The Waiting..

A Billionaire's Wife

The weekend getaway that never happens, as Victoria looked at her luggage and she decided to unpacked it. She took a deep breath and wondering what to do with her days now. Kyuhyun will be gone for days.He said that the least will be for a week,considering the distance that he has to travel.all the way to Asia. The travel alone will take him the whole tewntyfour hours without stopping. She wished she could have gone with him,but then the idea was never brought out. His job seems to be his own,and she will never part of it.

She shook her head and mused.What could possibly she can contribute to the business,when she has neevr even finished her degree to begin with. The company is all filled with smart and talented people and she is not evn nor a quarter of any of those people. And she thought that Kyuhyuj did not marry her to be a part of the company. He married her for one thing and that is to bear his children,who will eventually the heir of their empire. And then after siring his heir,then what will become of her??? as started to wonder.. She will be just a wife and a Mother and nothing more...

The phone rang ,as she came back to the real world again....and the she heard the maid answered it....and soon enough,there was a knock on her door.

"Madam,it is Sir Kyuhyun" the maid said.

Victoria looked at her as she shook her head.and took the phone and covered the receiver "Call me Victoria" she reminded her again.

The maid nodded her head and smiled as she turned to leave.

"So what have you been doing while I am away ?" Kyuhyun's voice came in

"Nothing just unpacking my luggage,since I don't think I am going anywhere now." she answered. "So did you have a good flight?"

"It is not so bad but it could have been better." he answered."I'll probably has to stay for at least a week here. The problem  is more than I thought."

" It is alright. I guess I have to get use to this anyway." as she voiced her disappointment. "Maybe I'll go and spend some time with my parents."

"Good just do that and keep youself busy. And before you knew it,I'll be home soon." he said. "I have to go now...I am in a meeting,and we just had a break..I'll call you again...Be good." as he hung up. Victoria stared at the phone...and smirked...what bad things can she be doing ???  She felt like a little girl being given a warning...

------------------------------------------------------

Victoria went to visit her parents for the weekend . She took care of her Dad and went out to shopping with her Mom. It seems like her Mom is more carefree and yes happier now,as if the biggest load on her shoulder has been lifted up. Victoria smiled,"I guessed money has it's own good value after all" thinking of the money that Kyuhyun has generously given to her family. Seeing her family's life easing up. make her felt a lot better and happier too. Being married to Kyuhyun will never be easy bit the benefits she got from their marriage,is alot lot more than she can think of....

As Victoria was sitting in a cafe acroos her Mom....she caught her Mom staring at her....she smiled back at her...

"Are you happy Victoria?" she asked.

Victoria nodded her head and smiled more. "Yes I am,seeing you and Dad comfortable. " she answered.

"But what about you ? Are you really happy being married to Kyuhyun?" she asked again.Victoria's eyes flickered as she felt her eyes tearing at the question. She asked herself the same question,,,,and she felt like crying...She bit her lips....and she doesn't know what came over her as emotions filled her....

"Yes I am happy Mom. I cannot be any happier with any other man." as tears came freely... Her Mom took her hands..."I love him now., and I love him too much and I am afraid that all of these can be all gone before I even knew it.."

"There is nothing to be afraid of,Victoria...I know sometimes,when everything seems to be so perfect...then you became afraid that one day  it will be gone. Just have faith in him and have faith in your marriage. That is the only one that will bind you through all the hardship and temptations." she said...

Faith....how can she even have faith in Kyuhyun when she doesn't know if he even love her. Marriage in order to survive should have love and trust and if the other is missing....then it is doomed from day one...But it seems like her husband doesn't even love nor trust her at all.....