Meeting The Parents

A Billionaire's Wife

Kyuhyun looked at himself in the mirror and liked what he saw in there. Today is the day that he will be meeting Victoria's parents ,and admit it or not, he was quite apprehensive in meeting them. He thought that he will just take it lightly,like meeting any other people out there on the street. But as the day goes on, he was getting uneasy,and the need in making a good impression is starting to surface. He has met a lot of people before, people from all different walk of life ,from the riches to the poorest on the street,but he never this need for approval from anybody.

Him and Victoria has been collaborating,and been seeing alot ,just like any other boyfriend and girlfriend, but their meeting is from romantic at all,it is more of a business dealing for both of them. They have to make up a story for her parents and yes even to his grandparents and Father. He has histed to them,that he is seeing a girl that could be a possible serious relationship and yes it is easier to hide the identity of the girl,since they are out of the country. He still have a month to deal with it. But for now,it is Victoria's parent that is in his hand right now.

Seeing Victoria everyday, added more to the attraction. She is as rare as any gem out there. She is beautiful,inside and out,but still there is this something that is inside of him, that is blocking. For one thing,Victoria is not out to impress him.in fact it is the opposite. If she could do anything to stop the wedding,she will.

Her brother is back home now,and she was so grateful to him,and the first time he has seen that genuine smile and happiness in her face,and yes it did touched him. He hated it,hated the fact,that this girl can just touched his heart just like that. But what he has to worry ? She is hers for keep. He can have her whenever he wants to and can toast her out if he ever decided that he doesn't wants her anymore...He shook his head ,but it seems it will be quite a while before he'll get tired of her.

And now the need for approval and acceptance from her parents ??? Why did he ever have to do it ??? They should be grateful to him for saving them,for a real catastrophe in their life. And really should be happy that he is marrying their daughter ,instead of just keeping her as his woman.

But a kept woman,Victoria will never be...He still cannot make a move at her at all. It will be too easy to take her, physically but he knows if he do that,he will never earn Victoria's trust and respect at all. And why does he ever has to worry about that too ???

Finally satisfied at his look, wearing a long sleeved shirt and a dark pants, and a sports jacket, formal enough for a family dinner. He thought of wearing a suit but then,that will be to stiff and too business like. He wants to look more human even for now...as he smiled at the thought. Well he never thought of himself as an ogre anyway...How come guilt  hit him.now and then ..especially if it is about Victoria. Guilty in tyaking advantage of the situaton that she is in, and guilty of feeding only on his own needs and feelings and not minding what the other thought or feel.... especially of Victoria ???

Is he being selfish in the process ?? But when did he ever started  caring about other people's feeling.They never thought about his own feelings since he was young., not even his own parents and grandparents. How can he learned love when he never got one ?? Is it such a instinctive feeling or is it something learned or a process or steps to go through. His friends told him, that he is uncaring and callous and that nothing touched him, but then they can be further from the truth. In fact when he cares ,he cares too much and that what he is afraid of....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria looked at herself in the mirror. She just took a shower after preparing dinner for the family. Her Mom helped her out whipping those vegetables,and marinating those meats ,before putting them in the oven. She knows that Kyuhyun is used in being served the best of the food out there,but then she can help but to do her best for this dinner. She is a good cook anyway,and she is sure he has not tasted a good home cooked food  if ever.

She put on a printed dress, that is just above her knees. She looked like a young girl in that dress. Her face was so plain,and so she decided to play on it a little,putting some color on her eyes and cheeks and lips. She smiled at the end product of her artistry. Now she looked more sophisticated more than that simple plain girl in the diner when he met her...

Her brother is home now and thanks to Kyuhyun. He also was so grateful,learning that he is the one responsible for his release. But he never knew about the bargain that his sister has done for him. He thought all along that ,he helped him because of Victoria and that the two are really in love with each other. Sang Wook thought that his sister is so lucky to find such a guy....if he only knew the whole story.

Right now,Victoria still could not understand her feelings to this man that is supposed to be her fiance. She hated him at times,especially with his uncaring attitudes and his arrogance. And yet little by little she has learned to understand his own little actions ,until he will do something that will threw her off from her previous assumptions. He is really a very complicated man.

And yes his very presence disturbed her, he made her very much aware that he is around. She could find his eyes following her and burrowing into her,even if he is not looking. Her skin tingle at his little touches, her heart beats a little more faster when he is around and yes her mind turns woozy ,like everything is just like  a dream and not real.

She stepped on her sandals,lifting her a couple of inches taller. She stared at her eyes, looking at the girl that she is and then the doorbell rang, and her heart drummed on her chest....this time she knew that Mr Cho Kyuhyun is here...and a smile came to her face,without her knowing about it...