a seconds and turned my back on him.

"Do you really want to know?! Me! I saw you two in a restaurant, i was with my friends and we saw just the two of you together!" I turn to face him again and shouted, tears poolling on my eyes.

"Why didn't you approach me?" He pointed at me while clenching his teeth

"I don't want to disturb you--"

"NO, Because you think we're dating!" Jiyong shouted again making me step back. This is first time we fight again since the last time. I thought this would never happen again. "What else, Yumi? Do you want to know if something happened between me and Lea?"

"No, STOP IT!"

"I'm going to tell you everything, before you hear it from other people" He stepped forward towards me.

I was sobbing in that moment, our face was near to each other. My heart is aching so much, i can't do anything, i was just standing in front of him crying.

"I am not the man you think you love.." He said half whispered. I cannot take it anymore, i look down on the floor whilr his words are killing me every second. "I am not that man, Yumi!"

I wiped my tears using the back of my hand "I'm going home..."

"Yumi" Jiyong stopped me by holding my wrist. I pushed him and shouted "I'M GOING HOME!"

I ran down the building as fast as i can, didn't care about people looking at me, all i want is to get home and get rest from everything. I'm so tired from hurting. How long it will be to make this pain go away? He betrayed me. He hurted me so many times but without him........ i don't what i'm going to do. Jiyong is my life, my everything.

My clothes are dripping in wet and also my hair. It rained outside while i'm making my way home. I rode a taxi but it's still no use i'm already wet and i will probably going to be sick tomorrow.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 


I looked at my clock on the wall, which read 5 in the morning. I stayed up all night trying to think again what happen earlier. What did i do? I just hurted my girl. My heart felt heavier the moment the scene of Yumi crying suddenly replaying in my mind, my conscience is eating me right now. I shouldn't did that to her, i shouldn't broke her heart again.

I still have my yesterday's clothes on, my hair was so messy and got this black circles around my eyes. I was just staring at the wall and do nothing. My eyes wanted to shut down but my mind is still bugging me.
Walking out of my room, silence welcome me. As if a pin would fall, it will echo around my apartment. So quiet. I was used to hear laughs here and there. I went back to my room again, one by one taking off my clothes until i got in front of my bathroom. I turned the shower on and letting the cold water hit my body as my hands on the wall and my eyes closed. 

After i took a shower, i glanced again at clock on my wall, it shows 7. Time flies so fast that i didn't even notice that the sun is already up. Another day for work. Next week, we will continue our tour in Japan but this time in Saitama. It will be a busy week again because i was preparing for my solo album this year, and will come out on my birthday. It was hard to do tours and at the same time work for my album.

"You're hurting each other, Ji." Youngbae adviced after i told my best friend everything. When i got here in YG building, i immediately look for my bestfriend, even though Bae doesn't have experiences when it comes to relationship, he still have experienced when it comes to love because he was hurted too.

"I don't know whats happening to me" I said shooking my head.

"Are you still happy?" I look up to him and asked myself....Am i?

"If i leave her, what will happen to her? My consience is definitely going to bug me"

"Wait..what are we talking about here? If you love her or if you're just guilty?" Guilty.... i am..

"i still want to accomplish a lot in life..... there's still a lot to do..i can't give up everything and...... I can't give her up too" I lowered my head after i said the last words.

'Jiyong, be a man! You can't avoid problems if you don't want to hurt her more, you have to make a choice." Youngbae patted my back and left me alone in the studio.

I put my head down on table and sighed. When i look up, my eyes found a paper and a pen which gave some idea. I took it and began to write down my feelings.

Love is painful all the love is painful.
Repeating like a fool. That’s what I always do.
But pain is beautiful. It’s same as you.
Hope turns into disappointment. Wish turns into despair.
As love deepened, pain deepened more
Illusion or expectation that this time, it’ll be different, uh.
eventually, how many years have passed, there is no “forever”.
eventually, We’re not meant to be, become alone again.
barely, barely, barely, I thought I finally found my love.
eventually, eventually, It’s ended again like this.

My mind is not changed from the very first
but my mind is now full of wounds cuz of you
Cuz of your cold voice, I’m changing, I’m getting cold as well
It’s hard to get back, between you and me
we are drifting farther and farther apart from each other
It’s hard to go around each other
So I gave parting to you as a gift and turned my back
I’m falling without you

Eventually whose fault is it. There’s no love.
Eventually I’m saying goodbye to you. Tired, I’m falling asleep.
barely barely barely, it seems like this is an end between us.
Eventually eventually, we’re becoming strangers.

My mind is not changed from the very first
but my mind is now full of wounds cuz of you
Cuz of your cold voice, I’m changing, I’m getting cold as well.
It’s hard to get back, between you and me
we are drifting farther and farther apart from each other
It’s hard to go around each other
So I gave parting to you as a gift and turned my back
I’m falling without you

Let’s go
I didn’t know at first. I liked the empty place which was hers.
After several days, at last I thanked her.
I didn’t know about myself
didn’t know about the confidence that I could live without you.
tomorrow which is different from today
1 year, 2 years. regret is getting deeper as much as the pain.
I pray everything will be changed as time goes
for you my baby.

My mind is not changed from the very first
but my mind is now full of wounds cuz of you
Cuz of your cold voice, I’m changing, I’m getting cold as well
It’s hard to get back, between you and me
we are drifting farther and farther apart from each other
It’s hard to go around each other
So I gave parting to you as a gift and turned my back

I’m falling without you

 

(A/N: The song is "Finally/Without You by G-Dragon, it was just translated into english. Credits to Kpoplyrics.net)

 

"Yo" Right in time, Teddy hyung entered the room. I gave him the paper which contain the lyrics i wrote. He read it first then smile after, he went on the piano and began doing some melody.

 

-----------

 

"You have to make a choice" Youngbae's voice keeps replaying on mind. He's right, i need to make a choice now.
I brought my phone from my pocket and started to look for Yumi's name. I pressed the green button and put the phone on my ear.

It rang and rang and rang...

Then i tried again...

"Hello?" Oh, she picked up.

"Yumi? Can we meet? We have talk about a lot of things" I said over the phone.

"I know" Yumi answered with trembling voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------

As you noticed from chapter 1 to 25, all letters are in italicized, which mean all of these are happening in past or in short "flashbacks". So... next chapter will be no more "flashback" , it will happen in present times.

Sit back and relaxed. I already decided the ending, thanks to my sister who helped me :D

Thank you for supporting and waiting for my story. Keep commenting guys :)

 

~Yencuyom <3