The Honeymoon

A Billionaire's Wife

After bidding goodbyes to their  parents, Victoria and Kyuhyun went straight to the airport. The limousine are already waiting outside and with their luggage ready for the trip. It seems like ,Kyuhyun has already arranged everything for their honeymoon.In fact Victoria has no isea where are they heading for the honeymoon.And eventhough she asked Kyuhyun a countless of times, he would smile more to himself and then evade the answer,claiming that he wants to surprise her.

And now after checking in and sitting comfortably in their first class accomodation,in God knows when location, she suddenly feel so tired after the hustles and stress laden day. If this is the day that will be awaiting for her as a wife of a billionaire,then she  doesn't think that she will last that long. It would either she will just give up , go crazy or be 6 feet under the ground. And who said that being rich is all glamour and all, those people has got to be kidding. as she  smiled at her own thoughts.

Victoria didn't know that Kyuhyun has been looking at her, He feigned in exhaustion himself as he closed his eyes,as soon as they got settled. But sitting beside Victoria and closing your eyes and sleeping is like wasting your  damn time when you can do better things. The girl of your dreams is right here beside you,and it will be too bad to just ignore her now.

"So what is the silent smile all about ?" Kyuhyun asked. as his voice startled Victoria..looking at her husband staring up at her with those lazy eyes.

"Nothing...just thinking. If my first day as your wife and the rest days will be like these....I don't know how wil I survive." she said honestly.

"I promise you.....it will not always be like this.There will be time when it is not as stressful as today. But then i cannot promise you that it will always be easy either." Kyuhyun answered truthfully.  "There will be too much of an expectations as my wife,I  can guarantee you that,  but it that won't be coming from me. " as he took hold of her hands. The gestures makes Victoria uncomfortable,  and wondered if he is going to make any promises now...

"I will try to make it easy on you and will try to help you." Kyuhyun said.,still holding her hands. he was playing with it, her hands playing like a soft putty in his manly hands..and the gestures...something is stirring in Victoria's inside. Is he trying to seduce her now and playing with her own emotins. But she cannot deny it, the touch excites her,and stirrring and moving her inside. She can even felt her own heart fluttering.

"I just hope that I can come up with you and your family's expectations." Victoria said.

"Me and my family is the least of your worry.  Just provide me an heir ,and then you would have fulfilled your obligations and your part of the deal." Kyuhyun said, with an impish smile on his face.

Victoria frowned....and suddenly something hit her....and reminded her,that she is here sor something else...and yes no emotions invloved on her husband's part....and yes his reminder sort of hurt her, more than she realized. Yeah,she is only here for one thing and that is to provide an heir to him and nothing short of a baby machine.The thought  chills her heart ,as she turned stiff and starighten herself from her seat.

"Thanks for the reminder." she said with a chill note. He really knows how to put someone in her place, Victoria thought. Will her husband  ever have real feelings for her ??? she wondered . Will he ever learn to love and trust her ???? How she wished that their marriage is for real and a normal one. One that both partners have real feelings for each other.The one that she has been dreaming for,since she was young., Cinderella with her Prince Charming and they lived happily ever after. She closed her eyes,as the tears felt threatening....yes nobody lives happily ever after anymore.....bitng her lips.

Kyuhyun was surprised at her changed of behavior. He noticed the chill and her pulling away from him. Did he hurt her saying those ? what is wrong in saying the truth ?  He guessed he will neverr understand what is going in a woman's mind. Noting that she closed her eyes, he followed her cues...and why is he feeling restless and so guilty ??? What did he do wrong now ??? And how is he going to make amend for her now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria opened her eyes,as she felt the gently shaking on her shoulder. She has fallen asleep. She must be really tired and never noticed that her seat has been changed and reclined like a bed now and there was a blanket at the top of her. Kyuhyun was looking at her with a concern and a smile on his face....

"We are almost here." he said. "Did you have a good rest ? "

Victoria nodded her head. "I must be really tired." she said, and noted that she slept ten whole hours of their flight. She can the outline of a city. as the Captain announced  that they are getting ready to land soon.  And then she heard "Manila"  They are in Asia......and wondered where is Kyuhyun taking her now. She has heard all the beautiful beaches in Thailand and the Philippines and Maldives.  And yes she was surprised that he choose Manila .

"Manila ??" she asked. Kyuhyun nodded.

"The place is just an hour flight from the city. You are going to love it there.." Kyuhyun said, with his face beaming.with excitement. And Victoria can't help but feel excited too.

"Boracay Island ??" she asked.  Kyuhyun shook his head smiling more this time.

"No it is too crowded and so is Phuket.... I want a beautiful place and something private." he said.

Victoria smiled at her. "I can't wait to see it." she said. The past misgivings all forgotten now....she may not admit it to herself but Kyuhyun has a way of charming himself to anybody and yes she herself included....