Broken Promise?

It hurts

Yumi's POV

 

I only got 2 months from now and i will be no longer a student. School , and i know it, but i think i will miss it after i graduate. On the other side, it feels great that i will accomplish something i work hard for how many years. I just need to finish my thesis, and just one step i need to get to another level.

Yoonji and Seobyul invited me to joined them shopping. I wasn't really a fan of shopping but i enjoy doing it, of course i can't take it when i only watching them picking and buying beautiful dresses, i can't contol myself so i bought too. It was fun shopping with my friends. I wish Jiyong and i would hang out like that too. I want to go to a amusement park with him, but i guess it will never be fun. We can't go out public, especially when there is so many people. Fans will go crazy once they found that the G-Dragon is inside.

We're inside the mall, and i'm waiting for them outside the shop when my phone rings. It was my cousin, Eunjae.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo, Yumi? Can you come home now? Your umma needs to talk to you on the phone." I nodded as if i'm to talking to her in front me. I hung up the phone and went home immediately.

I let my tears fall after i talked to umma. How could appa did that to me? to us? Is umma wasn't good enough for him that he would cheat? I can't believe appa can do such a thing like that, i thought he only love umma. As a daughter it hurts me so much, did he even think before he cheated that he already have a family?

Eunjae and Grandma were looking at me as i went out my room,  my eyes were red and fluffly from crying.

"Yumi.." Grandma called.

"I've already talked to umma, she told me everything.." They look at each other and look at me with concern in their eyes. Tears beginning to fall again. "Grandma, appa promised me.. that after i graduate... and find a job, we'd be together again as one family." I paused and look down "That's why i giving my all. Because he promised me... and now that i found that he has another woman.. what kind of appa is he?" I said and broke down.

"Enough" Grandma said. She went to me and hugged me. Eunjae sat beside me and caressed my back as i continue to cry on my Grandma's shoulder.

"Stop crying.."

 

__~__

 

Eunjae's POV

 

Yumi is hurting so much. I pitty her. Except her family problems, she still have problems with her relationship with Jiyong and until now it still not done yet. I called my boyfriend and ask him to accompany me to YG building to meet Jiyong and talk to him. Jiyong is the only person can make her smile and can make her hurt. It's like Yumi's world is depending on Jiyong that's why i'm asking for his help.

I stepped inside the building and went to the information counter to ask for Jiyong. 10 minutes after, Jiyong went down and told me to talk into a place where people can't see us. So i agree with him and went to a restaurant beside the building. I started the talk by telling him what's happening on Yumi.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I'm just telling what Yumi is going through now. I didn't come here to tell you to get back with her or to marry her." I sighed. "You know how important it is for Yumi to reunite with her parents. How do you think she feels now that she knows that her appa is just playing with her?"

Jiyong avoided my stares as i continue to talk. He plays with his hands and taps his foot.

"What can I do?"

"At this point, if you can't be her lover... can you atleast be her friend?"

I don't know if this will work out. I hope this will help to get Yumi go back to herself again.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I let out a smile as goodbye while watching Eunjae and her boyfriend leave the restaurant. The way Eunjae talked to me earlier is like it's  my fault that's why Yumi is like that. I don't want to feel guilty or anything. I still love Yumi and i care for her. I promised her that i will be with her side whenever there is problem, i promised to help her whatever happens. Now, can i still keep that promise?

"At his point, if you can't be her lover... can you atleast be her friend?"

I can't decide whether to choose my heart or my mind. My heart tells me that i still love her and as i promised, i will be with her side whatever happens. But my mind tells me to let go for our relationship won't work anyway. If i choose my heart, will my conscience will stop from bugging me?

"Lea, i need to talk to you" I said as soon i found her in Teddy's hyung studio instead of Bigbang's studio where she supposed to help me on our comeback and for YG's new girl group debut.

"Favor, let's not talk about it."

"But.."

"There's nothing to discuss Jiyong"

"Lea, I'm sorry if--"

"There's no reason for you to be sorry, because i'm not okay?" I nodded and she smiled at me.

"Good, now let's get back to work and make wonderful songs."

Then we went back to normal again. Lea went back also to my studio and there we continue to make songs and forget what happened last night between us. It's an accident, we're both drunk and unconscious. And i need a friend to let out my feelings. I hope Yumi wouldn't find out about this.

 

Yumi's POV

 

I still locked on my room, grandma always telling to go out and have some fun. But it's not what i want, i just need some time to move on and forget what happened. It's going to take long time but i'm sure that i already moved on after days. I still go to school, because i want to prove to my appa that we can make it even if it's just me and umma together, that we don't need him.

knock knock

"Yumi, you have a visitor.." Grandma opened the door slightly to peek in. I stand up and let her enter my room.

"Who is it, grandma?" She didn't answer me, she sighed and pointed a man outside my room.

 

"Jiyong?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

chapter 12 is up, sorry if you think it , there is a lot of mistakes there.. haha is it really bad? btw thanks to all my subscribers even to all my silent reader, i know there's a lot of them. haha.

 

Enjoy.

 

~yencuyom