The Morning After

A Billionaire's Wife

Kyuhyun, woke up as he felt the warmth of the body next to him. He can feel her heart beating,and the movement of her chest as she breath. The sunlight has started creeping in their rooms. The heat of the sun can be felt already ,eventhough it is still early in a day.

He looked at the woman before her, Victoria Song ,who is his wife now. She still looks beautiful,even early in the morning and yes with bare face and her hair tossed all over the bed. He never knew ,that the feeling will be this great,and the cosummation of that emotion  last night,is something extraordinary, something special,and yes,he has never felt this happy ,blissfully happy is how he can described his feeling. Is this what marriage can brought about in a relationship ? The bonding of two human together ? If he has known then,he should have done it sooner. He smiled lazily at the thought.

Staring at his wife and feeling at her body, Kyuhyun felt the stirring of his loins once again. he wants Victoria again,eventhough they have just made love twice last night. The first one is something beyond his dream. She is a , and he felt triumphant knowing that he is the only man she has ever known and the only man who has possessed and owned her body. The second one is the enjoyment of their senses.He knows the act  and the moves so well., after all he is a man of the world. he has known women' s body like an instrument and he knows when to strike a chord and not. The right touch and pressurres,enough for Victoria to cry out his name out loud in the middle of the act. And yes their union together is like a beautiful rhapsody of music and movement all merged into one.

Is he falling for her ? And then a frown came to his forehead. One ecstatic night ,should not be enough reason to fall for your wife,as he reminded himself. He can like her,respect her, and yes be attracted to her,but he should never ,never fall in love with her. as he told himself the rules. She is only here for one reason and that to sire his children, and heir. There should not be more than that ,or he can get hurt all over again,and he will never like that , Never will he ever give his heart to any woman, not even his wife for that matters.

The stirring in his body has grown, and the need to have her again is so great ,as he tried to put away those thoughts....Kyuhyun reach out for Victoria,as he kissed her passionately from her lips down to her neck,and then ,,,,carousing every part ,teasing her,as Victoria responded to his touches , She has never felt this way before,and the act is so intoxicating....especially if the man is your husband and yes she cannot deny it that the attractions to him is so great,the every fiber of her body responds to his mere touch, and the emotions that goes with it, yes Victoria Song has fallen in love with her husband and she cannot do anything to stop it.....

Victoria woke up, and the sun is already all the way up,it must be noon already,judging the ray of sunshine seeped through their room. her whole body is achy and tired and sore. It seems like she was drained out of all her strenght,even her knnes seems to weaken down. She was still in bed,and yet her husband has gone already. She found herself all alone in their room. She was quite disappointed. She was expecting Kyuhyun to be by her side,waiting for her to wake up. But then that will be too much of an expectations from her husband. But then last night......he is more than what she has expected, he is caring,romantic and very considerate,a total gentleman...It is something that will be treasured in her heart. He may not love her, but their first time together will always be a very memorable one. She still tingles at the thought of their lovemaking,and she didn't even know that she is blushing.

She got up and took a shower,and put on the clothes that she was wearing last night. And then the maid emerged from the door holding a tray of food.

"A breakfast for the lady." she said,as she put the tray down on the table. There was a pot of hot tea, frshly baked breads, fruit jams, whipped butter, eggs and a local ham. There were also bowl of fresh fruits.....melon,cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, and mandarin oranges.. Victoria watered at the sight of food.

"Thank You. Do you know where my husband might be ?" she asked.

"He just went our for a round of golf. He won't be back until in the afternoon. He told me to just take care of your needs for today." the lady answered. "Would you like to go to the spa for a massage ?"

"That would be nice. I think I'll need that. Thank You." Victoria answered as she put a spoon a bite of fresh bread with butte and jam on ...and it taste heavenly,as  she smiled. "Uhmmm this is so good. I can get use to this." as she looked at the beautiful place around her and the tasty food in front of her....as she told herself..."So this is how it is to be a billionaire's wife " as she nodded her head,and smiled to herself.