Party

It hurts

 jiyong's POV


Today is the first day of Alive tour and we will start of course here in Seoul. We rehearse and prepared for almost 2 weeks, it's so tiring but fun anyway. I left while having rehearsal yesterday to meet Yumi, she knew about the concert but she didn't know that it is today because i don't want her to worry for me for i want that day to be perfect.

My eyes kept close, while the stylist noona putting eye makeup on me. I heard people in the room panicking and running around. Noona told me to open my eyes, so i did. I look through the mirror and saw manager hyung walking on his way to me.

"I already called Yumi" He whispered. I nodded and smiled.

I stood up, walk to the closet and put on my top didn't bother the people around. I put some earrings and some blingblings. After i finished preparing, i sat on the couch and watch TOP hyung and Daesung playing around with the camera, Youngbae is sitting on corner with his head low and eyes closed, maybe praying, and the last Seungri.. he's not around.

The concert will start in 30 minutes, i played first with my phone, and i saw some pictures of Yumi which was captured by herself.

 

I can't help but to smile, she's so cute. I didn't know that i have this pictures on my phone.

"Oh, hyung, is that Yumi?"  Seungri suddenly appeared beside me, i jumped in suprise and glared at him.

"Shhh..shut up, someone will hear us," I said. I stand up and fix my clothes.

"Sorry..." 

I walked around trying to find manager hyung. Yumi is not here yet, i should have told her earlier so she can be here.

"Ten minutes left!" One of the staff shouted. We assembled together before going to stage.

 

"BIGBANG FIGHTING!"

 

We're about to go to stage when Manager hyung stopped me.

"Yumi said she can't make it, she's in the middle of her class." He patted me on my shoulder and told me to go on to the stage. I nodded.

I felt sad when hyung told me Yumi couldn't go, however i manage to feel happy on stage. I try to look for her, wondering maybe she's there, but i didn't saw her. Everytime i go backstage, i check my phone if there is any message from her. The concert ended, we waved and say goodbye to fans before we go.

"Kamsahamnida!" I said to the staffs while bowing.

"Ji!" I look to where the voice came from.

"Oh, Lea.." i said

" Congratulations Jiyong!" Lea said then hugged me. I smiled and hugged her too.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Yumi suddenly entered the room. Yumi saw us, my eyes widen and i quickly move apart from our hug.

"ah, annyeonghaseyo Lea-ssi" Yumi bowed to Lea, while Lea gave her a fake smile. I went beside Yumi and greeted her with a kiss on cheek. Lea excuses herself went to other members.

"So, i thought you couldn't come" I asked her. Yumi took my hand and pull me to sit on the couch.

"Yeah, i thought too. I went straight here after my class" she said. I put my hand on her left cheek and caressed it.

"I understand, at least you came, right?" She smiled in answer.

We were sitting on the couch that face the wall so that people won't see us. I turned my head, Lea is talking with Youngbae but her eyes were glued to me, Yumi turned too, she met Lea's eyes and smiled, Lea didn't smile back but instead she just stare at me. Yumi look at her then at me.

" just ignore her, okay?" I'm getting nervous, my palms are getting sweaty. Yumi didn't know about my past relationship with Lea, and i don't want her to know it especially this time that there is something happen between me and Lea when i was drunk, it was an accident though, i'm not in myself that night.

"Yumi, there is an after-party later, do you want to come?" I asked her.

"It's okay if you don't want--" She cut me off.

"No, i will go with you" Yumi said.

 

-------

 

We drove to NB club using my car, Youngbae and Seungri are with us while the others are with their managers. Yumi was laughing everytime Seungri tells a joke, it's corny for me but i feel great watching her. The whole time they were making Yumi comfortable, they're not close like that before, it's good that my groupmates are getting friends with my girlfriend atleast she gain friends because Yumi is not a type of girl who has a lot of friends.

They were lots of fans outside the club when we arrived, i have to hide Yumi so i told her to put her hoodie as we walk inside. The other members are already there as well as the YG staffs and artists. I accompany Yumi first to sit with Youngbae.

