A day with Jiyong

It hurts

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jiyong, trying to avoid his eyes

"I just passed by the area. I was thinking maybe..."

"Maybe what?" He let out a small smile and took the paper bag beside him.

"Maybe you haven't had Violet potato latte quiet sometime, i made this for you" He said.

I stare at the cup and there was a word "sorry" on it. I moved my gaze to him and felt tears falling down from eyes again. Jiyong put the cup on the floor and hugged me.

"Jiyong.." I said between my tears "It really hurts.."

"Sshh. Remember my promise? I will always here for you whatever happens.." He said and kissed my head.

 

------------

 

Today is Saturday... I went to the park riding my bike. It was so sunny but windy, this was my favorite time of the day that is why i went out to relax and fresh my mind. I called Yoonji and Seobyul so we can hang out since we didn't see each other lately because we are all busy at school. I plopped down on the bench beside a tree where sun couldn't shine on me. After 3 minutes i received a message from Yoonji telling they are already in the park. As i turned around i saw them quite far from my place and wave at them to come here.

"Wassup?" Yoonji said as they reached the bench i was sitting and sat on it.

"Everything is fine.." I answered. I reached for my bag inside the basket on my bike then i took out a box of macarons. I started to love eating macarons, almost everyday i dropped first on the new build cafe where Yongdeuk bought the macarons before i went to school.

"Are you guys hungry? I brought some macarons" I said. Seobyul quickly took the box from my hand and began eating it. I guess she's hungry then. Well, she's always hungry, there is never been a time where i saw her not eating.

"This is great, where did you bought it?" She said while munching macarons.

"Hey, swallow that first" I said in mother tone voice and she nodded. Yoonji laughed.

"Woah.. Why did you sudenly became fat..look" I teased Seobyul. We laughed hardly until we cry. We continue to teased Seobyul when suddenly Yoonji's phone beeped meaning she receive a message.

"Yumi.." Yoonji called my attention. She stand up and pull Seobyul with her.

"Ahmmm.. We're going to buy.. ahm.. ice cream.. Right, we're going to buy ice cream. Just stay there, don't move, we will be right back, okay?" I was confused by their suddenly actions. I raised my eyebrow. They already left before i answered. I was left sitting alone on the bench. I sighed as i heard children's laughing not too far from me, when suddenly a pair of hand cover my eyes.

"Yah! who are you? get off your hands, i can't see!" I shouted. "If you didn't remove it i will call the police!" Then i heard a laugh. I looked right up to where the familiar laugh came from.

"Yah, Jiyong!" I stand up and punch his arm.

"okay, okay stop now!" He said, but he's still laughing. So i continued to punch and slap him on his arm. "If you won't stop, i'll kiss you!" I stopped and put my arms on my chest and pouted angrily at him. "stop pouting, i will really kiss you" Jiyong went to me and kissed me. His hands on my waist, i put my hands on his neck and felt him smiled on our kiss.

We move apart slowly, then he pulled me to walk to leave the park.

"Wait.. my bike." I said, pointing to it.

"Yoonji and Seobyul will take care of that.."

"Oh. Did you guys planned all this?" I stopped from walking and remove my hand from his.

"Yes, but please don't get mad.." He said sweetly and took my hand again.  "We're going to have fun today, arraseo?" I nodded and he smiled at me.

I don't know where are we going until the car stopped infront of a mall. I look up and saw..

 

Woa, we are really going to have fun today.. I remove my eye on the window and look at Jiyong on my side. He's already in disguise clothes. He showed me a thumbs up sign, we went out of the car and entered the mall.

"There aren't a lot of people here, at least" I pointed out to Jiyong.

"That's because it's still early saturday afternoon, everyone else is still at work, i guess" he said.

"How come you're not at the studio?"

"I called in sick, so i could spend time with you." He said. I blushed upon hearing him.

We walked around the mall. I wondered if everyone else around us would notice Jiyong with his secret girlfriend holding hands in the mall. But i guess no one.

"Did you want to buy anything?" he asked. "Clothes or shoes or bags or i don't know.. anything?"

"Actually, i was keeping my eye out for Kidrobot toys." Eunjae and i love them, but we didn't have time to buy them, atleast i have one in my room.

"Really, okay we will look around.." he said and I smiled in excitement.

Right then, we passed by a Rilakkuma store. I grinned at the cute store display as we passed by, when Jiyong suddenly stopped walkin g

"It's a toy store, maybe those robots you're looking for are in there, come on let's go inside.."

We took minutes to look around finding Kidrobot toys, but this isn't a robot store. Well, Kidrobot toys weren't actual robots, and even if they were, they would have no place in Rilakkuma land. But we couldn't find so we walked out of the store. We'd already gone into 5 toy stores, we're gettiing tired but having fun. Every toy store we went, we always took a picture together. LOL. It was fun.

In the end, we didn't find the Kidrobot toy i want. But he told me that he's going to look for it no matter what just to have my toy. This is one of the best day. I really love Jiyong for even though it's dangerous for him to go to a places with many people, he did it because he want to spent time with me. He didn't bother if someone would take us a picture and post it online, but me, i was so nervous at that time. It was already dark, Jiyong drove me home.

"Ji, it was really fun. Thank you so much.." I said then hugged him.

 

"I will do anything just to see you smile..."