This Is It ???

A Billionaire's Wife

And as VIctoria took a view of herself in the mirror, she smiled at herself and said a quick prayer,praying that everything will turn out alright and that they will be able to play their part, in this little act ,in front of her parents...

When she opened the door,there stood Kyuhyun,holding a bunch of red roses and a bottle of champagne, with a wide grin in his face. "Hello,you looked extra beautiful today." he said casually. "I am not too early am I ??" he added.

"No you are just in time, They are waiting for you. " as she smiled at him and let him in. and lead him to their small living room. And as her parents are just coming out from their room. Her own brother supporting his Father with his arms,as he walked slowly to the nearby loungue. 

Kyuhyun bowed his head before them in greetings. "Good evening sir, mam " he said  as they acknowledged him.

"Ma, Pa, Kyuhyun my boyfriend." she said in introduction.

They nodded their heads in acknowledgement of him,as he handed the flowers to Victoria's Mom, and receiving it with smile. "We are glad to meet you. Excused my husband for he could not communicate tha well." her Mom said.Victoria has already briefed them about Kyuhyun, and they were quite overwhelmed of his social standing,and yes quite aware of what they are in opposed to his status.

"No,I do understand.Victoria has told me about his condition. You don't have to worry about me." he said. "I am sorry for the inconvenience. "

"No we have been wanting to meet you, since she told us about you. And seeing you now,I feel comfortable and less worried." she said. "Victoria is such a good daughter to us and we love her so much and as a parent we just wants what is best for her and what will make her happy."

"You don't have to worry about that. I love your daughter and yes I will take care of her and try my best  to make her happy."

"I am glad to hear that from you. One less worry for our part." she said. "Victoria,why don't you have the table ready. " as she looked at her daughter. Victoria was quite hesitant to leave Kyuhyun all by himself with her family. But her Mom's eyes is commnading her to do just thtat , as she turn to leave them.

"Have you met my son, Kang Sook " she said in introduction.

"No but I have heard about him. It is nice to finally meet you." Kyuhyun said as he extend his hands on him.He looked at him and stared. And so this is the brother that cause Victoria and her parents too much trouble, as he stared at him,calculating him....and smiled.

"Me too, been wanting to see you, and how and why in all this thing." shaking his hands with a firm grip and with a wide grin in his face.

"Kang Sook,why don't you bring the bottle to Victoria . Me and Kyuhyun has just something to talk about." she said handing him the bottle....It seems obvious that Victoria's parents wants a private word with him, and this made Kyuhyun a little bit uncomfortable and curious...

-----------------------------------------------

Victoria was almost ready with the table when Kang Sook came, bringing the bottle of champagne. And so Kyuhyun was all alone with her parents. She wondered what is in her mama's mind , and what do they have to say to each other.

"They shoo you out to ? " she asked as her brother nodded his head. "I wonder what are they going to say to him ? Did they say anything before ?"

"Relax ,why are you nervous ? It is not like ,you and him have something to hide. He seems to be likable,good looking and rich,what more can they want for a son in law." he said picking on the bunch of grapes hanging on the fruit bowl.

"No,it is nothing like that. But..." as she frowned. "You know them, it is more than the money and good looks."

"And you are worried, why is he not a good man ? He seems to be decent." he said.

"You don't understand...." Victoria tried to explain.

"But you are forgetting  the most important thing...the most important thing is that he loves you and you love him back." he said as he walk back to the living room. Victoria stood there unable to reply...and yes her brother is right.Everything will come down if they do really have true feelings for each other and in this case,both of them have none whatsoever...as she took a deep breath. This  is all business and nothing more for him and her,,,,,

She found them talking and laughing at each other's stories and wondered what her Mom has tolld Kyuhyun to eveoked such laughter in his face....They stopped laughing when they noticed that she was back with them and looked at her.

"The table is ready." she said, as she helped out her Dad to stand up but Kyuhyun was there before her. 

"Let me do this. " he said holding his father's arms as her father smiled at him. It seems like he is winning her parents. Why is it so easy for him to win them ? And why he could not do the same to her....Why she have not seen that smile in his face before ? But instead ,he has this calculating look all the time and yes sometimes a look of contempt and amusement to. Will she just be a form of entertainment for him once they are married. ??

THey have a nice family dinner. Everybody talks and shared their thoughts and stories. And yet Kyuhyun never mentioned anything about his own family. She wondered what is the relationship that exist between them. She has never seen a glimpse of himself,his real self yet and wondered if the real Mr Cho Kyuhyun will be as endearing and charming  as the one in front of her right now....

After dinner, her parents retired as they excused themselves from him. Her Father is getting tired and her mom has to get him ready for bed. Kyuhyun was left with her brother. Later she found them in teh verandah,drinking the left over champagne and talking. They looked so serious in their conversation. There was no smile left in their faces.

Kang Sook excused himself as soon as she walked in.  "Good night,it is nice meeting you." he said as he shook his hands and added. "So I'll see you tomorrow." as he left .

Victoria was left with a big question mark in her face. "What is it all about ?" she asked.

"We just have a very important to discuss. Let us just say ,it is business more than a family matters." he answered casually.

"But...what do you have to discuss about ?" as she persist. She knows that her brother has alot of illegal dealings in his life...and she is quite nervous about it,involving Kyuhyun in his schemes.

"You don't have to worry, I knew your brother more than you think. Let us just say that I am protecting my investment." as he smiled at her and put his hand on her shoulder pulling her closer to his body ,which caught Victoria by surprise.

"Your parents are watching by the window. You don't want them to think that this is not real after all right ?" as he stared at her and Victroria looked back at him,as he kissed her full on the lips. And this time,she savored his kisses and enjoyed it, as the moon watched over them.....