Feelings and Senses

A Billionaire's Wife

The act was so unexpected as Victoria felt Kyuhyun's lips on hers ,as they both stared at each other. His eyes on her eyes and such proximity. Her heart beating faster ,and she felt so afraid of such an unexpected feeling. His eyes boring into her own,as she closed her eyes,and feeling his soft lips ,as he pried her lips open, she tasted him,his toungue digging into hers,as he pulled her body closer to him. She felt the knot on her guts, something unexpainable and something that she has never felt before. She has been kissed before but nothing like this. She can feel the tremors of her hands and she knew that Kyuhyun can feel it too. The emotions was just too much for her  to bear.....

Kyuhyun stared into Victoria as she closed her eyes. He can feel her hesitation and her fear,and yes even felt the beating of her hearts. She is not totally immune to his touches, he can feel her response, and a picture of satisfaction came to his face...She is inexperienced and yet a total and such a beauty to behold. She won't be a bad investment after all,as a smirk came to his face. He started pulling out from her, "Let her feel like wanting him" he thought......as he made a sound as he stopped kissing her,and Victoria opened her eyes.

He was still holding her but has kept a distance now. Colors flooding Victoria as she looked at Kyuhyun, with a smirk in his face. "I don't think we will have a hard time convincing your parents,that we are for real." he said. and then finally walking farther from her. Victoria can only feel her lips. "Admit it or not, you are attracted to me,even if it is not a real one but a pure lust ."

Victoria was unable to response. She doesn't know what to say. Her own mind was clouded by what she just felt. He is right in a way and she could not a find a point to dispute him at all.

"I beg your pardon, I am not...." as she stammered for reasons.

"You are not what Miss Victoria Song ? Not a human and not a woman ?" he said. "You just proved to me that you are just like the others. You are not beyond an ordinary woman. But still I will be willing to take you as my wife. "

Victoria's eyes bored into his ,as anger surfaced once again. She has never seen such an arrogant man before. If she is so beneath him,why did he even contemplating of marrying her ? Does he think of all women the same way ? Or he is just looking down on her because of the circumstances ?  She felt like crying in humiliation but then she will never give him that satisfaction. Mr Cho Kyuhyun will never see her cry, not now ,not ever. 

"Should I be elated because you choose me ? I never said I am of anything. I am just a poor woman who has no choices in life." she said.

"Don't....be humble for it is not you. I want the woman that can fight and stood her grounds and that is what you are Victoria." Kyuhyun said. "And now for the part of the deal, just let me know when you are ready to introduce me to your parents. I expect you that you will fulfill your part in our agreement. Your brother should be coming home soon." and then turned his back on her. 

Victoria was left on the hallway, as she stared at his back and with her hands touching her burnt lips......How can she be so attracted to him and yet so hated him at the same time.....She will have a hard time understanding this man,even a lifetime won't be enough to understand him....