Will you marry me ?

A Billionaire's Wife

Kyuhyun stared at Victoria's back as she was walking away from him. He was surprised at the turn of the event. He thought that she will gladly accept his offer. Women nowadays do that and accept that arrangement especially if they are desperate enough. She was not the first woman to be offered by some men to do that kind of service, in fact it says on the book that it is one of the oldest professions known to men. 

Honor and dignity, does it still matter  nowadays ? He has seen a lot of women , fell into the trap , all in exchange for money and power. Everybody is hungry for money and power and Victoria will never be an exemption. What does she wants from him ? To help her with no strings attached ? But she is wise enough cause she knows that there is more than meets the eyes. 

He took a deep breath, as he thought of the whole thing, she has nowhere to go, she doesn't have a car and she is in his territory and there is no way out unless he tells them so. Is she that courageous that she thinks that she can just walk out ,all on her own. It will be quite a walk until she reached the main gate and his property is out in the city and she won't be seeing any public transport that will bring her back to the city and especially at this  time of the night.

-------------

Victoria came to a halt when she reached the door. The big double door is locked and there are some security alarm, attached to it. Of course the great  Mr Cho Kyuhyun won't be depending on just some simple lock for his door. But who will attempt to do such thing ,when the security is just outside the door and there is a gate before going into the compound. Is he so afraid of his life ? And afraid to lose his treasures in life  by just a mere thief ? A man like him should be pitied, for without his money,he will be nothing. He doesn't have any morals nor values in his life., as she thought  of him with disgust.

He doesn't care if he stepped on people, as long as he gets what he wants .  He is just like the rest, a people user. She just hates him so much now,that she doesn't want to have anythingto do him at all.  it is a good thing that she just walked out from him, if she didn't control herself,she could have slapped him right in his face, for saying that. What a nerve of that man,she thought.

She closed her eyes and think of something ,how is she going to open the door right in front of her, and just with the thought, the doors opens for her,which caught her in surprise,as if the door is reading her thoughts...and then she heard his voice at the back...

"I guess,you knew that you have nowhere to go,unless I allowed to. " Kyuhyun said arrogantly. "And nobody just walks out on me just like that."  Victoria turned and faced him, the nerve of this man. She was so mad now and that she was beyond fear and anxiety.

"Yes, I know ,but do you know,how I hated you so much now, that I cannot stand in the same room with you. " Victoria said.

"And I can do anything with you and nobody will dare lift their finger even if you cries for help." he added.  "But I am not gonna do that. I won't do anything to you unless I got your consent. You think you are the only one with honor and dignity ?  I don't do my business that way Miss Song."

"So what do you want from me ? " Victoria asked.

"I want to help you. I want to help your brother too,and your family. Is that a bad thing ?" he said. Victoria shook her head. He is making it too easy and too simple and now she is the one that is so selfish for not helping out her family. She felt the tears threatening...she told herself that she will do anything to help her family.

"But....I don't want to be just a kept woman," she whispered...and then the tears came. "I don't want to be a kept woman, and then you are going to throw away once you are tired and bored. I want more than that in my life ." as she tried to wipe away her tears...

Kyuhyun stared at her, he can feel her dilemma and her worries. He took pity in her,and why is this woman,touching his heart more than he wants to. Why does he has this urge to keep her and be with her ? 

"And what do you want out of your life ?" he asked her this time. 

Victoria cannot kept the tears from coming, "I want to live with dignity. I want to be able to walk on the street with my head high,without people thinking less of me. I want to live with honor and help my parents and my family. Is that too much to ask ? " as she sobbed.

And the sight of her crying and sobbing , is just too much for Kyuhyun to bear. "I'll marry you, if that is what you want. I'll marry you Victoria Song and I will help your family." he said as Victoria lifted up her face from her hands and stared at him in disbelief .