A Year After

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria stared at herself in the mirror, she felt like crying now. A year of togetherness and still with no baby and she even have her period today. She can feel the fiercing look at Kyuhyun whenever they are in their bedroom. He has been waiting and waiting for the sign of the  forthcoming baby,and yes until now,she is not pregnant. She is getting frustrated herself. The only thing that she is supposed to do and yet she cannot give it to him.

She heard Kyuhyun's voice calling out for her.  She immediately wiped the tears from her eyes, he cannot see the pain that she is going through.

"I am coming." as she hurried washed her face with cold water to wipe away the sweeling and the redness in her face.

Kyuhyun was in the room waiting for her with a big smile in his face. "Happy Anniversary Honey" as he gave her a kiss on the lips and a box beautifully wrapped. "I hope you'll like this one."

Victoria stared at the box as she smiled . "What is this?" she asked.

"Open it now. " as he grinned at her.

Victoria opens the box and out came , a set of jewelry..a diamond  earring , with a matching pendant and a ring. The rock glistened before her very eyes. This one must be really expensive...she thought.  "Oh my...." was all Victria can say..

"I know you are going to like it. well you deserved it for putting it up with me." as he kissed her once more. "I can't believe I made it a year."

Victoria was surprised at his after words. Did he think that their marriage will not last ??  " Yes a year, and it anin't so bad after all." as she grinned at him.

"Well we better hurry, my Dad will be waiting for us. " Kyuhyun said. "He is excited to see you.,"

Victoria nodded her head,and yes Kyuhyun's Dad has been nice and quite patronizing but then he will be asking questions again when will the baby come?? The pressure will be more so tonight with his Dad...a year has passed and no baby....

---------------------------------------------

"Victoria,it is so good to see you again." Mr Choi greeted her.

" Nice to see you too,Dad " Victoria answered.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you in your celebration tonight. I have been away for a while, and yes i seldom see you and your husband." he added. "I feel like I am being a bad Father for both of you." he added. "So how are you ?"

"We are fine Dad." Kyuhyun answered, with a forced smile in his face. It seems like his Father's presence is not welcome.at all.

"So a year already....no babies yet ?" he asked. Victoria took a deep breath and Kyuhyun snorted.

"We are still enjoying our time together.Right Victoria ?" Kyuhyun answered.

"But I want to see my grandkids before I even close my eyes.  I will feel betetr going to the next world,knowing that there will be next in line." he added.

"I know Dad,how much you want to see the next generation, But me and Victoria wants to take our time." Kyuhyun answered.

"That is why I am here today, don't wait any longer....We want a baby soon." Kyuhyun's Dad said.

"But Dad this thing cannot be hurried." Kyuhyun's voice went  a notch higher,obviously irritated at his Father'smeddling in their affairs.

"Why is there something wrong with Victoria?" he asked.

"Dad,there is nothing wrong with Victoria. We are going to have our kids in our own time and not because you told us so.We still want to have our time together.and enjoy each other And don't worry  You'll see your grandkids before you croak."

Kyuhyun's Dad frowned...."I hope so...I am expecting to hear good news from both of you soon,."  as he looked at Victoria...and Victoria can only bit her lips...It is only a year with no babies ...and what if still cannot have a baby next year...then what will happen ???