In My Terms And Not Yours

A Billionaire's Wife

Kyuhyun was already dressed in his business suit as he waited for Victoria. he can't help but feel excited and yes quite happy that she accepted his proposals. But then he cannot show her whatever he is feeling right now. Women tend to play with your emotion ,especially when they knew if the guy has them wrapped around their finger. He cannot show her how he feels now or in the future. He still have to show her that he got the upper hand in all of this.

The coffee on the table has turned cold and yet he never touched it. He can't , knowing that Victoria will be coming in any seconds now. He wondered what is her deal in all of these and why does she wants to talk to him. She told him last night that she cannot stand to be in the same room with him, maybe this time she changed her mind. Victoria is a wise girl and she knew that she doesn't have any options right now in order to save her family.

He paced back and forth awaiting for his call ,as he thought about the whole thing. Does he really want a marriage from this girl that he hardly knew ? He kew that he is attracted to her and all , and it seems this very girl, cast a spell on him and has haunted him since the first time he met her. His Father has been prodding him to get married and Victoria will be the perfect girl for him. She 's not going to ask much from him, no demands of love and attention and yet he can have her whenever he wants to and yes she can bear the much awaited heir for their family.The next line of Cho....which is what his grandparents and his Father has been waiting for.

Kyuhyun is afraid to love again. To him right now, love is the most foolish emotions that the human race has invented. He has loved at a very young age. He was just eighteen  then when he met her. And what does a guy at eighteen knew about love and about girls. He loved her so much and gave her so much, gifts and material things,love and attention,he has given her everything that he got,only to played a fool,  and the only thing that she loved about him  ,  was  his money and his social status. She never loved him in the first place and she was just being nice to him so as to secure herself and her family a position in the society.

She had hurt  him so much learning the whole thing. And to hear that from her ,when he confront her about it. The first girl that he ever loved in his life and it turned out to be so wrong. The pain and the hurt took a long time to heal and he never forgave her and any girl from then on. From then on,he vowed to himself that he will never love a girl the same way again. He is not going to give everything of himself to any woman at all. And yes he will take a girl but only for his own pleasure and nothing more.

The phone rang  in front of him ,as it woke him up from his train of thoughts and it is the guard by the gate,as he answered it..

" Good morning Sir.There is a Miss Victoria Song here , and she said that you are expecting her." the man on the other line said.

"Yes, send her in. " he said as he sat on the chair awaiting for Victoria to walk in.

-----------------------------------------------

Victoria was so nervous as she walked in the double door ,walking down in the entrance foyer where there was a table and a mirror and she can see herself, he lifeless face for she looked so pale.  She could not understand the fear that envelops her right now. She has more courage when she left the house  early this morning , and yes ready to tackle him but now that she is in his home, all her courage seems to fly away from her body. She could feel the tremors in her hand and her knees has started to buckle down,as she walked slowly to the dining area,where Mr Cho Kyuhyun was supposed to be waiting for her.

The dining area was huge,a big chandelier hang in the ceiling, crystals glitters before her very eyes,as she looked down at the massive table , fresh flowers of the season adorned the center of the table with the candelabra in silver and gold. A runner and a table cloth of beige color at the top. Her eyes went to the center table  where , the formidable Mr Cho Kyuhyun sat but got up as soon as she got near the table.

He looked so handsome in his business suit. His hair was brushed softly on the side. She can see his eyes staring at her judging her, calculating and trying to read her thoughts. Suddenly Victoria felt so out of place in this beautiful house and in this elegant dining hall. She was dressed in her white shirt and  jeans. No jewelry on her body whatsoever and yes she was even wearing an open toe sandals.  Her face is bare of make up just a pale lipstick that she put on , as an afterthought when she was dressing up.

"Good morning " as she vowed her head at him. She could not even utter his name. And doesn't even know how to call him at all.

Kyuhyun vowed his head as well. "I have a breakfast prepared for us. It is too early in a day for you. I am sure you have not eaten yet."  he said as he tried to ushered her in a chair next to him.

"No I am fine. I just came here straighten up our deal. It will be just short for I don't want to bother you." she said.

Kyuhyun's eyes stared at her and went into a slit, obviously angered by her attitude and the way she snubbed his invitation. Somehow, Victoria felt satisfaction in doing just that.

"So what is it Victoria ? " as he let her name slide in his toungue. "What is your terms in this deal ?" making it sounds like a business propositin more than anything else,and that irked Victoria too.

"I don't want my parents to know about our deal. I don't want them to know that you are marrying me because of a deal. " Victoria said as she stammered to continue the rest of the sentence.

"And how do you propose to do that ? " he asked now getting humored of what she is asking him.

"Act like you are my real boyfriend,at least in front of my parents. ..They...they will be heart broken  if they learned that I am doing this for them. " she said as she tried to avoid the emotions that came with the mention of her parents. Kyuhyun did not answer. and remained quiet.

"Please, that is all I asked of you and I promised I will do whatever you ask me to. I will be a good wife to you." Victoria said almost pleading , coming near him.

Kyuhyun liked the sound of her voice and her promise .  A smile broke in his face. "So we will be acting like real lovers in front of your parents. I think I like that but I don't think we will be that convincing to them. Unless we melt the icewall between us. " he said.

"So how are we going to do that ? But we can try " as she looked at him and then Kyuhyun came near her as he hold her trembling hands.

"The first thing that we should do to make it look real is this." as he took hold of her face and kissed her full on the lips. The act was so unexpected as Victoria felt the touched of his soft  lips on her lips as they stared at each other....and Kyuhyun holding her tight as she tried to pushed him away from her. But he was so strong for her, as their body was touching each other. She can smell his cologne and she can feel his breath next to her.  She never felt so afraid in his life....until now...but his lips is still on her as he pried open to taste his very own. in hers .....as Victoria yielded to him and closed her eyes....