Bothered Mind

It hurts

Yumi's POV

 

Standing still outside Jiyong's door, staring at Lea while her eyes moving up and down on my body with her b*tchy look. I don't know why my feet won't move and walk itself towards the room, i can't move it.

"Babe!" called a weak but cheerful voice.

Lea's gaze removed from me when she heard Jiyong's voice calling me. Before going in, i look at Lea once more.

"I'm going now" Lea said as I sat on the bed beside Jiyong. Youngbae oppa and him nodded then Lea left.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're already in Korea?" I said with my mother tone voice,

"Ya! are you still going to scold me? look at me, i'm sick" Jiyong pouted like a child. I ignored him and sighed "Is there something wrong?" 

"Nothing.." I shooked my head "I'll go make some soup for you" I said with my low voice and left the room.

Jiyong noticed my coldness towards him, his face changed when i didn't answer him. I'm just being jealous, that's all. As what i saw, it seems like Lea and Jiyong is getting close again, and he's forgetting the fact that Lea is the one who betrayed him, the one who almost broke our relationship. Pretending to be friends with Jiyong, or we say, flirting with him.

I turned the faucet on and let the water fall, washing my hands. I opened the refrigerator to look some vegetables to use to make soup, then i only found carrots and cabbage. I took them, i'm sure this will help.

"Psst" someone whispered on my ear making me jump from suprise

"JIYONG!" I shouted at him, while he was laughing so hard. "It's not funny, i almost cut myself, Jiyong" I turned my back on him and continue to slice the carrots.

"Your f-face is like PUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" he was now on the floor, holding his stomach, must be hurt from laughing so hard.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. Jiyong wiped his tears and sat down in front of the table.

"You know what, i don't really get you. Why are you so cold to me today?" He asked curiously "Babe~" He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from back and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey-- oops, did i interruped something?" Youngbae oppa said. I felt Jiyong remove his chin from my shoulder to face Youngbae oppa.

"I'm leaving, Jiyong. Bye Yumi"

"Okay, take care"

"Bye, oppa"

Jiyong play with my hair and ear while i'm making the soup. It was ticklish, but i'm preventing myself not to giggle. Later, i remove myself from his hug to prepare the soup.

"Are you mad at me?" Jiyong asked. I don't know why i'am mad but knowing Lea drive Jiyong home and staying here inside his apartment ruined my mood.

"I'm not" I am really not, jealous maybe.

"But why are you acting cold?" I kept silent and put the soup on the table and gave him the spoon. He look at me curiously before he took the spoon and began to eat it while i sat on the chair across him.

"Aren't you going to tell me what's wrong?" He put his spoon down and began to talk seriously. "Is it about....Lea?"

"No" I lied. I don't want us to fight again because of Lea. Youngbae oppa cleared everything to me before we stepped inside Jiyong's apartment, that YG ordered Lea to drive Jiyong home and after that, i don't know what happened and i don't want to know it.

"It's...about my parents" He nodded. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm already good, thanks for this"

I stayed at Jiyong's apartment until night and went home early on the other day, he didn't give me much attention, he still works at home and he's fine after all so i left him to continue some stuffs because i'll be graduating soon. So busy... but being a girlfriend i didn't forget to spend time with my also-busy boyfriend. He told me YG gave him a day off to rest but he didn't follow him instead he brought his work at home and do some new songs.

Days went by, we started to ignore each other. I understand since we're both busy and no have time for each other, but we still talk over the phone sometimes. I always locked myself inside my room and face my computer or maybe at school. It's always like that. There are just some time to eat with my friends or hang out on the living room with my grandma and cousin. On the other hand, Yongdeuk is always visiting me, bringing with a box of macarons with yummy different flavors. You know what, i'm curious.. why Deuk haven't got a girlfriend, he's nice, sweet, funny, and handsome so why not court girls, right? He is really a good friend, during those time Jiyong and I haven't see each other, he always going by outside our house before going home to bring some foods.

"Girls, i'm going to YG building to bring him some lunch. Do you want to come?" I asked.

"OMG, we would love to" Seobyul squealed while shaking me. "I want to see TOP oppa!"

"Okay, okay. We will see him"

"YAY!!" She screamed.

"Calm down, Seobyul"

We went to YG using YoonJi's car, it was a little bit far from our school, it takes 20 minutes to go there. Seobyul was still squealling in excitement.

I bowed to the staffs while we're making our way to Recording Studio which is on third floor. Inside the elevator, Bigbang's song was on and my friends are rapping and singing along.

"Yah, not so loud"

"We were the one who introduced you to Bigbang, so don't scold us" I rolled my eyes.

Not too far from the studio, i immediately saw Jiyong inside because the door is made with glass. I smiled making our way towards the door. But stopped when Lea sat with Jiyong. Okay, relax Yumi, they're just working...together

I intentionally not to knock on the door and open it, loud music were playing, Lea saw me and went to the computer to turn off the music.

"Babe...you came" He spread his arms and i walk towards to hug him. "It's been a long time since we saw each other"

"Yeah, i bought some food incase you're not eating yet, and i bought YoonJi and Seobyul" I pointed to them outside.

"Hi" Jiyong waved at them and smiled.

"So, can i hear the new song?"

"You can't babe, it's not done yet"  I nodded in agreement and sat on the couch. I took a glance outside the door, my friends are signalling me to go out and see TOP, i laughed and called Jiyong.

"Is TOP oppa, available right now?" I asked

"Yeah, check Teddy hyung's studio. Maybe he's there"

"I'm going there" I said getting up.

