Billionaire's Housewife

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria got back at the house and found that Kyuhyun is not home yet. The house is so quiet,and so gloomy without her husband around. The maids has all gone to retire fo their bedroom for the day. Victoria felt so sad and so alone at that moment. She went on their room and felt the emptiness of their big bedroom.She went out to the library and look for a book to read.

She ended up going to the kitchen to get herself a drink,and started looking around. Come to think of it she has not really roam around their big house yet. The only place that she has been too,is their bedroom, living room and the dining room. The house is huge for a couple and even bigger for a single person. She wondered if Kyuhyun has leave all by himself for along time. His own Father has a house of his own and even his own grandparents. She wondered how come they don't live all together in one place. Do they value their privacy too much,rather than the togetherness as a family ???

The house though huge is all clean and neat,everything in it's proper places. She wondered who decides for the arrangement and the decorations of the house. He must have an Interior Decorator,one that is being paid high fees. He could well afford it anyway. But the house looked so cold and so businesslike,there is no warmth nor a welcoming atmoshere. She just knew that she have to change it,as ideas popped in her mind.

She went back in their window and started reading the book, as she tried waiting for her husband but before she was halfway her book, she started yawning and looking at the clock ,it is half past midnight, as she turned off her light and went to bed. Kyuhyun is not home yet and he didn't even bother to call her that he will be this late....as a frown came to her face.

--------------------------------

Victoria woke up to find herself all alone once again. Kyuhyun's side of the bed seems to be used,and she must have slept while he was home and then to be gone again first thing in the morning. She got up and found Kyuhyun's note by the night table.

Sorry for being late last night. It can't be help.I will be late again tonight. Don't wait up for me.

                                                                                    Kyuhyun.

Victoria folded his note not liking his note at all. He could as well written it for somebody and anybody. She doesn't know why she felt hurt at his curt note. Will she start demanding something from him??? She is not just a thing or just anybody,she is his wife after all. She contemplated and then shook her head. She has forgotten how he got her in the first place. Yes she could not demand anything from him. In fact he has given too much for her and her family, but then she doesn't really want that,what she wants the most is his affection and respect as a wife and as person.

Hurt and all but she has to put aside her feelings. She looked outside as she draw the curtain in their bedroom and the big sunshine came in as she smiled at the beautiful view outside. "One cannot be ungrateful for what she got. Others have nothing at all and they are happy and thankful" as she tried to brush the tears that came with it.

She went out of her room and the maid came ...

"Do you want breakfast to be served Madam?" she asked as she bowed to her.

"Yes please." as she smiled at her. "And please don't call me Madam,you can call me Victoria." she added.

"But Sir Kyuhyun  will neevr like it. Mam." she said with anxiety in her eyes. Victoria nodded and smiled.

"Alright you can call me Madam when your Sir Kyuhyun is around but I want you to call me Victoria when it is just us. I feel so old being callled as such" as she have this big grin in her face. The maid smiled back at her. She like her new Master ,she seems to be kind and genuine of a person. yet a big contrast to her cold and impersonal Big Boss.

After breakfast,Victoria went around the house and looked at each part of the house. There were five bedrooms and each with a private bathroom of their own. There is a library,a private office for her husband, a receiving room,a living room,a family room and an entertainment room, a room that she has never seen before. it has it's own audio and viewing room with a big screen TV, There is also an exercise room right by the garden,across their bedroom.No wonder her husband is so fit, But she wondered when did he got the time to do all of this. Maybe none at al.Maybe it is all just a props for his stature...as she frowned.

Victoria decided to go out and visit her family in the family. Maybe she can have dinner with her Mom rather than have dinner in their house all by herself. nd yes she noticed that her husband never bothered to call her at all. She wondered if she should just call her and inform him of her whereabouts. But she shook her head.Kyuhyun won't be interested in her boring life , and she doesn't want to bother him if he is in a very important meeting.

-----------------------------

Yes Kyuhyun is in a very important but boring meeting. It has been so hectic since he came back. His Father has started delegating most of the responsibilities as the head of the company. In fact there is a pressing need for him to travel abroad but he has to postpone it. He doesn't want to leave Victoria so soon. He sort of feel guilty of leaving all to herself but it can't be helped. Maybe if he push ahed his schedule,he can have a weekend with his wife. He missed her already..not being to hold her when she is just next to her in the bed, is a matter odf self control and self disciplined,or otherwise, he won't be able to fulfill his obligations and duties....

And yet Victoria never called her, he wondered what she is up to now. He knew that she visited her parents yeaterday, but it seems like she will never be bored being on her own.He can trust her,he told himself. He just knew that he trust her....as the image of Victoria came to him and smiled. How he wished that he is by her side now....a weekend with her is what he is looking forward to...