The Weekend

A Billionaire's Wife

A/N- Since everybody is looking forward for the weekend...so I am writing on that weekend...I know I am so slow and been dragging lately...I just have to get back to the story..so I really do need your input...and comments on this story to inspire me..I am losing inspirations nowadays...ha ha ha. Been too stressed lately.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun can't wait for the meeting to be over. Today is the famous TGIF, now he doesan't wonder anymore why his employees are always looking forward for Friday afternoon,so that they can be home for the family. Right now he is feeling exactly the same as what they are feeling.,looking for the weekend to spend some quality time with his wife. Although Victoria has not been saying anything and been demanding anything from him,he can feel it that they drawing further away.Gone are the closeness that they have in their honeymoon. He doesn't even know what is in her mind right now and has not even have a meaning ful conversation with her.

Before the he knew it ,he just noticed that the people eyes are on him,and was waiting for his reply or comment about their meeting.And yes he was caught unaware,as he stared back at them.

"Why don't we discuss this on our next meeting,I still have to look on this further." as he tried to get away from the situation.  It is no use daydreaming of your wife on your working hours,he thought.

And as the meeting adjourned, Leeteuk one of the executive and his friend,being his schoolmate and yes now working in their company. Leeteuk put his hand on his shoulder and smiled..."ha ha you were caught daydreaming" as he laughed again. "Finally a girl that occupied your mind even at work." as he shook his head.

Kyuhyun blushed but shook his head. "What are you talking about ?' as he tried to hide it fronm his friend.

"Thinking of you wife " he laughed again."Don't hide it,I have been there too,Don't forget ."  as he thought of his wife Kang Sora.

"Nothing like that, I can guarantee you." he said in defense.

"So what are you doing still standing here ,why don't you rushed home to your wife." Leeteuk said. And kyuhyun can only smile at him.His friend really knew him inside and out.

---------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun got home and the house is eerily quiet. Victoria is not home ,as it surprised him. She is usually home by this time.He might not be at home physically but he knew where his wife whereabouts in the day. and night.

The maid came over ,surprised to see him home so early in the evening.

"Good evening Sir." the maid said in greeting.

"Where is my wife?" Kyuhyun asked with a frown on his face. He was in a hurry to get home only to find that his wife is out,as disappointment came to him.

"She went out for some shopping and to meet her friends ." the maid answered.

And so Victoria is living the high life already ? as Kyuhyun mused. So much for feeling guilty and leaving her out during the week,she is surely entertaining herself somewhere elses.

"Do you want me to prepare the dinner Sir?" as the maid asked.

"No it is alright, I will wait for my wife." Kyuhyun answered. He went to the bar to get himself a drink. And so he is back in being alone again,he thought. But that is not long anough for before he finish his drink,Victoria arrived. And he saw that she was surprised to see him home ahead of her.

"You are home early ?" she asked., as she walked near him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well the meeting ended early,so I thought of spending some time with my wife but she is not even home." he said with an air od sarcasm which doesn't escaped Victoria.

"Sorry I didn't know that you'll be home early. " Victoria answered back. "Did you have dinner eyt ?"

"No I was hoping to share it with my wife." he answered. her. His voice is starting to irritate Victoria. All week long she has been waiting for him all day long and one evening he decided to come home early and she is not home,and he is this angry. How can he so demanding.?

Victoria called for the maid and asked her to prepare the dinner. She was upset that she is not home when he comes home and yes doubly upset that he could be this mean to her. But she controlled herself and decided to keep quiet and keep it to herself. Thsi should be their time together and she doesn't want this to end in a shout out battle. Welcome to married life ,as she mused.

Kyuhyun noticed Victoria's silence and he knew that she  was equally upset with him. He realized his mistakes ,and so decided to change his demeanor...and ues it won't be bad to apologize to her then.

He came near her and put his hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry,I am just tired and was looking forward in seeing you home only to find that you are out." he said.

"I am sorry too,for not being here,but I thought you will be late and Sulli and Krystal called me up. " she said.

"Let us just forget it and just enjoy this weekend." Kyuhyun said as he put his arm around her and kissing her cheeks in the process ,which warmed Victoria's heart, as she smiled.

"Really ? Why you are off and have something planned?" as he eyes light up with excitement.

"Yes,that's why I put long hours for the week so I can spend the weekend with you." he said,pulling Victoria in his lap.,and started kissing her neck... "uhmmm,how i miss you " he said.

"I missed you too,this whole week. You are so busy, while i felt so lazy all week long." Victoria said.

"Well you are doing the most important part anyway.." as he nuzzled on her necjk and her chest.,and Kyuhyun has this naughty grin on his face, "And that is to amuse me." as he kissed her full on the lips ending it up with a very passionate kiss...

------------------------------------------------------

Victoria looked at her luggage and wondered if she forgot anything . The nightie, the toiletries,a couple of formal dress ,a couple of jeans and sweater,and yes she got everything resy already.

" Is there anything else that you need ?" she asked her husband.

"Uhm....as long as i got the most important thing then i am all packed." Kyuhyun said,teasing her.

"And what is that ?" Victoria asked.

"You...the rest I can buy,,,,but I can never buy another Victoria Song." as he grinned at her. Victoria smiled back, but somehow the words has it double edge on her. She should be flattered at his words but it is also reminder that she is a bought wife.

"Cause there will be only one Victoria Song in the world. One can I say ,i am the only one int he world,and i am very expensive," as she retorted at his words/ She doesn't know if he caught the edge on her words too,for Kyuhyun was quiet after that.

Everything is all ready and was loaded in their car and it was decided that Kyuhyun will be driving...to some farway getaway...some place that she doesn't know where...and hasn't heard before. But before they can roll away....Kyuhyun got a call,as he muttered under his breath and took a deep breath.which made Victoria worry.She could sense that something is wrong.

Kyuhyun came to her with such a disappointed expression in his face. "I am sorry Hone, I have to go,there is some sort of emergency in the office and I need to be there. And yes it could happen in the most unfortunate time." he said.

Victoria tried to smile behind her disappoinment. " It is alright, you need to be there. We can do this some other time." she said as tried to be an understanding wife.

"I'll make it up to you,I promise you. " as he kissed her and then summoned his driver to take him in the office while Victoria just looked on...And yes how come she felt like crying in disappoinment....Being a billionaire's wife is never easy....as she thought it will be,as she tried to wipe the tears for she thought at no apparent reason at all...and she felt so stupid at her own feelings...