The Proposition

A Billionaire's Wife

Kyuhyun sat on the chair as he stared at Victoria. He knows that she is getting uncomfortable with his staring and noticed the color on her cheeks , whenever their eyes met.. He could see and feel her restlessness ,and that is exactly what is his expectations of her. He took his time sipping his coffee, and waited until the diner is almost empty for the morning.

Kyuhyun got up and walked to the counter where Victoria stood, he stopped when he is just right in front of her ,and their eyes are at level at each other.  Victoria  looked up  from where she the notes that she was scribbling some figures and there he was staring at her and just a few inches away from her. Her face turned red as their eyes met. There not much expression on his face,it is just a stare and Victoria could not read much from his stares.

" Hi, I am Cho Kyuhyun ." as he smiled at her.

Victoria can't help but smile back at him,after all he is a costumer and it is her job to make their stay in the diner pleasant so that there will be coming back more. "May I help you ?" she asked.

"Miss Victoria Song, right ?" he asked. Victoria frowned after her smile.How come he knows her name ? She didn't remember giving out her name to him the first he came here. In fact,she didn't even exchanged any words with him at all.

"How did you know my name ?" as she started getting nervous at this man. Is he a stalker or some crazy man who happen to take fancy at her ? Or this is a big joke ?

"Let me say, that I have my ways. I would like very much to see you again, Miss Song and this time ,not in this environment. " he said with much arrogance in his voice.

"Excuse me,I don't go out with a customer. You must have got a wrong impression in this place." Victoria said.as she was about to turn her back on him.She was seething with anger inside. Who does he thinks he is,coming to her so boldly and like that he is God's gift to women. Does he really believe in himself and that sh will not say no to him. Such conceit  and arrogance coming from a mere stranger...

"I think it will be very beneficial on your part, if you agree to see me again ,Miss Song. And turning your back on me,won't help your family and your dear brother ,who is in trouble right now." Kyuhyun said. And with those words, Victoria looked back at him,and with such a fear and alarm in her eyes... She stared at him.How can he knows so much about her ,and she doesn't have any idea of who can be this man ?

" What do you know,about my brother ? " Victoria asked. "Who are you ?"

"I will tell you everything,if you agree to meet me. I am not the bad guy here, I am just here to help you,Miss Song. " he said as he got this grin on his face..

"How can I meet you ?" she asked. She is actually running out of ideas of how she is going to solve her problem. And this man is offering something. that she doesn't have. She is desperate and she knew deep down,that she is like dealling with the devil incarnate, but she got no choice for the matter. It is a matter of life and death for her and her family.

"My driver will pick you up from your house tonight. Just wait for my call." he said. Victoria noted the authority in his voice. Ordinarily ,she would have questioned it , but he must be of a powerful person , and she would not dare to cross him now. She just hope that he doesn't have any bad desire for her....Though attractive as he is,and she knew for a fact that he will not have a hard time getting any girl that he desire for that matter. But thern he is jsut only  a man after all, and she is just a woman.. Does she have to worry for him on that line ?

Victoria nodded her head in agreement,and she noted the smile in his face,and the satisfaction that he got the expected response from her,as he tirned and left her. Victoria stared at his back,and started thinking and suddenly felt so afraid of what she got into...