The Island Paradise.

A Billionaire's Wife

After arriving in Manila, Kyuhyun and Victoria, took a chartered flight to the island . Kyuhyun said that it is the only way to get to the island paradise  The idea of an island excites Victoria, she has never been to an island resort before, and judging the way the flight that they took, it seems like it is a very private and exclusive place,something that only the rich and the famous can afford to go to......and soon enough this image came into the view....after barely an hour from the airport....

 

The blue color in the horizons made Victoria squeal in delight and Kyuhyun smiling at her response at the sight of the island.

"You have seen nothing yet, wait until you see the whole thing.I am sure you are going to like it."  Kyuhyun said with a happy grin in his face. Victoria is so easy to please. It will not be hard to live with her for the rest of their life , Kyuhyun thought...and then shook his head in disbelief. How come he is thinking of ataying by her side for a life time when they are just starting and the episodes of their life has just begun.....

And soon enough the small biplane landed in the airstrip. The airport was tiny and yes only chartered plane can come to this place. There a couple dozens of small plane on the airport. There are no big buildings but a small hanger made of simple materials. And as soon as they landed ,they were greeted by a couple of people ,that ushered them to a van that will bring them to the resort....A lady donned in a native costume greeted them with a lei of flowers which is local to the island.

"Welcome to Amanpulo Island" as a gentleman greeted them and ushered them to their ride ...."I hope you'll have a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us." as he continued.

"Your place is so beautiful, nothing short of a paradise." Victoria said smiling at the gentleman , the gentleman was obviously smitten by Victoria's beauty as he stole a look at her beautiful face. Kyuhyun was unmindful for he is busy admiring the place too. He made the right decision in choosing this place for their honeymoon,he thought.. They will have a beautiful memory here...

 

 

Victoria looked out from the car and all she can see was the beauty of the place...She will have a heavenly time here and yes more so with presence of the man on her side,and who naturally put his arms around her shoulder as they enjoyed the view around them.

Kyuhyun, choose a private casitas...a villa of their own, far from prying eyes of anybody.. They have a private butler and a maid  that will serve them 24 hours a day . There were beautiful palm trees all around and some tropical flowering plants. The casitas stood on his own,isolated from the rest.

And as they stop at their place and the hostess left them on their own...Victoria's heart went into a flutter....she almost forgot that this is their honeymoon,and yes Kyuhyun will be expecting something from her,which he already forewarned her all about this. This is their purpose,the reason why he married her in the first place ....and for sure he will be collecting his dues,anytime soon...

 

 

Victoria was stopped by Kyuhyun on the way to the entrance.....as he picked her up in his arms and brought her inside... Victoria was unable to say something..She was toungue tied and doesn't know what to expect from him. Will he be a real gentleman tonight or will he be one of those selfish beast that they have described from the books that she has read before ? She tried reading his thoughts, his mind for that matter but it seems like he is a close book at this moment  . She have a hard time reading him this time...

 

 

Kyuhyun stopped and brought her down slowly in the bed. He was frowning at first and so serious and then a smile broke in his face ,as if  he found something  humorous around . " Relax Victoria , I  won't eat you alive,if that is what your worry. I am a man, a gentleman at that and not a beast."

"I know you won''t  and not one  " Victoria said in defiance.

"You look so tense just now. Don't worry,I won't take you if you are not ready . I want my woman,willing and able." he said with a grin in his face.

"I am not even thinking about that. " Victoria said as she blushed at the thought.

"Don't tell me that it never crossed your mind all day today ? " Kyuhyun said challenging him. "Make no doubt that I will take you as my wife. But i am willing to give you time to get ready for it. I know you have never been with a man before."

"How did you know?" Victoria said. "Did you check up on me before today ?"

"I don't have to..I know so. You don't think that..." and then he stopped. He should refrain from saying the matter of how they got married in the first place .It is obviously upsetting Victoria. She was upset about it,earlier.

"Dinner will be at six, they will be bringing our things soon. You don't have to wear formal. " Kyuhyun said in instruction as he turned his back from her. " A Lady will be helping you with your bath. " as he left her in their bedroom. Victoria can only stare at his back ,as she took a breath of relief....but shew wondered where can her husband be going at this time...before dinner time...as she lay her back and rest for now...