The Wedding

A Billionaire's Wife

Victoria looked at herself in the mirror, and she could not believed at her transformation,she was liked Cinderella transformed to be a Prncess ready for the biiggest Ball in her life,but instead of a Ball,the Cinderella is going to her own wedding with her Prince Charming. He wondered if Kyuhyun will be the real Prince Charming or there is a mask underneath him.

Her wedding dress is made out of the best lace and was made by the most popular couturier in town, She actually just want a simple white gown for the wedding but she was advised by her groom that their wedding will not be any ordinary wedding. People from the higher echelons of the society will be attending. She lost count of the people with titled that will be attending. In fact she was overwhelmed when they were planning the whole event ,Kyuhyun have a wedding planner do all the necessary stuffs needed,all she have to do is choose what she wants ,the flowers,the arrangement,when will be the wedding and where will be the wedding. All she actually have to do is just to show up in her wedding gown. Everything has been handled by Kyuhyun ,and all the other peopel that he hired for the occasion. Somehow she lost touch of the personal preparation of her own wedding, until she diidn't care for it anymore...

But looking at herself in the mirror,she is now in a panic,of what actually is taking place. She is marrying an unknown man, a man so different from her ,in every possible points. What kind of marriage is she getting into now? Isn't marriage supposed to be now and forever, what if Kyuhyun has other idea of what marriage is supposed to be ???

Is physical attraction will be just enough for them ? She can respond to his kisses and yes felt some happy tingly sensation,whenever he touches her,but is that really love after all ??? Kyuhyun assured her that she will be well provided during marriage and that he intend to have a family with her. Will she be ready for children,that Kyuhyun and his parents has been waiting for ?? So many questons and yet a few minutes before her wedding and she still doesn't have any answer.

Her thoughts came to present when she ehard the knock on her door. It must be the wedding planner. She saked verybody to stepped out of the room to have a private time for herself before the wedding. To five her air to breath,and to just gather her thoughts and emotions ,before her own wedding.

She opened the door and she was surprised to see her Mom standing on the door. She looked so beautiful in her elegant gown and her beauty stood out with her hair all brushed up framing her small fave. She was smiling,but did she see some worries etched in the lines of her mesmerizing  eyes.

"Are you alright ? I have been trying toget to you,but there has been too much chaos around." she said.

Victoria nodded her head, forcing a smile in her face. "A little nervous. There will be a lot of people out there." she said.

"Just don't lose focus.The important thing is that, you are marrying the man that you love. There can be hundreds and thousands of people out there, but all you have to think is Kyuhyun, and that you are finally will be one." she said. "You do love him right ???"

Victoria frowned, why did her Mom only voiced her doubts now ? Did she felt it,did she sensed,that there is more than the ordinary,boy meets girl in their love story ?? "Mom,what are you saying ? " as she stared at her Mom.

"I know he has so much to offer, to you and to our family but the important thing is that if you really love him. All of these won't be important, if you don't love each other ." she said. Victoria's eyes teared,as she tried to suppress it and bit her lips instead.

"Oh Mom,you don't have to worry, I really do love Kyuhyun,and I just hope that my love will be enough for him." Victoria said.,as she hugged her Mom and the tears came..

"Now,now,we don't want you make up be ruined ,right. I just have to know. And hearing the word is enough for me to have a peace of mind. Your happiness is still the most important for us,more than anything else.." as her Mom cleared her face from her tears. "Kyuhyun is so lucky to have you as a bride. And i am so proud of you." her Mom's final word to her before the girl in charged of the program walked in, informing her that she should get ready soon, as she took one last look at Victoria.

---------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun stood in the altar with his bestfriend Ryeowook as the best man.He is wearing a white tuxedo with a white buttoniere of white rose . He looked so handsome,and yes aptly describe as the real Prince Charming in every sense of the word. He was smiling and yes looking so confident outside, but inside his stomach is in knots. He could not understand his feeling today. He can't believe that he is actually nervous and afraid ,something that is unheard of him. He felt his hands cold and clammy,awaiting for her bride. He keeps saying to himself." This is it. No turning back now. "  Victoria will be a perfect bride for him. And somehow he is hopeful,that whaever he is looking for a relationship,he will be able to find it with Victoria.

Then the Wedding March started to play,as Victoria her beautiful bride walked in with her brother. Her Father cannot walk her anymore to the altar because of hs paralysis but instead, was sitting on the wheelchair in the front row with her Mom.The white long  veil flows with the breeze as Victoria walked gracefully to the altar,and Kyuhyun heart is fluttering at her sight.....Finally Victoria is his and will be his wife till death do them part.......as he smiled.