Miffed....

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria spent her whole day in the spa. It seems like Kyuhyun has arranged everything for her. She got her hair done,massage,manicure,pedicure and a nice relaxing tub bath after all of it..while drinking her hot tea,and yes sorrounded with the beauty of the nature,the blue sky, the blue ocean, and the green trees and the beautiful blooming flowers in different colors around her. She basked at the glory of all of these...

By the time she got back to her room, Kyuhyun was already there dressed in a khaki pants with printed short sleeved shirt. It is obvious that he just took a shower since his hair is still damped. He smiled at Victoria and walk slowly to give her a kiss on the cheeks. Victoria was sort if disappointed. Not seeing him all day and he just saw her and no passionate kisses just like she saw in the movie. She was miffed. He was gone all day and it seems like he did not even miss her, nor not in a hurry to be with her...

"So how was your day ? Did you have a relaxing time ?" Kyuhyun asked handling her a cold  drink  of tropical fruits in a tall glass.

"Yes,I have a great time. " as she answered ,a smile missing in her face but a frown.

"So what did you do all day ?" she asked.

"I played golf with a friend. It was such a nice day to be out. " he said. Victoria notice the color on his cheeks,which made him looked more manly and yes more dangerous.

"You did not even say goodbye,nor say where were you going for the day ." Victoria complained,unable to stop herself. Does he thinks he can just do whatever he wishes,without regards to her feelings? She maybe the poor here, and the less power but then she is still his wife and he atill owes her the courtesy of his whereabouts just any ordinary husband and wife out there.

"So you expect me to say my whereabouts for every seconds and hour?" as Kyuhyun asked,his eyebrows lifting,obviously not liking it.

"I think as a wife,you owe me that as much.I don't have to know every move but then at least let me know where have you gone for the day." Victoria said.

Kyuhyn frowned..."I think you are stepping on the shoes too soon Victoria. And there is something I have to tell you,one thing that I hate most is a clingy and demanding woman. "  as he stared at her with such glare in his eyes. "Married or not,it doesn't give you the right to control me." as he walked out of the room .

Victoria was so mad....and who is he to tell her that she is demanding and clingy...What the heck is all of that ? She was never ...never be that kind of woman..but then she cannot be taken like a dumb and fool too. She has to know what is going on around her,be it people or events ot things...She can't be controlling....she could not understand just what has happen just now...She felt like crying due to anger at him...but she knows better to control it or he would think that she is such a weakling...she will never show him her weakness not at all....as she bit her lips...

----------------------------

She noticed that her clothes has already laid down in their baed. Even her clothes are all chosen by him,and who is the one controlling now? Isn't he is the one. He chooses her activities,her clothes to wear,even the food she eats,and maybe even the air she breath...She put on her clothes and brushed her hair till it shines...

Dinner was served with much silence. You can only hear the wares and plates being served one after another. No conversations even exist between the two of them.. Victoria felt that the food just pass by and went somewhere. She got up right after dessert and left him all alone in the table.

She went for a walk on the beach...she walked barefoot,wanting to feel the sand on her feet. Torches lighted each corner. She listened to the waves and listened to her own heart. She could not understand herself,and felt like she is in some sort of limbo,not knowing wher to place herself,. It maybe not qan ordinary marriage,but it is still a marriage nonetheless. So what does Kyuhyun expects of her to do???  Just be a body with no mind and emotions.She can't be like that,and she refuse to be like that...as anger surface on her again...and tears came...maybe marrying him is all a mistake afterall,as she tried to wipe it away....

"I am sorry....I didn't mean to upset you." Kyuhyun's voice came out from the dark...as he walked slowly to her and saw the tears in her eyes..Kyuhyun swallowed hard...seeing Victoria crying because of him,broke his heart too.  It seems to hurt him more than anything else.

Victoria remained silent.She doesn't know what to tell him. Thinking of words to say but then more tears came...as she felt Kyuhyun arms around her and pulled her closer to his body....and then found his lips on her lips....as they kissed to make up for the pain.....making everything alright again...