"Just stay here, arraseo?" i told Yumi softly. I can see in her that she's getting uncomfortable that's why i sit her beside Youngbae who doesn't drink so someone will accompany her

"Yo!" Teddy hyung said "Is that your girlfriend? Why don't you bring her here in our table."

"Hyung, you know she's not into clubs" I answered. He offered me a glass of alcohol, i accepted it and drink it.

"Oh, you're already here" Lea suddenly appeared with glass on her hand. "Cmon, let's dance" She took my glass, put it on the table and pull my hand to the dance floor.

 

Yumi's POV

Jiyong left me with Youngbae oppa, it wasn't awkward already between me and youngbae oppa in fact we're getting close to each other. He didn't left me unlike Jiyong did, he went to his friends and drink with them. Youngbae oppa told me about him, we talk a lot, then he suddenly excused himself and told me he's going to the restroom, i nodded and watch him walk away from me.

"Yumi!" I heard someone called my name, i look to the other table and saw Yongdeuk waving at me while making his way to my table.

"Wow, you're here!" He said.

"Suprise!" I chuckled.

"Why are you here alone, where is Jiyong hyung?" I look for Jiyong and found him on the dance floor, dancing with other girl which is........Lea.. Her body was grinding on Jiyong's body while his hand on her waist. Lea whispered something in Jiyong's ear which made him laugh.

"He's drunk" Yongdeuk said. My eyes never left the sight of Jiyong and Lea dancing, i have to watch them.

"Ya! Are you okay?" I was interrupted by Yongdeuk, i nodded and show a sad smile.

"Yeah, i'm okay..." I said. Yongdeuk left my table when Youngbae oppa came back. He saw me looking at Jiyong and Lea.

"Aishh, Jiyong.."

I sipped from my cocktail juice and i saw Jiyong walking towards me. He sat and wrapped his arms around me. Ugh, he smells alcohol. He just stared at me, he leaned on my shoulder then after a minute he fell asleep.

"Oppa, help me. Let's drive this drunk man home" I said to Youngbae oppa. He chuckled and help me to take Jiyong home.

I closed my eyes while brushing Jiyong's hair with my fingers, his head on my lap. The car's window is open, air from outside blowing my hair, i open my eyes, i remember what happen earlier,  i shouldn't think of that scene Jiyong is drunk and Lea i think so too, but the way their body grinding each other, the way they look is like there is something between them.

"We're here" Youngbae oppa said.

We successfuly made it to his room and put Jiyong on his bed.

"I need to go, sorry i can't help you i really need to go."

"I understand, oppa" I said.

And i left here with a drunk Jiyong, i put my hand on my waist and think of what will do to this guy. He suddenly moved and started removing his clothes, oh dear. Pheww, at least i don't need to remove it, he already did it by himself. Goodjob, Jiyong.

Next, i need some wet towels..

I went back from his bathroom with wet towels. Suddenly, i stopped from walking. My mouth fell, i gulped down. Jiyong is on his boxers only. I walk towards the bed slowly, i think twice if should i do this. I sat on the side of his bed and wipe the wet towel on his face first then to his body so the heat in his body will gone.

Next one is, clothes

Hmmm.. i was thinking, vneck white shirt or roundneck? i think vneck looks better because his collarbones will show up. In the end, i chose the vneck one and help him put it on.

Done...

I sat on the couch inside his room and put my elbow on the armrest and rest my forehead on it until i fell asleep.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I woke up by the sunlight gazing at me, my head hurts so much. What happen last night? and how did i get here? I turned my head to the side and saw Yumi sleeping in a sitting position, her head was resting on her arms on the armrest. I smiled in her cuteness, i pick her up and put her in my bed.

Then my phone rang, it's Youngbae.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said with my morning voice.

"Jiyong! did you already saw the news spreading on the internet?"

"What news? No, i haven't.. Wait, i'll open up my laptop first.. What is it about?" I asked.

"Just look by yourself, i'm going to hang up. Bye"

I opened the internet and i was suprised.

"t..." i cursed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bigbang's Gdragon caught with his girlfriend?

A picture was put up online showing the two of them together. The picture seems to have been taken in a park. One fan claimed s/he was in the park took the picture and revealed that it was G-Dragon with his girlfriend. An official of YG commented that they were not able to receive confirmation from G-Dragon yet.