The Meeting

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria paced back and forth in her room as she waited for the man's call. She can still pictured his face and the seriousness in his face. She wondered what he knew about her problem and how well he knew her and her family and their trouble. Is he involved in those dark world ,that lend money to the gambler and then beat them up or even kill them if they could not pay.

She has not heard anything from her brother, since that man called her. He has gone into hiding . Is he afraid for his life? As she worry about him. Or he does not want them included in his trouble ? But then they are already included and there seems to be no way of getting out of this problem.

She looked at herself in the mirror, she is wearing a jeans and a white shirt. Nothing fancy,unless he gets any ideas about her. She pout her long black hair in a ponytail gathered together by a rubber band. She was devoid of make up except for a light sheener and no jewelry whatsoever.She is bare except for the clothes that she is wearing right now.

The phone rang as she jerked at the sound ,and a nervous hand grabbed the phone....

"Hello" as she answered nervously.

"Miss Song, I know you are expecting my call, somebody will come and pick you up in front of your house."as he started giving her instructions. Victoria was piqued at the  idea of him calling the shots, as she stopped him.

"Why don't I just meet you? Just give me the place and the time. " Victoria suggested. "I really don't know you,and i don't know if I could trust you. Let us just meet  in a common ground,"

Kyuhyun frowned ,this girl will not be an easy one,he thought. He doesn't know if she will even agree in his proposition. He thought of a place ,something classy and elegant. Then  she 'll be sorry that she asked for this.

"How about " Le Jardin " in the city ?" he said. Victoria heard that place before for it is very popular and it is an expensive place. She is not dressed and she doesn't think she can affoerd anything on that place if ever. She doesn't even think that they would let her in at all.

"No,not that one. I...Meet me at the coffee shop by the corner of  6th Ave and 50th Street. in an hour." Victoria said. The place is crowded and if he is planning something, it will not happen. And an hour,she would have an ample time to take the train on the way there.

Kyuhyun mused ,now instead of him calling the shot,it is the other way around. And he knows what she is up to. This girl is smart and careful,he thought, unlike her own brother.

"Alright in an hour and don't make me wait." he said after he hung up on her. He thought of just agreeing with her or she might changed her mind in meeting him tonight. He looked at his attire and now ,he got to change to something casual, as he shook his head.

---------------------------------------------------

Victoria arrived quarter after, the train has been late and the subway, crowded at this time. She looked around the place ,and found him already there sitting in the corner table. His eyes was already on her ,as soon as she walked in. The place is almost full,with constant activities around.

Victoria stared back at him,and yes he stood out in the crowd.His handsome face cathes attention,more that he wants to.This time he is wearing a khaki pants and a long sleeved shirt that is is pulled to his arms. It was ed at the top,showing aprt of his neck and chest. She took a deep breath, he is quite alooker,as she told herself. If only circumstances are different....she could also be ogling him around,as the girl on the next table is.

"I am sorry, I am late.The train was late." she explained.

"You manage to come before my cut off." he said."Another fifteen minute and I'm gone." Victoria bit her lips to control herself. The arrogance of this man. What does he really want from her? And how well does he know her brother.

"You said, you have an important thing to say. And how did you know about my brother's trouble ? " Victoria asked.

"Do you want something to drink first.? A coffee or tea,or something to eat ?" he asked, as the waiter came forward.

He is not going to make it easy on her,Victoria thought. He is taking his own sweet time, "Hot tea will do," she said.

"Then tea for me too." he followed. And waited for the waiter to leave before he speak again...

"It is very unfortunate for you that we have to meet this way. I don't really know your brother. " as he continued. Victoria's eyebrows rose. She could not understand what is he trying to say now..

"You don't know my brother ?" she repeated.

"I don't know him personally but I know his problem and know the people that he is involved with. And yes it is something that you 'll worry cause it could mean your brother's life." she stared at him .Is he trying to scare her.She is scared at her wits end as it is., and she doesn't need him to say it to her face.

"He doesn't owe you money? And you are not one of them? " she asked. He shook his head.

"But i will be the one that can help you." as he sat up straight on his chair. "I will be the only one that can help you now. Only if you agree to my proposition." as he looked at her.

"What is it ? I'll do anything ,just say, what is it that I have to do ?" she asked....as she tried to compose herself in front of him...fearing what is he going to ask her to do in exchange...