Osaka day 2

It hurts

Yumi's POV

 

 

Knock Knock

 

I rolled to my side and felt that Jiyong is not beside me anymore. Where is he? I rubbed my eyes, trying to open it wide.

 

Knock Knock

 

Aishh, it's so early and yet someone is knocking on my door. Ani, go knock and tired yourself  whoever you are i'am not going to open the door. I took a pillow near me and use it to cover my face.

 

Knock Knock

 

I get up and walk towards the door

"YAH! IT'S SO EARLY AND-- Seungri?" I stopped from my tracks when i opened the door and revealed Seungri holding a tray with breakfast on it.

"Goodmorning noona, sorry to disturb your sleep. Jiyong hyung wants me to give this to you" Seungri said with big smile on his face.

"Oh, thanks Ri" I thanked him with confusion in my voice. "Where is your Hyung anyway?" I asked him while he's bringing the tray in and put in on the table outside the balcony.

"Enjoy your breakfast, noona!" Seungri said cheerfully.

"Wait! Where's Jiyong?" I asked but he already left.

I don't know what Jiyong is up to but i sensed something suprising is going to happen later. From what i know, Jiyong has no work, today is their rest day, Alive tour in Osaka day 1 is already done. We have to stay here for 3 more days for the day 2,3,and 4. I thought it will be just a one day concert then we will go back home after, i was suprised when Jiyong told me we're not going home yet. How can't i be suprise when i still have classes and here I am in Japan having a vacation. I was mad at Jiyong for not telling me about this, i'm a graduating student so i have to attend all my class. Aissh, Jiyong.

After i ate my breakfast, i took my phone and called Jiyong.

 

"Please leave a message after the tone"

 

I tried again and he still didn't answer my call. Where did Jiyong went? Hmp, nevermind. I was planning to ask Jiyong to take me out, guess i have to call and ask Yongdeuk to take--

 

Beep Beep

 

Oh, it's Jiyong. Good timing, Ji.

I unlocked my phone and read Ji's message



FROM: Jiyong <3
Get ready babe, we're going out later. I'm going there in a few minutes.

 

A smile appeared on my lips after i read the message, i suddenly felt excited, i will finally tour the Osaka with my boyfriend.

I excitedly run to the bathroom and shut the door.

 

Boy I'm ready for your love
You got me going steady for your love
Nobody but you I'm thinking of
So heavenly so obvious
~

 

I sang while water running down my body, it was Bom unnie's part in We Belong Together. That song stuck on my head for a few days, actually i just heard it from YoonJi and it's awesome, of course the composer is more awesome.

Towel wrapped around my body as i went out of the bathroom still singing the same song.

"Hey babe.." Jiyong said without removing his eyes on my phone--. WAIT, Jiyong? What is he doing here?!

"Y-Y-YAAH!" I screamed while wrapping my arms around my body. Under the towe,l i was just wearing my underwear and bra, and there is a guy inside the room. I don't care if he is my boyfriend, he is still a guy!

"COVER YOUR EYES!" I shouted at him.

"What? I texted you that i'll be coming over in a few minutes. Did you received my message?" He said defensively while he cover his eyes using his hands.

"Stay there i'll go change inside"

 

When i went out, Jiyong is nowhere to be found. He left again? Then i heard a voice coming from the balcony.

"Lea and I are nothing, okay?...... I'm trying to do everything for Yumi to forgive me....of course i love her....no, it's just.... yeah... thanks Eunji...i'll hung up now...bye" He put his phone inside his pocket and massage his temple.

"Why did Eunji called?" I said causing Jiyong to jump from suprise.

"She want to talk to you but you're inside the bathroom.."

"No, you're talking about Lea" Jiyong pursed his lips and went inside. He needs a lot of explanation to do.

"Let's go" He grabbed my hand. I quickly took my purse and went out the room. Jiyong has a habit of changing the topic everytime he doesn't like to talk about.

Jiyong is so hyper right now, his mouth never stop from talking and talking while we're riding inside the car. I have no Idea where are we going, i'm sure not in Namba for there's so many people there and Jiyong is just wearing a cap and shades, fans will surely recognize him.

 

    

Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan

 

"Woah"

 

This place is really cool, inside was a very large tank inside it wasa decent variety of fish / sea animals, etc, i feel like i'm under water. It's eight story high aquarium where you get to see different species at different level with interesting collection such as Whale Shark and Giant Stingray. Jiyong was laughing at me, because he said i act like a kid. Yes, i was. hahaha. Pulling him to this side then to that side, begging him to buy me those cute octopus stuff toy.
 

"Here you go, babe" He said handing me the toy. I was smiling ear to ear while i hugging the toy. It's so fluffly! "Aigoo, you're acting like a kid again" Jiyong pats my head.
 

We watch some dolphin shows and a show where sea lion fed, then after that we walked and walked hands intertwined, people were looking at us because obviously it's G-Dragon over here with her Girlfriend, some of them taking a picture of us. I was a bit uncomfortable about that but Jiyong managed to comfort me.

"Thanks Ji" I smiled at him.

"Anything for you,babe" He flashed me a smile too.

"Anything?" He nodded.

I cupped his face, moved my face closer to him and whispered "Tell me the thing about you and Lea" I heard people murmuring to each other, so i remove my hands from his face and pull him to walk.

"Spit out everything"

Jiyong told me everything, everything that i heard from Hi-Tech dancers, he just added a some but it was exactly what he said. I was silent and didn't even react when Jiyong was telling about them, of course it hurts for me.

He also told me that Lea is the one who spread the picture, .. Chasing and begging Ji to get back from her, Jiyong didn't told me that but i know it, i have friends in YG building who always saw them.

As soon as i know we're already riding the Tempozan Ferris Wheel which is just next to Osaka Aquarium. Jiyong help me to get into the passenger car before he entered. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gently put my head to his shoulder.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything...please forgive me" His voice was so soft.

"I love you, Ji" I whispered.

"I love you more" He whispered back and kissed my temple.

I felt so good and contented, i wish to stay like this forever.

"Do you remember something today?" Jiyong asked while playing his hand with my hand. I raised my eyebrow and shook my head.

Jiyong removed his arm from my shoulder and search something from his pocket, then seconds later it revealed a small box with a ring on it.

"Happy Anniversary, babe" He said, putting the ring to my finger

                         

"Look i have one too" He showed me his finger and it was the same ring as mine.

"Oh my gosh, Ji. I'm sorry, i didn't know today is our anniversary. I'm so sorry" Next thing i know his lips was already attached to mine kissing me passionately with full of Love. Soon, we have to pull back because of lack of air. Jiyong chuckled and hugged me.

"You know what, this is the first time i actually gave a ring to my girlfriend. I don't give those to my ex-es because you know, i don't take them seriously even Lea... I didn't gave her anything... It was only you...only you"

Jiyong's words keep repeating on my head. I felt like i'm a Princess having a Happily Ever After with my Prince, of course i don't expect that to happen, i know Happily Ever After don't exist, everyone knows that.

After we ride the Ferris Wheel we ate in a restaurant, it was already dark outside when we finished our dinner and went back to the car which Jiyong rented.

"Are we going back to hotel now?" I asked Jiyong who is concentrately driving the car.

"Not yet, we're going to our last stop" He answered.

Then later, the car stopped to a park with many couples and familys are there. Jiyong and I stayed inside the car.

"Look, up" Jiyong said with a smile.

I look up and it was a firework display, so it is why there are many people here. It's so beautiful, so colorful..





 

"Thank you so much, Jiyong"