A Vision Or A Dream

A Billionaire's Wife

A/N- I am surprised at the response on this story. I have been very busy lately at work,that I really don't have time to update. Thought of finishing my other Kyutoria story before I plan to start writing this. But then ...ideas keep popping on my mind about this story.  And your response is very inspiring. So i decided to update today. Anyway "A Simple Love Story" will be at its' final phase,a couple more chapters and then it will be complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun looked at the higway before him. The trip back at the city seems so far away and so long. He got bored looking at the views outside. The sloping hills and the big trees that is barren now,but the hope for the spring is coming as the sun shines brightly. A few more days and it will be officially spring time. The winter freeze has started to thaw. The snow on the mountains can be barely seen now. Only at the top now,like an icing at the top of the cone.

The four hour drive from the capital city to the big ciry seems so boring now. Kyuhyun frowned. He should have listen to his Assistant to use the private helicopter than using the car on the way back. But then he knows he can be so stubborn at times refusing to listen to reasons.

He was in the bad mood to start with. He was summoned by his Father to attend the assembly , he said they need a representative their,as a good PR for their company.His Father cannot make it today,and so he came as a replacement. He was never interested in politics and more so in their family  business but he got no choice for that matter. He is the only heir of their family's fortune and he should be grateful at least of what he is given for free and without any effort at all.

His Father told him,that he has been very lucky, having to be born in this kind of family. A smirked came to his face. When did he ever became lucky ? All his life ,he has to live with the image of their family's name. Living day in and day out with the pressures ,to be good and to be perfect,at least ,in the eyes of his grandparents and then at the eyes of his Father. 

His family is his Father and his grandparents. He never knew his Mother. He learned early on that she died when he was born,and so he never learned the love of a woman not their warmth. He grew up from one Nanny to the other. And as soon as he developed an affection to his Nanny ,and then she will be gone. And then it was like an endless faces after that ,and then he doesn't care anymore ,who held him at night and put him to sleep ,and who took care of him when he was sick. They were all hired help anyway,who doesn't have real feelings for him. They were all after their paycheck at the end of the month.

He closed his eyes,as it got tired from thinking and from the views before him. As he doze off...

He woke up and he told the driver to stop to the nearby town. He is getting hungry,having only coffee for breakfast that morning. The driver wanted to tell him that it is only an hour before the city limits. But then he opted to keep his mouth shut. He doesn't want to argue with the Boss after all.

They exited to the next town. The town is small and not much on it. A gasoline station at the entrance of the town, a couple of small stores and some business establishments, a dentist office,a doctor's office, a lawyer and an insurance office, and a post office, a grocery store,a farmer's market ,a local Mcdinald's. a bagel and coffee shop and then a local diner at the corner. They opted to stop at the local diner....

Kyuhyun got out and  went inside. there were very few people inside, a older couple and then a group of woman sitting together, All eyes went to Kyuhyun as he entered. it is obviuos that he is the only stranger in town,as he felt uncomfortable at their staring. A woman emerged from the kitchen.,as she looked at the cotumers,with her face ready to greet him with a smile. As she was surprised to see a handsome young man in front of her. And the way he is clothed ,it is obvious that he doesn't belong here.

"A table sir ?" she asked. He looked at her,as he stared at her face. A beautiful face,devoid of make up,a lip gloss is all there is. No eye make up, no powder and red lipstick., but she is beautiful beyond words,bare and all. Her hair is black and shiny and it is all tied up in the back. No jewelry either, her hands and fingers are bare as he looked at it,when she handed her menu, as he sat him on the table by the window.

"Your waiteress will be coming soon." she said as she left him. He followed her with his eyes as she entered in the kitchen area once again.,and it read "Employees Only ".

Victoria went inside,the man's staring at her. And she could not quite take it. She can feel her face getting heated with just his staring. She sat in one of the chair,as she waited.She hoped that the disturbing man will soon be gone...

"What are you doing here ? " the older lady asked her. "You should be out there ,greeting people in."

Victoria got up and had no choice but to get out...and yes the disturbing man is still there and once again his eyes are on her....as she felt her own heart racing,which she could not understand. She wants him gone and that he will never have to disturbs her ever again....

Kyuhyun smiled at her as she found her eyes on him. He put the little paper on his hand on his pocket,and what is written there is "Victoria Song" and her number.....