Lea and Yongdeuk

It hurts

Here's the update guys! Hope you like it!!

 

~~~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~

 

Yumi"s POV

I'd set my alarm for 8 AM, but was wide-awake at 7. I was trying not to wake Jiyong who is sleeping on the couch instead on his bed. He let me sleep last night on his bed for we watch movies until midnight.  I took out my phone, but it's out of battery. I thought 7 am was the perfect time to sneak in some Twitter-checking, too bad i'm out of battery.

I went out of his room, still in pajamas that Jiyong lend me. Then, i went our for a while to buy breakfast. While i was preparing, i heard a phone ringing, and it was Jiyong's phone. I ignored it but it was ringing non-stop. I put down the plate and went to his table where his phone at. 

Incoming call from "Lea-ssi"

It was just Lea. But why did she have to call this morning?

"Hey" I said poking Jiyong on his arm. "Wake up, your phone is ringing"

When i saw him opened his eyes and took the phone, i smiled and go back to the kitchen to get the breakfast finish. As a very curious and suspicious girlfriend, he didn't know that i was listening to their talk on the phone. I'm not accusing him for anything, i'm just curious.

"Take some rest, you've been working non-stop since yesterday..... are you okay?...... Okay. see you later.. take care"

"Hey" i said while approaching him after he hung up the phone. "Who's that?" i asked, pretending not to know that it was Lea.

"Lea." He said plainly, not bothering to greet me,he just passed me and went to the kitchen

"Why did she call you this early?" I followed him. Did i sound so jealous? Pfffss, i don't care i just wanna ask him. There's nothing wrong with that.

"We're preparing a song for the New girl group, and she's helping me with it."

"At least you have a partner, so the song will easily get done"

"Lea is one of YG's producer so we're always together" He said while putting some water on the his glass.

"Is it really like that?" I asked. He put down the glass first before he nodded.

"Does she have a girlfriend?" Jiyong became silent suddenly and stared at me.

"Yes, he's in the states." I nodded and smiled. "Why are you suddenly interested with my workmates?"

"Of course, i don't want you saying that I'm not interested with your friends" I tried to sound cheerful, so it won't sound like i'm jealous even if i'm really not.

"And you know what, she seems okay"

"Who? Lea?" Jiyong asked.

"Yeah, she seems smart and nice"

I guess he seems suprised by what i said, he just stared at me. I was beyond relieved when Jiyong said Lea has a boyfriend, but why does he always became silent when i'm saying Lea's name?  Is he hiding something? no no, get out of your thoughts, Yumi.

What exactly i've said to Jiyong is true, i think Lea is nice. I've seen her in her party, she's friendly and sweet. So much different from her. She also got a taste in Fashion. That's why she's so close to Chaerin, she even invite Lea to Jeremy Scott's fashion show in New york. And her love for Music, maybe that's the reason why Jiyong and her got close. They're together everyday in the studio, they spent more time together than we do and i felt so jealous.

Jiyong went off to shower after eating breakfast. He's so silent this time, i wonder what's wrong with him. I waited for him to finish so i can get home. It took him hour to decide what to wear. HAHA, he is really into fashion. I bid kissed him goodbye and about to leave when he pulled me in his arms. My eyes went wide, and felt butterflies on my stomach. I still feel this whenever i'm with him. He pull from our hug and caressed my face.

"Let's hang out later okay?" Jiyong said with smile on his face. I guess water remove all the bad vibes and colds on him. I replied him a chuckle that made him chuckle as well. I missed this side of Jiyong so much,,

"Just go here in my apartment and wait for me at 5pm, okay?" I nodded.

"Okay, you can go now. Bye" Jiyong kissed me on my forehead before letting me go.

I was suprised by Jiyong's actions, after weeks of fighting and ignoring each other, the sweet Jiyong has back. When i got home i went straightly to Eunjae's room and told her everything. My cousin didn't react after all, i gues she's not voted for Jiyong. I don't care, i just want to share this awesome feeling.

~

 I dressed up and curl my hair, add a little make up to look not pale. Jiyong hates when i'm wearing make up, he can't do anything about that. Girls love make up, we used it to make more presentable. It's just a little blush-on and eye liner, i guess Jiyong wouldn't pay attention to that

 

