To Get Her

A Billionaire's Wife

The rain was still pouring hard as Kyuhyun looked at the window from his office. The building towers all other building in the metropolitan area, and his office at the top of the helm. He can see the rain drizzling on the glass window in his office,. Dark clouds blanketed the city and he can see only darkness with a flash of lightning somewhere and the multitudes of lights of the city.

He took a deep breath..It seems to be that this girl has een trying hard to get. Why she would not listen to one of his man ? Does he has to pull her out ,so that she will listen to him ? He can take any girl for that matter, but how come Miss Victoria Song's face haunt him,since the day he met her.  Is he too uphanded in the way she is drawing her out ? He has researched for her already, and has known her life and history and he knows he can get her at a certain price..She got no choice for that matter.

He pressed the intercom,and buzzed for his secretary.

"Can you call Mr Kim in the office. And I want that file that he delivered earlier in my desk right now." he ordered.

The secretary walked in with a file in her hand. And on the file Song Sang Wook... Victoria Song's brother.... Kyuhyun flipped on the folder before him,as the secretary walked out...He read all the report about Sang Wook. His work histories,his vices which is gambling and now it seems he is in big trouble again... And his family won't be able to get him out of the pit this time...as he shook his head. Poor victoria for having a brother like him...and frowned...

---------------------------------------------

" Is this Victoria Song? This is Mr Kim,I am looking for your brother Sang Wook." the man on the other line asked.

"My brother ? He should be home by now. Why are you asking for my brother ?" she asked. She clenched her fist in anxiety.Her brother is in trouble again and this time she is sure of it.

"Your brother is in big trouble and he gave us your number. He said you'll be the one paying for the money he owed us. " the other man said on the phone.

"Me ? Why ? How much does my brother owes you ?" she asked.

"He owes us a lot of money. Two million won and it is growing everyday because of interest." he said.

"What ??? But I don't have that kind of money. Can you give us time ?" she asked.

"We gave him enough time Miss Song and if he can't pay the money then you and your family will be in a very big trouble and your rother's life in jeopardy. We don't want anything bad happening to you and your family,right ?" Mr Kim said.

Now Victoria is getting afaraid.What kind of people that her brother owed money to? A loan shark or those organized cromes.By the sound of it,this people are very dangerous...But where  will she get the money to pay those big amount ?

"Please I beg you,give us more time. I will try to get the money that my brother owed you.." Victoria begged...as tears rolled in her eyes...she felt her heands trembled...

"How do we know that wecan trust you ? Your brother has obviously ran away,not  caring what happen to you and your parents.."  the man said.

" I won't ran away. You obviously know where to find me,and please don't hurt my brother." she begged.

"Well....everything will be up to you Miss Song.You are the only one who can save your family right now." Mr Kim said. I am giving you two weeks to find the money , if not  you know what will happen " as he hung up on her...

And then hold on to her cell phone as she cried in fear...What  her brother has done this time ? As she dialed his number...but he is not picking up her phone,as she became very afraid for him....and her family.

___________________________

Victoria barely had any sleep last night. She parked her old beaten car in the parking lot as she went to work in the diner. it is still early in the morning. But the diner has been open since wee hours of the morning. There were a few people in there already. In fact she was quite late this morning,thinking of ways to save her brother. If there is only rivch man who will help her in her dilemma..she thought. Maybe a fairy Godmother that will take all her troubles away...a miracle or anything to take this weight off on  her shoulder,and yes even dealing and bantering with the devil in order to solve her problem...anything,and everything,she will do,as she tried to wipe the tears that came... How unfortunate was her life was ? How can life be so unfair,she told herself....

She walked on her counter,and then the handsome man that was there a few day ago,came back,the man who is very disturbing especially when he looked at her. It is quite obvious that he doesn't belong at the end of this town...  And yes he still have his gaze on her...as Victoria's heartbeat went flip flopped....and suddenly she became so afraid....like something bad is coming to her...