Perfection.

Forever

 

Chanyeol swung his legs back and forth while doing his homework on the kitchen counter, the fourteen year old teen still a five year old at heart. With a small pout on his face and scrunched eyebrows he tried his best to answer the math questions assigned for the day but failed completely. He’d think that he answered a question correctly, flipping to the back excitedly only to find out that his answer was way off. He groaned and sprawled his arms across the table with his head facing down on his textbook.
 
“Ughhhh, who came up with math anyways?”
 
The doorknob to the front door started to rattle and Chanyeol’s ears perked up at the sound.
 
“I’m h-”
 
“Noona!” Before you could finish your sentence Chanyeol sprinted over from the kitchen and tackled you into one of his famous bear hugs.
 
“Oomph, Channie, noona can’t breathe.” Chanyeol let go of you right away.
 
“Oops, sorry.” You chuckled then took your shoes off.
 
“What do you need? You weren’t that excited to see me when I got home yesterday.” Taking off your jacket, you headed to the kitchen to get a drink while Chanyeol followed closely behind you. You caught sight of Chanyeol’s math homework and smirked, so that’s why. “Oh… I see, somebody needs help with their math homework?”
 
Chanyeol nodded his head frantically then pulled your towards the counter.
 
“I absolutely hate factoring, please do help me noona!” You took a seat next to Chanyeol then took a quick look at his questions. They were pretty difficult but nothing you couldn’t handle. Taking the pencil, you were about to explain the question to Chanyeol when your phone started to vibrate.
 
“Oh, one sec Channie.” You fished your phone out of your pocket and let out a high pitch squeal the moment you saw the name of the sender. Suho-shii. Chanyeol covered his ears and eyed you, a giant smile plastered on your face as you read the message.
 
“Hey, I had a lot of fun today! I’m not really good with my words but I hope you had fun with me as well. That café is one of my favourites and I’d love to go there with you more often this winter. Anyways, you’re probably busy right now… I’ll see you tomorrow…? =)”
 
“Noona, why are you screaming?” You looked up at your brother then shook your head while laughing.
 
“It’s nothing Channie.” Chanyeol attempted to take a look at your phone but you put it away quickly. “You need help with that question right?” You changed the topic and watched as Chanyeol completely forgot about what had just occurred.
 
“Yeah! I don’t get this at all noona.”
 
 
 
 
 
The Next Day
 
“Channie, hurry up I have to get to class early today!” You pulled Chanyeol’s covers off and dragged him by the foot. Chanyeol groaned in annoyance and gripped his headboard.
 
“But noona, it’s still so early; we don’t usually get up for another half an hour.”
 
“What part of I have to get to class early today do you not understand?” You pulled onto his leg harder then let go abruptly, successfully causing Chanyeol to sit up.
 
“Owww, noona!” Chanyeol rubbed his stomach from landing on it then turned to you, a small pout on his face. “That hurt.” You felt terrible after seeing Chanyeol’s puppy dog face and surrendered. You hadn’t intended to hurt him, it just kind of happened.
 
“Sorry Channie but I really have to get to school early today. My linguistics professor pushed the class up and I didn’t know that until a classmate of mine texted me just now.” Chanyeol groaned while rubbing his eyes but got up anyways.
 
“Ughh fine, but I want scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast then. I’m not eating the apples omma bought either.”
 
“Deal, thanks Channie!” You gave your brother a quick hug before running downstairs to make breakfast. You opened up the fridge and laughed at the apples, you reminded yourself to never let your mother do the grocery shopping without your father around. She’s always looking for cheap deals and look at where it got you guys this time; a giant box full of terribly bruised apples.
 
You finished making breakfast quickly and set the plate down as Chanyeol lugged his feet down the stairs.
 
“Morning Channie~~~” You sat down with a giant smile on your face and laughed at Chanyeol’s response.
 
“Noona, I’m too tired for this, no aegyo please, I beg of you. You can save that for whoever you were screaming about last night.”
 
“I wasn’t screaming Chanyeol, I was… excited. Just sit down and eat, we have to go soon!”
 
 
 
 
By the time you got Chanyeol to school you only had ten minutes to get to class. Taking in a deep breath, you sprinted while praying that you wouldn’t be late. You absolutely hate being late for class. From the awkward stares of your classmates to the disappointed look on your professor’s face, everything about walking into class late made you embarrassed.
 
“Oh, Hi Haemi-shii!” You sprinted past Suho as he greeted you. When you realized what you had done you ran back and waved.
 
“Hi Suho-shii! I’m gonna be late for class if I don’t go so I’ll see you later. Bye!” You picked up your pace and sprinted straight to class. Suho stood there with an amused expression on his face. Everything about you is just so intriguing to the love-struck Suho. Even while sprinting to class with your hair flying around and snow covering your leggings Suho found you downright adorable.
 
After you disappeared from his line of sight Suho turned around and headed for his class in a good mood. I guess love at first sight isn’t just a myth.