Got You

A Billionaire's Wife

Kyuhyun stared at Victoria,as she said the words that he wants to hear from her. "I will do anything,just tell me what to do,in order to save my brother and my family." she said as tears was about to fall. He moted the tremors in her hands,and she has been trying to keep it under control. She looked more beautiful and even in tears.

The crowd grew inside the restaurant, as a man passed by them. And the girl that has been ogling Kyuhyun kept on staring on them,and obviously trying to hear their exchanges. He noticed the people around them...

"I don't think this is the place for this. If you trust me enough,we can go to my place and discuss the details with you." he said.

Victoria looked around and yes this is not the place to discuss,such delicate subject. She looked at him ,and wondered whether se could really trust this   guy. But he gave her a card and it seems like his business is legitimate  and his position in the office real. He looks familiar but he could look like some other popular guy t oo.She took a deep breath and weigh things around her. He is actually his only chance,if she doesn't take this chance,then she and all her family can vanish in the face of the earth ,and yes she cannot let that things to happen,without trying all her efforts.

She bit her lips and nodded her head. " Yes,i'll come with you." she said,as Kyuhyun stood up and took her by the elbow. His touch burned her. She felt so nervous ,and the touch evoked emotions,that she never knew existed....And now she is really afraid,as she took a deep breath.

---------------------------------------------------

The car glided to te city and then to the outskirt of the city. He was driving a convertible blue sportscar. Something that she can only see in the magazine,the latest model of Porche,as the electronics flickered before her. This man is really loade,she thought. The amount of his car must be more than the amount that her brother's owed to the Mob. Surely this man can really help her,as she tend to relax as they wided through the highway.

They slowed down at the sight of  a big mansion. The building stood out all alone in the big acres of land. Trees grow in abundance like a mini forest  and in full greens. The gates opens, and you can see the well manicured lawn, the garden with it's flowering shrubs. The azaleas, hyacinth and tulips in bloom. The air smells fresh and new,unlike the stale air of the city. Victoria marveled at the sight of the big house.

"You lived here ?" she asked as she gulped down her own saliva. This man is no ordinary man,Victoria though. Who could he be and what is his interest in her. He would not want her for he could easily get a girl if he wants to.He is handsome and yes he is rich and obviously well educated. He can get a far better girl thaan her and far nore beautiful.

Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Yes my home." as he answered and opened the door for her.. A man came forward and Kyuhyun toast the keys to him, " George , I won't be needing it for a while" he added.

Victoria looked at Kyuhyun and then looked at the guy.He is tall and big,looks like one of the bouncer in the bar.  He is also very scary and he looked very serious." What does it mean,that he would not be needing the car? Does he has something in his mind.She knew she said she would do anything and everything but not this..Would she be able to get out of this place if ever she wants to ? Her eyes is big and wide.

"Don't worry,you are safe with me. I have nothing illegal on my mind,or anything bad design for you. At least not now." he said as he grin and looked at her sideways,as he ushered her in.

They went to a room,which looked like an office. There is a big oak desk with a chair .Ont he side are shelves full of books. There are also sofa and a couch .And the office has a good view of the outside garden and the pond,as Victoria stared at the swan swaddling in the pond. The flowering plants of white and red  and golden leaves gave a beautiful color as the back drop, and although it s dark now, the bright lights outside gave it a feeling of sunny day.

Victoria sat on the sofa. He was so quiet and that makes Victoria very nervous. How come he is not saying anything? The door opens again and a girl in uniform came in bearing a tray of pot of hot tea and some mini sandwiches. She put it on the table and then quickly gone before Victoria can say thank you.

Kyuhyun poured some hot tea and gave it to her. She took it with her hands shaking,and it seems she cannot control it. He smiled when he noted. "Don't worry, I won't bite." he said.

"Are you going to help me ? How did you know about my brother's problem if you are not one of them?" she asked.

"I have a way of knowing this thing. Anything that interest me." he said. "And I am very much interested in you Mis Song" he said.

"What do you mean interested ? Surely you can get any girl that you want,why me ?" she asked. "It is you who cause trouble to my brother?" as anger came to her eyes.

"I did not cause trouble,you brother made trouble all by himself. You can stop blaming me. I told you I am here to save and your family." Kyuhyun said,he looked so relaxed as he sipped the hot tea,and Victoria felt like hitting or slapping him. Here she was all nervous and afraid, and almost freeaking out  and he looked so unaffected, so cool and collected. How she hates him. And such arrogance coming from him. her brother might have done wrong but he doesn't have any right to say so.

" Save us from what ? And in exchange for what ? It is obvious that you got everything in your life." Victoria said. "I don't think I or my family has anything to offer you in exchange for your help."

Kyuhyun smiled. "You got more than you think  Miss Victoria Song." as he gor this smirk on his face and he continued to stare at her. "You in exchange for your brother's life and a better life for your parents. " he said his eyes unflinching. Victoria bit her lips. So she has come down to this, a bought woman ? She can feel her tears wanting to get out,and yes she faced the freates humiliation that she has ever faced. The honor is the only one she got and now this man is stripping her of whatever she got. The etars slid unashamedly in front of this arrogant man.

Kyuhyun swallowed hard when he saw the tears.Silent tears from her. He has expected screamed and anger and curses and all he got from her is silent tears. Something has touched him.He doesn't know why this woman has touched him more than he wants to. he knows that all people can be bought and at a certain price.....but now, he  doesn't want just to buy her but he wants to win her heart too....He shook his head in realization....surely this woman has filled his very thoughts for the last few days, and he was hoping that once he got her and then he will eventually get tired of her and yes will eventually get tired of her....

And then Victoria sood up as she wiped her tears. "I am so soryy Mr Cho Kyuhyun,I maybe poor but I am not for sale. My honor is the only thing i got and i won't let you take it away from me. We will live and die with honor and yes i won't be a kept woman for you." as he turned her back and walked away..... saying that Victoria felt so good inside....