Together.

Forever
 
Sitting in Suho’s car you glanced over nervously at him, not sure if you should bring up what happened in Chanyeol’s room just now.
 
“Um… Suho-shii…” Suho’s eyebrows rose at how nervous your voice sounded.
 
“What’s with the formalities Haemi?”
 
“What? Oh… Right Suho oppa… Um, I was just w-” You were cut off before you could even finish your question.
 
“If you were wondering about what I said to Chanyeol, I meant every word. I really like you Haemi.” Your eyes widened and you felt your heartbeat accelerate. You didn’t know what to say. “Do you possibly like me as well?”
 
“Huh?” You wanted to smash your face against the dashboard of Suho’s car. Of course you like him; you’ve had this massive crush on Suho since day one… You’re just too much of an awkward turtle when it comes to these things.
 
Suho’s face fell at your silence, he should have known that Chanyeol was merely teasing you.
 
“It’s okay Haemi, I understand if you don’t feel the same way. We can still be friends right?” You panicked at the crestfallen expression situated on Suho’s face and spoke without thinking.
 
“Wait no! Can you ask that again? I mean, can I answer you again? I mean…” You sighed then pouted in defeat, completely embarrassed at how you were stumbling over what to say.
 
Suho chuckled at your reaction and found your pout absolutely adorable.
 
“Haemi?” You looked up at Suho, your cheeks pink in mortification. “Will you be my girlfriend?”
 
“Huh? I um….” Oh dear lord Haemi get it together! “I mean, yes.”
 
Suho smiled as the streetlights turned red just in time. He leaned over towards the passenger seat and placed a sweet kiss on your lips.
 
“How about we go on our first date then, girlfriend?”
 
As if your cheeks weren’t pink enough, the flush tint on your face continued to grow at Suho’s actions and teasing tone. Scrunching up your nose, you nodded at Suho’s question before a small smile decided to rest on your face.
 
You tried keeping your eyes on the rode but found them traveling to Suho’s face every now and then. Although the car ride was quiet, it was comfortable. You didn’t really have much to say and Suho was concentrating on driving. Looking out the car window, you recognized the small boutiques and knew where the two of you are currently headed right away, the café where you first bumped into him.
 
“You remember right Haemi?” Suho asked you while keeping his eyes on the road, his question taking you by surprise. You yourself didn’t think he would have remembered.
 
“If I’m not mistaken this is the place where I bumped into you for the first time… I didn’t think you’d remember me. I was so sure that you didn’t when you helped pick up my sketchbook on campus.” Suho smiled; glad that you remember the initial meeting you had with him as well.
 
“I don’t think I’ll ever forget the first time we met Haemi.” A warm and fuzzy feeling enveloped your heart at Suho’s confession.
 
“Same here. I also didn’t think I’d ever see you again...” You bit your lip and played with your fingers, embarrassed at the words you just uttered.
 
“Well then, that makes two of us.”
 
Suho parked the car then walked out quickly, getting your door open for you and taking his hand out for you to hold. You placed your hand in his and smiled shyly, liking how your hands fit together perfectly.
 
It wasn’t until the two of you got into the cafe that you realized that you looked absolutely atrocious for your first date with Suho. You’re currently dressed in the leggings, hoodie and runners your mother brought you yesterday, which would have been alright if not for the fancy winter coat you’re wearing over it. You’re outfit looked completely awkward and out of place.
 
Suho noticed you fidgeting with your fingers and looked over at you curiously.
 
“Is something wrong?”
 
“Um...” You pointed at your outfit with your eyebrows scrunched. Suho chuckled and stole another kiss from you by pecking your forehead.
 
“Don’t worry, you look perfectly fine to me.”
 
Holding your hand tighter, Suho walked towards the cash register and ordered for the two of you. He got two hazelnut hot chocolates and two carrot cakes.
 
“I hope you don’t mind I ordered for you, they’re my two favourite items on the menu here, I think you’ll like them.”
 
You followed Suho as he grabbed a seat next to the window.
 
“I don’t mind, I’m super indecisive when it comes to trying new things anyways.”
 
“Hmm, thought so.” Suho chuckled while you pouted, glad that the two of you are off to a good start.
 
“Do you come here often Suho?”
 
“Not as of lately but yeah, when I’m not busy I always come here. I was actually here almost every single day during my first year of University.” You nodded your head and wondered why you’ve only seen him once when you walk by this cafe three days a week on your way to work. “Why?”
 
“Mmm, nothing, just curious that’s all.”
 
Your orders arrived at this time, the sweet scent of hazelnut and carrot cake making your stomach grumble. You didn’t even realize how hungry you were. Grabbing the fork, you took a piece of the carrot cake, eyes growing wide at how amazing it tasted. The cake itself was fluffy with the perfect amount of shaved carrots while the icing held a hint of almond flavouring. The cake was extremely light, not too sweet and went really well with the hazelnut hot chocolate. You continued to eat with bright eyes, happy with Suho’s selection. 
 
“I take it that you really like it?” You stopped chewing and looked up at Suho, nodding lightly before going back to your cake. Your sweet tooth will definitely get the best of you one day.
 
Happy that you liked your food, Suho dug into his cake as well. He sighed in content as he sipped his hot chocolate, glad that the two of you even enjoyed the same foods.
 
Suho was about to make conversation when he realized that you got some icing from the carrot cake on the corner of your lips. Not wanting to lose his chance like last time, Suho took a piece of napkin from the table and leaned over. You looked up at Suho, panicking slightly from how close he was. Suho leaned in then wiped your lips for you, chuckling yet again at the blush that managed to creep up on your face.
 
So this is what it feels like to be in love.