In Retrospect..

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria woke up in the morning,and was surprised to see and feel a warm body next to her. Kyuhyun is in bed with her,and obviously still sleeping. His eyes closed,and she stared in his face, The black hair falling in forehead, and his eyes close,noting how thick and long his lashes is. His lips pink and his mouth slight open, and yes he is breathing evenly.  His comlexion is fair and nose high, Victoria smiled...and yes she is really married to a very handsome man.,as she laughed quietly unto herself. She didn't do a bad job marrying him in the first place.

Kyuhyun moves his body closer to her, as it rattled Victoria. She tried not to stare at him,when he is awake and looking, He might think that she is falling for him,or yet attracted to him. Kyuhyun can be conceited, she assumed. He has this much confidence in himself, and sometimes, Victoria thought that Kyuhyun asked her to marry him,just because she is not attracted to him,but that is what he thought. But this could be farther from the truth...She is very much attracted to him,even from the first time she saw him and yes when he walk into the diner on that fateful day. But her flaunting and offering herself to him is not her character at all. She thinks it lessen the value of a woman and yes a little condescending  to a woman;s worth...

But now....knowing him, despite his arrogance which make her hate him at times, she can't help but fall for him. Is she really falling for him??? She is so confused with regards to her feelings for him. One day ,just like yesterday, she hated him like no other, and now just after a kiss last night ,and after a roll in the hay, she is again in love at him again. He is like a toss between an angel and a devil. She could not fathom him,and yet she thought that she is a very good judge of character,and that she knew man inside out...

She was surprised when she heard his voice,despite the closed eyes.... "So did I passed up to your inspection ?" he asked with a sign of amusement in his face.  "I can't be that bad ."

Victoria blushed,knowing that she was caught... "I was not really staring " as she turned her face the other way. Kyuhyun got hold of her hands....

"It is alright....I don't really mind. So are you happy now ? " he asked staring at her face. Victoria frowned not understanding what is he trying to say.

" Well you thought...that I was uncaring and unfeeling and that you disliked the fact that I left you , on your own yesterday.." he said. "I am sorry..I almost forgot that I am a married man now. I should not leave my wife unattended " as he got this  lazy smile in his face, obviously teasing her...as he kissed her hands....

Victoria's heart is melting....how can he be like this ???  Why can he be this sweet man again ??? Can she believe him or he is just really teasing her ??? She doesn't know what to say...Can she say out aloud what she is thinking and feeling now ??? She shook her head...she can't tell him yet...as she continued to be quiet. He might laugh at her..

"You know it is alright to say what is in your mind....I won't bite,  and I am sorry that I snapped at you yesterday. I guess I am still adjusting to our married state.I want to know what is inside your beautul head of yours," he said..as he continued touching her,,,first her hands and then moving his finger on her shoulder,,,,and then the neck. He knows where to touch the exact button, and yes her body is responding to his every  touch,in as much as she wants to fight it off.,as she let out a moan... and a deep sigh..... , a sign of defeat within herself....

"Sometimes you makes me wonder and yes you make me think....I don't think I really knew you." she said.

Kyuhyun smirked...followed by a dry laugh.. "You don't really know me.... but we have a lifetime to know one another. It will take a lifetime to really get to know me Victoria. I can guarantee you that. " he said. "You want to know me....so you can read me like a book??? Women are usually like that, for they think once they knew the man, they will have power over them..."

"I think you have misunderstand us women. It is not a matter of control and power. " Victoria countered.

"Then  tell me for what reason that a woman will want to get to know the man ? Isn't it is much better if a man is unpredictable and unreadable., relationship are more exciting and fun that way. I don't have to bare my soul to you just to be intimate with you..." he continued...

"I am not saying it  that way...But sometimes not knowing what is in your mind is scaring me. It makes me uncomfortable and unsecure, ..I don't know sometimes it is hard to explain...." she explained...

"You scared and uncomfortable...I dn't rememeber you getting scared before  or insecured ...but yes uncomfortable...So you want a comfortable relationship Victoria.??? Is that what you really want??" he asked...Victoria nodded her head...Kyuhyun smiled at her...

"A comfortable ..which is the same as boring relationship.??? I don't think it is the one that you need Victoria. You have too much passion within you...and I am sorry that I can't be that kind of guy. And it is too bad that you are married to me....." as he got up...leaving Victoria in bed...as she stared at his back...

Now she doesn't even know what did she said wrong and what started all of this...She will never understand him...at all...even if it will take a lifetime...as she let out a deep sigh...