Uh Oh Rumors

It hurts

 

I ruffled my hair in frustation then i heard Yumi murmuring something while sleeping. I went to her and stare. I remember suddenly what i read from the internet seconds ago. This is what i'm afraid of, actually i don't care about my career, i care about Yumi. I'm scared that fans might hurt her just like other fans did when they found out that their oppa is in relationship with someone.

"Jiyong..." I flashed her a smile and move closer to her to kiss her forehead.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I didn't answer her back instead i buried my face on her neck.

"Why are you not answering me?" Yumi shake me in my shoulder, but still not talking.

"Hey.. tell me what's wrong" she said sofly.

"Nothing.. by the way i'm sorry for being drunk yesterday. Did i do something last night?" I whispered on her neck near her ear.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked.

"You're not answering my question"

"No, you didn't do something last night" She answered.

Silence developed us, we still laying on the bed, my arms aroung her waist while my face still buried on her neck. Should i tell her about the rumor? I don't want her to feel bad but telling her would make me feel relieve.

"Yumi, i need to tell you something.." i started.

"What is it?" Yumi asked. This is it, should i really tell her?

"Nothing..." Aish, why did i said that?

"You're weird Jiyong!" She chuckled and get up from my bed to go to bathroom.

How will i say this to her? She needs to know about it, but i'm scared of her reactions once she see the news.

I get up and decided to prepare dinner for her first then i'm going to tell her after. Later, i will go to YG building though hyung haven't call me yet to meet him, i knew  what will happen, it happened already when i had relationship with a japanese model,Kiko, rumors spread out that we're dating but YG hyung told me to deny it. Rumors stopped by the time hyung said online that we're just friends.

 

Ring, ring

 

I'm about to finish cooking when i heard Yumi's phone ringing. I went to my room to answer it but i saw Yumi getting it, she gave an "okay" sign and answered it.

"WHAT?!" I heard her from my room. Uh oh, she already knew.

"Ji.." I turned around to see her, arms folded on her chest. Oh men, she's mad..

"Why didn't you tell me?" She said with bossy tone.

"About what?" I said pretending that i don't know about what is she saying.

"Don't pretend like you don't know, Jiyong." Wow, she looks so scary.

"Who told you?" I asked

"Yongdeuk.." She answered.

"Yongdeuk? Hitech dancer? How he--" Yumi cutted me

"Don't change the topic, Jiyong. Why do i have to hear those from him instead from you? Jiyong, your career is important here!"

"But you're more important!" I said. She froze after i said those words. I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket, it was YG hyung.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jiyong, come in the office later, i need to talk to you" He said and hung up. When i look up, Yumi was nowhere to be found. I check my room and she was there, reading the news spreading on the internet.

"What are you going to do with this? are you going to deny it?" She suddenly speak up. I sighed and took a seat beside her.

"I'm going to meet YG hyung later, i will tell him that i'm going to tell the truth about us.."

"Are you sure about that?" I nodded.

Yumi and I talked already about the spreading rumor before i went to YG building, we already cleared things and decided to tell the truth to my fans. I realized this is how se7en hyung and Hanbyul noona felt when they were experienced this kind of thing, the rumor spread and it even has a picture on it so there is no way to deny it for there is a big proof. 

I passed by the recording room first to greet Teddy hyung, i look for Lea but Teddy hyung said she went out to buy some snacks. After that, i went up to YG hyung's office, i knocked two times and went in.

 

Bearbricks welcome me as i enter YG hyung's office, i feel like they are all looking and smiling at me. woo, creepy. I greeted and bowed before i sit in front of his table. He was busy doing something on the computer, not a single word came from his mouth. I'm getting nervous, my hands clasped together, my head down. It's like 20 minutes has passed when Hyung turned away from his computer and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Jiyong.." He called me.

"Ne, hyung" I answered. I sat straight, my eyes were avoiding his gaze.

"What is this all about? Why didn't you tell me you're dating someone?" He asked. I keep my head down and silent.  "How long?"

"Almost a year, Hyung" I said.

"This is the second time you've been caught, i told you to be more careful.." He let out a sigh. "I don't know this girl yet, i want to meet her, Jiyong."

Not eveyone in YG knows about my relationship with Yumi. Bigbang, YG producers and some friends of Yumi from Hitech dancers. I was protecting our relationship from others, but it ended not very well. I was careless that day when Yumi and i were in the park, i'm not wearing my disguise that's why someone caught us.

 

To: Yumi <3

From: Jiyong

Yumi, i'm going to pick you up in an hour, get ready YG hyung wants to meet you.
see you later, <3