Back To The Real World

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria woke up and found and empty spot beside her. She was disappointed to see that her husband has gone, and he won't be around for the day. She has gotten use in his presence,and to know that he is just around is just so comforting. She took a deep breath and sat up on the side of the bed until she found herself staring at the mirror.

She mused and looked at herself in the mirror. Somehow finding herself looking back at herself,she has found that the Victoria has now changed,if it is for the better,she doesn't know. She just knew that the swet and innocent Victoria is now all gone. She was quite indecesive whether to linger in the bed , or do something around the house.

Yes today is Kyuhyun's first day back to work,and he has told her that he maybe late in coming home for tonight. And yes she got a lot of time in her hands now. She was lost of what she have to do. The house has been run by maids and people,and yes she doesn't have to do anything to keep it running smoothly. It has been fine even without her, and she doesn't think that Kyuhyun will welcome any new changes in his household.

Is this what being rich all about? You are being reduced to such nothingness. She doesn't have to cook for her husband ,for they have chef who are paid just to do that. She doesn' have to clean the house or clean any toilets,or pick up any dirty clothes of her husband, The whole house is so spic and span.She doesn't have to go to work to earn a living..all that is expected of her is give her husband a child,and it is something that is not sure about.

Her thoughts went back to her husband. They barely got settled after their long trip from Asia for their honeymoon.And after their honeymoon,somehow,Victoria felt that her husband seems to distance himself from her . He is still loving and caring in front of her, but then he seems to distant and brooding when all alone. Yes she could not read his thoughts and his frame of mind,and that is the way he likes it to be, forever Victoria will guessing what could be working on her husband's mind.

--------------------------------------------

After breakfast,Victoria decided to visit her parents. It has been a while since she spent a quality time with them. And maybe she can stay with her Dad while her Mom can take some time off for herself. She missed them a lot while she was away and was worried how they doing. And yet she cannot voiced her worry and anxiety, for Kyuhyun might misinterpret her thoughts.

And they have moved to a new place ,just like Kyuhyun's has promised,to a place nearer a rehab center where her Father can have the rehabilitation that he desperately needed. She hasn't been to their new place yet.

Kyuhyun has given Victoria a driver and a car,so she can go whereeevr she wants to go. Victoria smiled. the frills of being married to a rich man...she doesn't have to commute,and wait for the buses or trains to arrive,and yes walk a distance to the station, and go with the crowd. This time she got a driver and a luxurious car to go around. But she wondered how much information can reach to her husband ,as to what where and who,she was going to.

-----------

The house that her husband has provided to her parents is beyond Victoria's expectation. It is a convenient ranch style house, big for just three person, It is in a gated  community, a secure place and yes they even have a small garden where her Father can go out in his wheelchair and enjoy the view outside.

"Victoria,I didn't know you are coming." her mother greeted her,as she walked in. Her Father is already up in his wheelchair, and is all washed up and dressed up for the day.

"I missed you both,and we have not spend time since I got back. I thought of watching Dad,so you can have some time off." Victoria said with a smile,as she bend down to kiss her Dad;s cheek,who are just so happy to see her.

"You don't have to worry about us. We are doing just fine. I am sure your husband needs your attention more than us." her Mom answered. "And as for my free time. You don't have to worry, your husband has sent somebody to attend to your Father during the day, so I can have some break and rest period too. He is so generous,and we could not thank him enough."

Victoria was so surprised, She didn't know the arrangement that her husband has done for her family, And she eevn heard that her brother is now working in one of her husband's company. Is this all a payment for marrying her ? Or he really have a generous heart after all ??? He just kept quiet as her Mom gushes at her husband's generosity.

"So did you have a good time on your trip and honeymoon." as she asked Victoria. Victoria smiled and blushed as the memories of their honeymoon came back.

"You don't even has to answer, I can see that my daughter is so happy. I am so glad. There are very few people that can have it all, fortune, and happiness and success. And it seems like my daughter has got it alll." she said.

"Do I have it all? " as she stop and thought...She can't tell her Mom about it. She smiled...as the anxiety in her eyes surfaced "Yes,it seems I have it all,and it makes me afraid."

"What are you afaraid of ? Kyuhyun seems to love you very much and that is all that's matter most. Your husband's love and if both love each other ,then there is nothing that can stand in your way. So you have nothing to be afraid of." she said as she hugged Victoria.

Somehow,Victoria eyes moist, as she heard her Mom. How can she tell her Mom ,the circumstances of their marriage ? That Kyuhyun did not marry her out of love but of something else. It would break their heart if they ever knew. For now Victoria has to play the role of a happy newly bride...but is she really not happy??? being with her husband??? She knew that her heart beat a little faster whenever he is around, and everything seems to be more alive and colorful...Yes there is love on her part but on the other  side, she is not sure....as she took a deep breath...keeping everythig inside of her..