Beautiful.

Forever

 

 
You continued to watch as a new batch of snow began to fall from the sky, you had the sudden urge to draw again. Taking note of the time, you grab a seat on a bench next to the building where your first class will be held half an hour from now. Dusting off the snow you took your sketchbook out and placed it onto of your thighs. You took a minute capturing the view and decided to draw a couple sitting underneath the tree in front of you. They were holding take out coffee cups and had giant smiles on their faces. You began to outline their figures then laid out their background before sketching in the details. Like always, you became too immersed in your drawing and forgot about the time.
 
“Haemi-shii?” You looked up to a smiling Suho and felt your heart skip a beat.
 
“Oh Suho-shii, hi.” Suho took a seat next to you and took a peek at your sketch.
 
“That’s really pretty, you’re quite the artist.” You feel your cheeks heat up at his comment, praying that he didn’t noticed.
 
“Thank you.” An awkward silence fell upon the two of you, the confidence that Suho found when he decided to approach you suddenly disappeared.
 
“So… um, you’re still up for coffee after class today right?”
 
“Oh yeah of course, I’ll meet you in front of the fine arts building.” Wait… class. You quickly remembered about the class that you should be attending two minutes from now. You stood up abruptly, shocking Suho. “Ah! I have class soon! I’ll see you later Suho-shii!” You stuffed your sketchbook into your book bag and waved goodbye to Suho before running inside to your class. Suho was still stunned by your sudden action, he laughed as he waved goodbye to your disappearing figure.
 
“Cute.”
 
 
 
 
Finally, your classes are over. You wrote down the homework assigned into your agenda then put your things away. You put your jacket on quickly; making sure you looked presentable before walking outside and towards the fine arts building. When you got inside a flood of people started to leave their classes, they must have just been dismissed. You stood around awkwardly when you felt a small tap on your shoulder.
 
“Hey.” Biting your lips lightly, you couldn’t help but smile from seeing Suho.
 
“Hey Suho-shii.” Suho reached his hands out and offered to take your bag.
 
“Do you need a hand with that? It looks kind of heavy.” You couldn’t believe your ears as Suho said that, he’s such a gentleman.
 
“Oh no, it’s okay Suho-shii, it’s not that heavy, I can hold it myself.”
 
“Mm, alright then. Um… let’s go?” You nodded your head and followed Suho out the doors.
 
“There’s this coffee shop that I used to work at and they sell the best lattes. Do you like lattes Haemi-shii?” You wanted to look mature and sophisticated next to Suho but you actually aren’t much of a coffee person. You often went to coffee shops for a quiet place to draw. Suho had actually noticed that the day he met you and mistakened it as you liking coffee.
 
“Actually, I’m not much of a coffee person.” You chuckled awkwardly and twiddled your fingers.
 
“Oh really? I… just thought.”
 
“I like hot chocolate though.” You interrupted Suho and grew embarrassed at your confession. Suho found the light pink on you cheeks absolutely adorable and smiled his perfect smile once again.
 
“I know a place for that too.” Suho manned up and took your hand in his, leading you to a café that he frequently goes to. Suho’s more of a hot chocolate type of guy too.
 
 
 
 
“Two classic hot chocolates please.” Suho noticed you taking out your wallet and gently put his hand over yours and took his wallet out. “I’ve got it.” You blushed for the umpteenth time today and put your wallet back into your bag.
 
“Thank you.” Suho took the two hot chocolates as he replied.
 
“You’re welcome, I hope you like it.” He walked over to a two seater next to the shop’s window and placed your hot chocolate down on the chair facing the window. He had a feeling that you’d like having a nice view. You sat down and took the hot chocolate into your hands, taking a sip, you were pleasantly surprised at the sweet and savory drink dancing on your taste buds. Suho took a sip of his as well and kept his eyes on you, making sure you enjoyed it. “Is it good?”
 
“It’s delicious Suho-shii; I think I’ll be coming here more often now.” You took another giant sip and smiled brightly. Hot drinks are the best when it’s snowing.
 
“That’s good to know.” Suho took another drink then looked up at you, almost choking in the process. A thin layer of cream is on your lip, making you look even cuter in his eyes. “Um… Haemi-shii…” You looked up at him with wide eyes as he called your name.
 
“Hmm?”
 
“You have some cream on your lips.” Suho pointed to his own upper lip to show you where it is.
 
“Oh!” You chuckled in embarrassment and wiped it off with your thumb. Suho frowned slightly as he realized he just lost the chance to do it for you. He cursed himself for his slow thinking. “Suho-shii, are you okay?” This time it was Suho who blushed.
 
“Oh yeah, I’m perfectly fine.” You looked out the window as you took another sip of hot chocolate, completely entranced by the scenery. “Wah, it’s so beautiful here, I never knew we had a café like this on campus.” Suho looked at the way your eyes sparkled while looking out the window and felt his heart warm up.
 
“Yeah, it really is beautiful.”