Back In His Arms Again.

A Billionaire's Wife

It took twoweeks before Kyuhyun was able to settle all the problems. He knows that Victoria might be restless and impatient by now. Calling her every night will never be enough...he just need to be by her side. He didn't know that he will miss her this much. He must be really falling for his wife. He smrked...and yes there is definitely nothing is wrong to be in love with your wife and that is expected of every husband. But somehow,something is still holding him back...Kyuhyun felt that he should at least leave something behing for himself..No he is not going to allow Victoria to do that to him...he is over now with that kind of feeling and that is only for the kids and teenagers who doesn't know better.

The plane landed smoothly on the tarmack....and as the sun is coming up.The night flight is not much of help,from the fatigued that he felt. He took hi attache case,and took a small box from there and put in his pocket. A surprise gift for Victoria, it caught his eye while he was walking in the duty free shops in the airport,and he just knew that it will be just for her. A ruby and diamond pin that can go with any of her clothing. The intricate designs somehoe reminded of him of Victoria. She is going to love this,ehat girl who doesn't love an expensive jewelry,he thought/

And soon enough,he can see Victoria walking towards him, a quick stride as if she is excited and happy to see him. He too happy and excited to see her, as they met halfway,and took Victoria in his arms and kissed her full on the lips,turning passionate,as the electric runs through him. So he does really missed her,, Victoria thought...It took a while before Kyuhyun released her from his hold and Victoria was out of breath but very happy more like elated...He is home,and he is going to be by her side in the bed tonight.,as they clasped their hands together to go home. And come to think of it...no words was ever spoken....

That night,they made love, like there is no tomorrow..He just have to feel her whole body and feel her warmth next to him, as Victoria moned in ecstasy,calling out his name in the end and him calling her name...

When Victoria woke up the next morning, Kyuhyun was already gone, and his side of the bed empty. Victoria felt the emptiness again. She wondered why he can't even stay longer in the ebd with her. Though ihe doesn't have to work hard everyday. Kyuhyun can also get a break once in a while,he has been working so hard lately. And now what does she have to do again today. The house is allneat and clean and she doesn't have to even lift a hand to put in order. Her parents are in the countryside for a week..and yes she got nothing to do but sit and lay eggs,as she smiled at the thought...a baby....the baby..that will be the heir to her husband...that is all she has to do...And what a difficult task to do....And so when is her baby coming ??? For sure that will be the constant questions that will be ask...And yes it has to be soon or the very reason why she is here will be futile.yes she is just the hen that needs to lay the golden egg..as she frown at the thought...