"Sure, let's eat this together. I'll wait for you" Jiyong said and kissed my cheek, making me blushed

I look at Lea who is watching us, she waved at me and smiled

We made our way to Teddy oppa's studio, and he was not there. We went down to the cafeteria and saw him eating alone.

"Oppa" I said, approaching him.

"Hey, Yumi"

"Someone wants to meet you"

"Who?"

I waved at my friends and specially Seobyul who is hiding. YoonJi pulled her out and made her sit on the chair across Oppa.

"Oppa, this is my friend Seobyul"

"Hi, i'm Seunghyun" He said and offered his hand out.

I chuckled at shy Seobyul who is blushing. While having my time talking with TOP oppa, i forgot to eat with Jiyong just like what he said earlier. I excused myself and went up alone to go to Recording Studio. My phone suddenly beeped indicating i received a message, and it was from Seobyul.
 

From: Seobyul

KYYAAAAA, i touch TOP's hand!! OMG


LOL. this girl is too much fangirling over TOP. Too bad, i have not experience that kind of thing. I was into studying, and all my life i wanted to finished my studies and work to pursue my dreams.

I replied to Seobyul while walking and i didn't notice i was already in front of the studio. I look up and opened the door.

"You're funny, hahahaha...can you do it again? hahaha" Lea laughed while playfully punching Jiyong.

"This?" Jiyong said and make a funny face which made Lea laughed again. "Oh, babe...How long have you been staying there?"

"I just came" I said, showing a fake smile.

"Would you mind to wait for a minute, we need to finish this then we will eat after, okay?" Jiyong said.

"Sure"

I don't know what spell Lea did to Jiyong that make him so friendly and sweet again to her, i hate to see them like that especially in front of me. If i can pull him out of here, just to stop that flirting thing, but he loves his job and that is his first priority.

"Done!" Jiyong shouted. "Come on, let's eat!" He took the lunch box i gave and pull me towards the door.

"What will you do after this?" I asked when we got in to YG's cafeteria.

"I have photoshoots later" Jiyong said. "I'm sorry i didn't get some time to spend with you, i hope you understand"

"It's okay, i understand you" I smiled and he continued eating the food. "Ah, Jiyong?" I called him.

"Mmm?"

"I've already talked to my mom, she told me after i graduated, I'll follow her in the States. What do you think?" I said making Jiyong look at me.

"Huh?"

"Will i follow her there?"

"Why are you asking me? You should be the one deciding" He said putting down the spoon and chopsticks.

"Why should it be just me?" Silence developed us, we're just staring to each other while i wait for his answer,

"Okay, let's think about it" I smiled

"Thank you, Ji" I said

"For what?"

"Thank you, for always being there for me." He reached for my hand and flashed me his famous smile.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I went down the building to accompany Yumi and her friends to their car. I watch them as they leave with smile on my face but fade when something went on my mind. 

Yumi told me her plan after she graduated, of course i will be sad if she will leave me. But what is more important for her? to see her mother again or to say with me. I can't decide for her life. I'm afraid that she will regret this in the end, all i want for her is to be happy, so it's up for her if she will go or not.

"Lea! Can i talk to you" I called her. I need someone to share this right now. It's been bothering my mind since she left.

I told my Lea everything, though she betrayed me, she lied to me, i consider her still my friend who i shares my thoughts and problems. Before she did that to me, she's the one who is giving me advices and comforting me. I don't know what happened to her, but i'm happy now that the old Lea is back.

I invited her to a restaurant to where we can talk.

"Is there a right answer to her question?" Lea asked. Making me confused more.

"I can't decide for her life"

She smirked and shooked her head "No, Ji. It's not that you can't. It's that you don't want to take responsibilty on her"

"You don't understand,"

"Of course you understand"

I put my arm on the table and rest my chin on my hand. "You know what, You and Yumi are just the same, you're both out of you're mind" I chuckled.

"That's why you can't get enough of me" She smirked and drink her wine.

 

Yumi's POV

 

Before we went home from YG, YoonJi suggested to go to the mall and go shopping. I agreed to them since i have no time for myself to relax.

We parked the car on the parking lot near the mall, so we have to walk a little more to get there. My friends are talking about fangirling again about what happen earlier when they meet TOP oppa.

"When i touched his hand, oh my gosh, it feels like an electricity flows over my body, my heart beats went fast," I laughed.

"Don't worry, i'll invite him next time. With the rest of Bigbang"

"OMG, really!?" I laughed again.

We passed by a restaurant beside the mall, then i notice my friends stopped laughing and look at the couple eating inside the restaurant which we can see because of the glass.

"Is that Jiyong?" I nodded.

"Who is he with?" Yoonji asked.

"T-that's Lea, one of the producers in YG. Ahm, let's go?" I said and pull them inside the mall

"Shouldn't we approach them?"

"No, they're busy with something. C'mon!"

During our hangout inside the mall, i couldn't stop myself from thinking. Maybe they're just doing work, right? or maybe just having a dinner together. O'cmon Yumi, there's nothing wrong with it... is there? No, get that thoughts out of your mind Yumi. Nothing will happen between them. Lea is just a workmate and a friend. I trust Jiyong, and he will never cheat on me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


____________________

I haven't decide the ending yet but im planning to end this story SOON, maybe 3-4 chapters more.
 

What do you guys think will happen to Jiyong and Yumi's relationship? It will end Happy Ending? or Sad Ending?
Stay tune guys, keep commenting and subscribing my story.

 

~Yencuyom <3