Surprise Announcement

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae groaned as he finally regained consciousness. He realized that he was still in the truck which continued to speed down the road. It was chilly inside the minivan and dark as well because of the tinted windows. As he slowly opened his eyes, he began to hear soft whispers before him.

"I can't believe he punched me!" one voice exclaimed.

Donghae froze. He knew that voice.

"Well you did have it coming," another stated.

He knew that one as well.

"Yesung hyung?" Donghae asked in confusion. The figures turned to face him and then slowly removed their black masks.

"Well it is about time!" Heechul exclaimed," How long does it take to wake up?"

"Yah, why aren't you answering?" Shindong asked while holding some sort of corn dog in his hand. No surprise there!

Donghae sighed deeply and rolled his neck. "Can you untie me first?" he asked calmly.

"Fine," Eunhyuk stated and then removed the binds from him. As soon as he did, Donghae lunged at him and placed him in a headlock while the other members looked at the sudden wrestling match in astonishment.

"ARE YOU ALL COMPLETELY INSANE?" Donghae asked, "WHY WOULD YOU BASTARDS DO THIS?"

Heechul smacked Donghae's head from behind but unfortunately, he was also pulled down to the wrestling match as well!

"It was all Heechul hyung's fault!" Eunhyuk croaked out as Donghae continued choking him.

"Yah you punk! How could you say that?" Heechul shot back, " Aish! Kangin-ah! Get this idiot off of me!"

With one swift motion, Kangin lifted Donghae off the two and tossed him to the side. "Have you lost it? You're acting like a wild animal!" Kangin exclaimed.

"Yes, that's brilliant coming from the Beast himself," Donghae retorted while glaring at him.

"Mwahh?" Kangin questioned in shock and then prepared to pounce on him when the other members held him back. Donghae glanced to the front and noticed that Sungmin was driving the van and had his earphones glued to his ear so that he was completely unaware of the commotion taking place behind him. He was playfully bobbing his head up and down completely immersed by the music. Donghae shook his head in disapproval. "Aish! Pabo!"Donghae thought.

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! What did you mean that it was all Heechul hyung's fault?" Donghae asked.

"Well we had some info on Jessica."

"Sica? Yeah, and?"

"We knew that you don't like to discuss this in public so hyung thought the best way would be to kidnap you and tell the news!" Yesung stated.

Is he for real? How 4D can hyung be?

Donghae rubbed his forehead and sighed deeply. "Okay, so what is this news?" he asked softly being completely stumped by s' stupidity.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Eunhyuk asked. This caught Donghae's attention. Of course he wanted to know! This concerned Jessica!

"What happened?" he asked sternly. Eunhyuk pushed Shinding to the front and urged him to speak.

"There are rumors going around about you and Jessica within the company so I thought it would be best to tell you about it before the news comes to you," Shindong managed to say while Donghae deeply focused on his words.

"You need to be careful Donghae, the Board of Directors are already upset about your behavior so this might even get them even more aggravated," Leeteuk explained.

"Yeah, I mean how does it sound when they find out that the heir to the company is fooling around with some model?" Kangin asked.

Donghae shot him a look.

"We know that is not true," Leetuek explained trying to ease the tense atmosphere, "But this is the way they are going to interpret it. A businessman with a model would seem a bit scandalous to them. Models are generally viewed that way. It isn't their fault though."

“What are you going to do?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Simple. I am not going to let the take her away from me," Donghae stated, "They can't tell me what to do!"

Heechul scoffed at his reply. Donghae knew that Heechul did not have a particular liking towards Sica, but he often disregarded it.

"Since when have we ever got what we wanted, Donghae?" Yesung asked, "That is the life we are forced to live with." He was right. It would be more accurate to say that they were all living in a prison! Why would it matter having all the money in the world when you have no freedom?

"Sica seems to have a bit complex personality," Shindong stated.

"Yeah," Eunhyuk responded being careful with his words, "She seems to be the high maintenance sophisticated one rather than cute." 

"You know who is cute?" Heechul asked, "That new girl! What was her name?"

"Mei-Ri?" Eunhyuk chimed in, "God she is so adorable!"

Donghae looked up instantly. Geez Eunhyuk if you only knew who you were even talking about!

 "Who is cute?" Sungmin cried from the front of the vehicle. Donghae rolled his eyes. Of course he would only hear that! "Hyung! You love that I am cute right? How much do you love me?" he continued.

"I love you as much as the number of stars in the sky." Heechul stated bluntly.

"But it's day time!"

"Exactly! Now back to what we were discussing!"

"Anyways, what is even better is that she works at Donghae's restaurant!" Shindong piped in. 

"Yeah! That means we can visit her whenever we want to!" Leeteuk stated.

This time Donghae got slightly irritated even though he had no idea why. He had to say something to stop this madness!

"Ani!" Donghae said, "Yah! Are you guys all stalkers or something? She will only end up thinking that you all are creepy ajhussis!"

"Yah Lee Donghae! Just because you are the youngest one here doesn't mean that you can call all of us old!" Leeteuk scolded.

"Yeah, we prefer if you would call us wise or those who are full of wisdom,” Yesung suggested.

"Is wisdom what told you to kidnap me?" he asked.

"Aish!This kid!"

            "Yah!" Eunhyuk said pointing at Donghae, "Where in the world have you been lately? It's so hard getting in touch with you."

"Its not my fault that I have so much paperwork to go through for the company's expansion."

"Please," Kangin stated, " You were the CEO's son before and you were dealing with the same problem but that never stopped you from hanging out with us!"

"Yeah! We want our adorable little Fishy!" Yesung stated while embracing him.

"Ah hyung!" Donghae mumbled while trying to squirm out of his grasp. Just then, the other members got an idea. Within seconds all of them toppled on top of Donghae creating a big doggie pile! As soon as he felt the impact, Donghae gasped for air.

"YAH LEE DONGHAE! SARANGHAE!!!" all the members exclaimed. Donghae sighed and smiled softly. Even though he would feel embarrassed saying this to them, he was so grateful for being blessed with such great brothers who always had stood by him through the highs and lows of his life.

"Wahhh!" Sungmin exclaimed slowing the van down, "How could you guys do the doggie pile without me? Wait for me!"

"Oh crap!" Donghae thought, "My back is done for!" 

 

Donghae stood in front of the white marble steps while rubbing his neck. His friends had just dropped him off at his house after ditching class and going to a karaoke bar. After the small wrestling match in the minivan and the relentless singing, his throat hurt like hell! He walked up the stairs as the doorman opened the door for him.

"Young master," the elderly man stated politely while bowing to him. Donghae prepared to go up straight to his room when he heard a deep voice call his name. He cringed. Uh oh! It was his father and by the tone of his voice, Donghae could tell he was not happy. He si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter