My Life

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria looked at the number on the cell phone, and it is an unknown number. She frown as she looked at it, She has been getting calls from this unknown for almost a week now. The curiousity came as who could possibly be calling her ,but then it could be also alot of things. It could be somebody that has been looking for his brother or some loan company, she has been getting a lot of  phone calls asking about him lately,and she is afraid that her brother might be in trouble again as it was before. She bit her lips,hoping it is not the case this time...

She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. "Here you are Victoria Song " There's not much to look at. A pale skin with almond brown eyes, pouty lips and long black hair. And yes  she is going to be twenty one next week,and not much to look forward to. She worked part time as a hostess in the diner when she is home. And a student during weekdays,thanks to loans and scholarship ,she was able to attend college and hopefully she'll get a decent job ,once she finished college , but that is a long way to go, two to three years down the road.

Her parents are old,having her at an old age. Now her Dad is now long disabled,after  having a and left half of his body paralyzed. Her Mom has to stopped working to care for her Father full time. They received a small checks every month from Social Security but after paying the rent,  maintenance  and the medicines that her Father need ,there is very little or none left for other things they needed to survive. She got an older brother, Sang Wook , who is  ten years older to be exact, who left school after a semester in college and got no permanent job at present. He has been into gambling before ,and has ran into several difficulties previously. Surprisingly he was able to hurdles those difficulties,without him ending up in jail or something..

Her cell phone rang again, as she grabbed the phone from the table, and as stred at the phone ringing, curiousity got the better of her,as she answered the phone.

"Hello ' she answered.

"Is this Miss Victoria Song ?" the voice on the other line asked. It was a masculine voice.something ,something powerful and scary,as she hadd a second thought answering it.

"Yes....this is Victoria." she answered nervously.

"I would like to set up an appointment to see you Miss Song." the man's voice said.

"And what is this all about ? I don't even know you." she asked.

"It will benefit you a lot of you agree to meet me. I just don't want to discuss this over the phone." he answered.

"What if I said no ? You are not even giving me a name. How do I know if I could trust you ?." she said

"Believe me trusting me is the best that you could do at this time." he answered. Victoria raised an eyebrow at his response. Such an arrogant man,she thought.

"I am sorry ,I don't think I can. And just be the sound of your voice ,I don't think I can trust you. And how did you find my number ?" she asked.

"I have ways and means. About our meeting,it is your call,the date and time and the place." he said.

"I am sorry.... I can't and yes I don't want to see you. " as Victoria hung up on him...Who could possibly that man ? as she think of the possible guys out there , But he sound like somebody that is a stranger. . But what could he possibly want from her ? Why is he saying that he is going to benefit from the meeting ? So many questions plagued her mind...the more questions now than before.

Then she heard her Dad coughed from downstairs. His cough has been getting worst lately , and last night he even have a fever,her Mom said. She is getting worried now...she  has been hoping ,that one day her Dad will be better, just like from before he has a . She has seen better ,people who has but got rehabilitated and they were able to get back on their feet again,although it took them a long time. But how come it seems like her Father has been getting worse every day. It seems like his will to live has gone...as she felt sad at the thought...