Acceptance

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria cannot believed that she was home at last and still in one piece. It was already late,when Kyuhyun finally brought her home. The ride from the city to some unknown town is quite a distance. And Victoria was unable to say any word at all , all throughout the trip. And Kyuhyyun did not demand any answers from her at this time . He said he will give her time. But yes not enough time to think it over.

Her Father and her Mom were already sleeping, and the house is eerily quiet. Her Brother is still missing and her parents still doesn't know about their present problem. She doesn't want them to worry about it anymore. She has to take care of it,all by herself.

She went to her room and lay in her bed, still thinking about the whole thing. There is nobody that can help her but him,the arrogant Mr Cho Kyuhyun. She has nowhere to turn but what will be her life after this. Will she be  like a caged animal and will only move at his bidding,but what kind of life is that ? But then she cannot let her family go down the drain just like that. For now the only answer to all her problem is him..

She can still remember everything.....as he told her and she could not believed his offer to her.....

 "I'll marry you, if that is what you want. I'll marry you Victoria Song and I will help your family." he said as Victoria lifted up her face from her hands and stared at him in disbelief.

But she could not understand why is he helping her and why does he want  to marry her ? He can have any girl that he wants he said, and why her ? She is not that beautiful, that a man of his stature will be interested in ? She is racking her brains as to how and why and still she could not find any answer.

Does she have any say  to  their relationship at all ? Or will she be a bought slave ? But he said a marriage and a  marriage is a partnership,  at least to her , but what about him ? What is his view of marriage ? She doesn't really know him at all, so how can she marry him. ?

Hundreds of questions plagued her mind and she knows that she will not find any answer for them tonight. What if she falls in love again for some other guy? What will happen ? She will be bound for a marriage without love ? All her life she has dreamed of a family, a family that love and respect each other. Marrying Mr Cho Kyuhyun, she knows now that she will never attain that. She cannot love such an arrogant and unfeeling man much less bear his child for that matter. But what will she do,when her timeline is only until tomorrow ?

She tossed and turned. What will be her future with this man ? But she knew that she got no other answer but to accept his offer. In fact, it is too good to be true. And a marriage ,instead of just being a kept woman. She should be glad at least. But will there be any difference with the great Mr Cho Kyuhyun ,whatever is her title in his life. She doesn't  think ,it will change that much. A wife and a kept woman will be the same for him, since both of them are procured at the same process. He has bought her and that is all to it. She just equaled for a merely some amount of dollars, as Victoria can't help but cry at the thought..... A bought woman, is all that she gonna be to him....

That morning, without any sleep, Victoria took a shower and dressed up. She took time dressing up and fixing herself today. She stared at herself in the mirror, for the longest time, for she knows that this will be the last time,that she will see herself as the simple Victoria Song. the sweet and innocent girl that she is.The girl that her parents has brought up,and she knows that  from this day on, she will never be the same again.

She took her cell phone and took a deep breath..... Kyuhyun answered his phone, it seems like that he just woke up.He can sleep all night while she suffers and worries about her future and her family. This man doesn't have a conscience at all,she thought.

"This is Victoria, I have thought everything last night. And yes I am accepting your offer." Victoria said. She said it with such courage and dignity that she can mustered .It may not be an honorable thing to do,but at least she can  mask it.

Kyuhyun, was expecting her answer,but he never thought that she will call him this soon. And the way she said it, he can't help but be thoughtful. he did not make a mistake in offering her marriage. He is marrying an honorable woman,that is one less worry for him for now.

"Good that you can see the reason. I will make the arragement for your brother as soon as possible. Trusting that you will not back out from this. And yes  I'll make the necessary  arrangement for our forthcoming wedding also." he added.

"Can I talk to you first? I just have some things to ask and iron out with you." Victoria asked. Kyuhyun frowned,and he thought he will be caling all the shots from now on. It seems like ,it will not happen that way. Well he can at least listen at what she has to say...

"Alright,I will send my driver to pick you up." Kyuhyun said,

"No,I am going there. You don't have to send you driver over here. I will be there in an hour." Victoria said as she hung up, leaving Mr Cho Kyuhyun with no choice. Kyuhyun stared at his phone. She will not be an easy woman to handle as he thought she will be,as he have this thoughtful grin in his face. 

Victoria smiled like she scored some sort of victory over him...The first smile that she has for a while....