Something To Do

A Billionaire's Wife

 Victoria is sure  glad to be out of the school building and smell the fresh clean air of the day. The grass is still green and so are the trees are too. Summer is still around the corner,and yes it wiil be soon before fall comes rushing again. And yes finally Kyuhyun has allowed her to go back to school and finished her studies. He must have gotten tired of her prodding and maybe even got tired of waiting for that baby to come, and so to appeased her,he finally said yes .

The study will surely take her mind off from the pressure of having a baby, and yes , yes will free her from the boredom and the loneliness of being alone in the big house while Kyuhyun is away on business. Sure she can get out and enjoy herself but she is not much of a party person, She got friends but then she can only count few of them in their fingers,and yes all of them busy too with their own lives ,having to earn a living and go to school at the same time.

Her parents has been doing well, thanks to Kyuhyun generosity, and even her own brother seems to be behaving , managing whatever little business he got. Kyuhyun and him has been in a long talk after their marriage and it seems like her brother has listened to him, and has followed his advises. Though there are also pressure to him to have his own family, but so far, he has not settled down nor even settled with one girl in his life.

So far her marriage has been settling down. Kyuhyun still wants her in his life,despite her inability to produce an heir for him. He still affectionate and seemingly devoted to her despite their circumstances. She knows by now,that yes Kyuhyun love her in his own way, and has became a part of his life. But what she doesn't know if it is the forever thing that you often read in the romantic novel. She wondered herself if that kind of love ever exist at all. Your soulmate and your one true love in a lifetime.....she knows that she loves Kyuhyun now and that she will be devastated if he ever decided that he wants her out of his life right now. In fact that is her biggest fear right now,to lose Kyuhyun in her life for she knows .she will be nothing without him in her life.....and yes she will hold on to him until her last breath if ever....

She took a deep breath...just thinking of it.....gave a very sad feeling....as she turned and without looking crush at a body in front of her....as she lost her balance ans was about to fall when a strong arm grabbed her shoulder,holding her on her feet.

"I am so sorry..." as a guy materialized in front of her....in fact a very handsome guy...talll and quite very young.Victoria stared at him...

"I am sorry too. I am not looking." Victoria said as she tried to get away from his hold of her.

"I am quite new here,and I am afraid,I am late for my classes." as he continued. "By chance do you know the Medical Arts building which is suppose on the next turn." he asked.

"Ah yes....just follow this walkway and you'll find it." Victoria said.

"Thank you, And I am Nickhun" as he extender his hand to her. Victoria was left with no other choice but extend her hand and say her name too. She doesn't want to be rude to the new student in school and yes his accent sound foreign too.

"And I am Victoria." as she took his hand lightly.

"Nice...then I will have enough reason to get up in the morning and go to school" as he smiled at her. "Now i have to hurry...I'll see you around ??" as he looked at her eyes. Victoria smiled and nodded...."yes of course... " as he sarted walking away from her but his eyes  not leaving her...as Victoria laughed at his expression...and shook her head...A man's attention ...aside from her husband ...after a very long time....somehow gave her a very light feeling...and without guilt at all....She wondered whether Kyuhyun also received extra attention from the opposite and feel the same way or much more....as she mused...Does he eevr give them any attention or even looked at them ? She is sure that there are a lot of women will be vying to catch her man's attention if ever.....But Kyuhyun seems to be the faithful type...well she just hot to trust him and so he has gt to trust her too....as she walk home ...