It was just a little past noon, but the sun wasn't coming down too strong and the afternoon was perfect for a walk outside. But Jiyong's apartment was too far to walk, so i took my bike and ride on it.  I arrived at Jiyong's apartment after 15 minutes. I get down from my bike and park it outside. Jiyong's apartment was just in 2nd floor, so i decided to take the stairs so it won't cost time. I opened the door to his apartment but it's lock. Shoot, i forgot to get the keys from Jiyong. Aishhh, Pabo. I guess i have to stay outside and wait for him to get back. I went down and walk outside the building and sat on the bench beside my bike.

Aaannndd, and hour past no sign of Jiyong yet. I tried to call him but there's is one problem. I forgot to charge it when i'm home. AISSSHH. I tried to open it, and it opened! I quickly dialled his number.. no answer... then i try again... still no answer. I was about to try again but my phone went off. I pouted and put it back on my pocket. Etteoke? I said and put my head down..

"Yumi!" I look up, expecting it was Jiyong but it's not.

"Yongdeuk! What are you doing here?"

it was Kwon Yongdeuk from YG's dancers KWON TWINS. We attend the same school when i was highschool back in Gwangju.. Yongdeuk is my closest friend, closer than his twin Yongdon, he's always my partner on our projects and we even attend the same club. We both love dancing. Yes, i can dance. But after we graduated high school, we can't contact each other anymore,i just heard that the Kwon Twins got a job from a talent agency as a back up dancer. Since then, i always saw them on the TV dancing with other KPOP groups.

He's wearing a white t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers- more of a Caifornia guy than one of those sharply dressed Koreans from the dramas. His curley hair made him so cute.

 

"Walking home, my house is just in next street. How about you? I saw you sometime in YG building, i want to approach you but we're in the middle of practice and Jiyong hyung is with you" He said taking a sit beside me.

"I knew you were a back up dancer in YG, but i couldn't find you that time. By the way, how's Yongdon? Where is he?" I asked

"He is with his girlfriend" he said, and i nodded.

"What are you doing infront of Jiyong hyung's apartment? Are you waiting for him?" I bow down my head when i heard Jiyong's name from Yongdeuk.

"Yeah, it's been one hour and he's still now showing up"

"It's getting cold out here, do you want to go somewhere?" I nodded and we went off

We walked along down the street where the new build Cafe at, as we entered i heard some students whispering, maybe they recognized this guy beside me. We ordered some hot coffee, and sit down away from the students.

"Do you still dance?" He asked me before sipping into my coffee

"No." I answered and chuckled. "I was busy at school works and projects"

"You're graduating right?"

"Yupp." He nodded and he took something from his bag, a box of macarons.

"Want one?"

Yongduk had picked out the tastiest looking ones: pitachio, black currant, coffee, green tea, cherry, orange blossom, bitter chocolate, and a whole slew of other flavors. Everything looked so pretty lined up, I couldn't choose one.

"You know, i used to think these were little burgers" he said.

"What do you mean? They're pastel-colored and tiny and look nothing like hamburgers," i laughed

"How was it?" he asked, as i took a bite out of pitachio macaron.

"Mmm, i love this!"

" You should take some back so your boyfriend or your friends can taste them too." he said, getting up to go to the counter.

"Wait, i can just grab a couple from the box" i suggested.

"Yumi, you should go home with an unopened box" he said. "I bought them here, just wait here.."

He came back with a gift-wrapped box of macarons that they'd put in a ceautiful, chocolate brown paper bag, and after we finish our coffee, we both get up ready to get home. Since my bike was still outside of Jiyong's apartment, we went there first and took my bike. I went up to check if he was already there, but the door is still lock.

"So, this is your house. I should visit you sometime" he said, both hands on his pocket.

"Yeah, i gave you my number just contact me, Okay?  Goodnight, thanks for the coffee"

He waved at me and smiled before i enter in my house. I quickly charge my phone and saw some missed calls from Jiyong.