Sharing is Caring.

Forever
You and Suho have been practically joined to the hip after the events that occured yesterday. With your father having to leave for yet another business trip the next day, Suho took that as an opportunity to spend more time with you and volunteered to drive both you and the injured Chanyeol to and from school. Your parents were more than thrilled at his kind gesture and were glad that their little girl found such a considerate boyfriend.
 
“Oh woah, careful, it’s not snowing anymore but you might slip on the melted patches on the floor Chanyeol."
 
“No worries, these have tons of grip hyung.”
 
“Okay, do you need help getting into the car though?” 
 
“Nope, I’ve got it hyung, thanks though… Oh and actually you might wanna help noona out with my stuff. I’ve got band today so I’ve got to haul my guitar to school as well.”
 
“Oh really? Okay, wait in the car then, I’ll be right back.”
 
“Haha, got it hyung, I’m not a kid you know.”
 
“Right…”
 
“Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?”
 
“Nothing Chanyeol, I’m just kidding haha.”
 
Suho chuckled to himself while running up your front steps; he looked inside and found you struggling with Chanyeol’s backpack.
 
“Here, let me help you with that sweetie.” Suho took Chanyeol’s backpack from you then proceeded to picking up the guitar as well.
 
“Thanks Suho.” You slipped into your boots, and then stepped outside of the house, locking the doors quickly.
 
Suho put Chanyeol’s guitar and backpack into the trunk while you made your way to the passenger seat.
 
“How are you doing back there Channie?”
 
“Perfectly fine noona.”
 
“Good.”
 
Suho got into the car at this time, helping you with your seatbelt then putting his own on before starting the engine of the car.
 
“Suho, I’ve got a meeting today so we can’t spend time together at lunch but I packed you some kimbap since we were supposed to try the new dukkboki shop down the street together today.” Suho smiled as you took out the lunch box and placed it inside of his book bag.
 
“Thanks sweetie, I’m sure it’ll taste amazing as always.”
 
Chanyeol rolled his eyes while putting his seatbelt on as well.
 
“Are you two done yet? As much as I am thankful, I’m going to be late if we don’t go now…”
 
“Oh! Right, sorry about that Chanyeol.” Suho backed out of the drive way while you scrunched your nose at your brother through the rear view mirror.
 
“Thanks hyung.”
 
“You’re very welcome Chanyeol.”
 
 
 
The drive to Chanyeol’s school was quick, his friends, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo already at the front gates waiting for him. The two boys hopped around while rubbing their hands together to keep warm. They were still looking around for your dad’s car until they noticed you sitting in the car that just pulled up. You waved at them and laughed as they waved back enthusiastically. Suho stopped the car and got out, opening the trunk while you helped Chanyeol out. Sitting down was easy but getting out of the car was a completely different story. Baekhyun noticed that you were having some troubles and was immediately by your side to help you while Kyungsoo helped Suho with Chanyeol’s stuff.
 
“Thanks Baekkie!”
 
“No problem noona.”
 
“Noona, how many times did I tell you to stop calling my friends by those stupid nicknames!”
 
“What?! What’s wrong with Baekkie? You don’t mind it do you?”
 
“Haha no, it’s fine Haemi noona.”
 
“See Channie, Baekkie is okay with it.”  You laughed as Chanyeol groaned, you were only teasing the boys, you aren’t that much older than them. “Oh jeeze Channie, I’m just kidding! Thanks for the help Baekhyun.”
 
At this time, Kyungsoo waddled over with the guitar case while Suho passed the backpack to Baekhyun.
 
“Um, Haemi noona, who’s he?” Baekhyun took the bag from Suho then looked over at you right away.
 
“Oh right, you guys don’t know him yet! He’s my boyfriend, Suho. Suho, these are Chanyeol’s friends Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.”
 
“Boyfriend?” Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked at each other and then looked at Suho up and down. You're like a real sister to the boys since you often babysat and took care of them when they were younger, they only wanted the best for you. 
 
“Yeah, um..” Suho cleared his throat then held his hand out awkwardly. “I’m Joonmyun but everybody calls me Suho, it’s nice to meet you guys.”
 
Kyungsoo and Baekhyun eyed Suho’s hand but shook it anyways.
 
“It’s nice to meet you too Suho-ssi.” Kyungsoo was the first to shake Suho’s hands followed by Baekhyun who kept his eyes narrowed.
 
“Yeah, it’s nice to meet you Suho-ssi.”
 
“Okay, you guys are going to be late if you don’t get going; Channie over here takes forever to get around remember? Thanks for the help! I’ll see you guys again later okay?”
 
“Bye noona, bye Suho hyung, thanks for giving me a ride today.”
 
“No problem, I’ll be here to pick you up when your classes end, bye Chanyeol.” Suho smiled while waving to Chanyeol then turned to face the other two boys. “Bye Kyungsoo-ssi and Baekhyun-ssi.”
 
The two of them said bye to you and Suho then left with Chanyeol, the three of them talking to one another once you were out of earshot. 
 
“When did Haemi noona get a boyfriend?” Kyungsoo looked over his shoulders at Suho then back at Chanyeol as he spoke.
 
“Why? Are you jealous cause your long time crush is finally taken?” Baekhyun smirked while Chanyeol’s jaw dropped.
 
“YOU LIKE MY SISTER SOO?!”
 
“WHAT?! No! Baekhyun’s spewing nonsense!”
 
“Hey! It’s Baekhyun hyung to you.”
 
“Says the guy who was held back a grade.”
 
“I wasn’t held back, I went to school late, there’s a difference Soo.”
 
 
 
Although you couldn’t hear what the boys were talking about, their hand gestures and the facial expressions they made every time they turned around made you laugh.
 
“Chanyeol’s friends seem really nice.”
 
“Yeah, they’re great kids; I practically watched them grow up so they’re like my younger brothers as well.”
 
“Haha cute, I think they were sizing me up though. I don’t think they want to share their noona with me.”
 
“You think?”
 
Suho nodded then faced you and pecked you on the lips.
 
“Too bad though cause I don’t like sharing you either.”