Enigma

A Billionaire's Wife

The week of rest and leisure came too fast for Kyuhyun. And tonight is their last day  in the Island Paradise. He looked at the horizon before him, the vast blue ocean and the water so clear and inviting. The waves comes and go on the white sands of the beach,as his feet dug deep into it.. The force of water in his feet and legs ,gives him a relaxing tug..The sky is as blue as the ocean and there was no signs of clouds, a complete reflections of the blue ocean. A soft wind blew to his face as it is enough to cause a motion on her hair as it cover his forehead.

It has been a glorious week,and yes it is not only the beautiful place that is responsible for it but his beautiful wife. There is no use denying it,that he is very much attracted to her. Victoria is beautiful inside and out. Last night he stared at her beauty as lay in bed next to him,all after their lovemaking. How can one be so beautiful and not be aware of it ??? Victoria has no air in her head, unlike him, when he can become conceited knowing that the girls are ogling him when ever they see him. He knew that he got the looks and not only that but more.

Her love for her family also baffles him. She is willing to to give up everything for her family. How can one be so unselfish ???? He knew that Victoria did not marry him just because she is  attracted to him more so that she was in love with him. She did not marry him also because of his money nor power, if he didn't put pressures on her, she would not be saying yes to him and laying next to him now.

And she is a pure woman. She was a when he took her, someone that value her morals more than anything. Though he was glad that he was the first one,he is also worried, cause then the guilt will fall on him. It will be easy to break and hate a woman, but not the one that is pure and chaste,like Victoria. Did he got one that is more than he could chew ??? Is he falling for her now, knowing what she is made of ??? This doesn't sums up to his plans at all.

He shook his head,having Victoria all to himself and in such close proximity, he has assumed their closeness to love, maybe when they are back in the city,and when he will be busy back in the office and yes that will be less of Victoria in his time, maybe the feeling will change. He can't be in love with her already...as he bit his lip...he doesn't want to be in love anymore....

--------------------------------

Victoria started packing some of her things now. They will having an early flight from the island tomorrow. She'll be sorry to say goodbye to this place, such a beautiful place. A smile came to her face....she has some good memories tucked in her heart already. Whatever and whenever their marriage takes them in the future...she have this place remembered and etched in her heart. The nights that they slept together as husband and wife, and yes just the two of them without any distractions and the outside people in their life. She knew that once they go back to the outside world,things will change. Will her husband became the hard to reach man once again ??? Here he is so reachable and so human....

She heard her name called....as she went out of their room...and their stood Kyuhyun with his lazy smile....

"What have you been doing? It is so beautiful out." he said.

"Just trying to get some packing done. I thought we have an early trip tomorrow." she answered.

"We can do that together later. Come before the sun goes down,let us take a walk in the beach." he said as he took her hand.

Victoria smiled at his words, "We "...somehow it lightens her heart....

--------------------------------

They walked in the beach.....barefoot,... hand in hand ....as they marveled at the place. And then the sun started to come down ...like a golden egg and the water got a different hues of colors...brown and gold.it was a beautiful sight, as they sat on the white sands, Victoria's head on Kyuhyun's shoulder,as he put his arms around her. If you look at the outside ,one can only sigh and melt at their sigh....two beautiful people,so young and so in love in such a beautiful place...one more can they asked for ????

--------------------------

They had dinner in the nipa hut and joined the crowd in the resort as they drink and watched the festivities, in the island. There were entertainment ,dancing of the locals to their own dance, a musical serenades,  and yes lots of cheers from the crowd. They were happy and alittle tipsy when they went back to their villa. Even Victoria took alcohol more than she can handle,as she giggled on every little things that Kyuhyun whispered to her. Theer were flirtings too betweent the two of them....and as soon as they got to their room, sparks flew, as they kissed passionately...a kiss that is so extraordinary and special....Victoria found herself tearing...She knew now that yes she loves him.... she loves Kyuhyun, and that it will be very very hard to undo it...She has fallen completely in love with her husband and there is no turning back now.....

Kyuhyun felt it too, there is no more hiding in the facade now,emotions are revealed and the guards are all down....Kyuhyun has fallen in love with his wife, and it is too late to change it now. THis time he knew he loves Victoria and yes he wants to own her and possess her like no other...He wants only her and nobody else in his life as he kissed her ...letting her feel, the emotions that he felt.....and it is so beautiful.....