Aftermath

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELIES ~~~ It looks like we may be having a a white christmas here! YAYYY!!!!

 

Henry stood outside the doors of the restaurant, wondering whether or not he should enter the restaurant. Although you have never directly told him, he knew you were working there since he had seen you enter and exit the restaurant countless number of times after class. This only led him to assume that you were an employee here. It never really bothered him that you were working in his rival’s company restaurant. The only thing that troubled him was that you chose to hide this from him. But he brushed this issue over his head as if it was nothing to be concerned about. Henry only wished to check up on you and see if you were okay after the confrontation with Donghae.

Henry sighed and pushed the tall, glass doors to enter the restaurant. It was fairly empty since it was closing time. He tried to see if he could catch a glimpse of you but you were nowhere to be seen. He only noticed a petite, high school girl with her hair in pigtails cleaning off one of the tables with a wet rag.

“Excuse me,” Henry greeted the girl who looked up at him in awe, “I am looking for Kim Mei Ri.”

Ae-young nearly dropped her rag after seeing this man of perfection standing before her. She had seen many handsome men walk into the restaurant before but never someone who looked like this. He emitted such a manly yet cute aura and Ae Young couldn’t help but become so attracted to it.

“W-Who?” she stammered looking dreamily into his eyes.

“Um . . . Mei Ri shi?”

“Ah! You mean my unnie! NO WAIT! She is not actually my unnie like we have the same mother or something but she is more like an “unnie” like she is a sister type and I am like the dongseong type cause it would be kind of weird if like two blood related sisters work in the same place right?” Ae young foolishly rambled on while Henry simply smiled and nodded his head, “I mean, it’s not like I have a problem with sisters working in the same place but sometimes if you two have an argument over something then it would definitely affect how you are working here.”

Henry squinted his eyes and looked upon this girl with curiosity.

“Oh but don’t get me wrong because I am completely not like that at all,” Ae young quickly defended herself, “I was actually born with a younger brother who is so annoying sometimes that I just have to whack him a couple of times so that’s why I never bring him here where everyone else can –“

Henry tried hard to contain his laughter when Ae young realized what she had just said.

Aish! He probably think I am some sort of weirdo!

“I guess she is not here then?” Henry asked breaking the awkwardness. Ae young nodded. “Then I guess I should get going.”

Ae young pouted. So soon? What if you never come back?

“Wait!” Ae young called back and raced behind the counter to grab a decorated box of Swiss chocolates. “This is for you.”

“Me?” Henry asked in shock, “Why me?”

“For Chuseok.”

            “I am actually from China.”

            Ae young felt like crawling into the corner of the room to rid herself of this embarrassing situation. “Really?” she asked awkwardly. PABO PABO PABO! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?

            Henry smiled. “But it’s okay. Since you gave them, I will eat it well.”

            Ae young smiled and felt her heart flutter. A small blush built up within her cheeks as Henry smiled sweetly back at her and then proceeded to exit the restaurant.

            “AE YOUNG –AH,” came a harsh cry from the kitchen.

            Ae young cringed. That voice can only belong to the manager.

            “Did you just offer one of our exquisite chocolates to a customer for free?” he roared through the room. Ae Young groaned. She was hoping he didn’t notice. “I hope you realize that this is coming out of your paycheck!”

 

            SJ rode their limo back to their mansions in complete silence. No one uttered a single word for a good thirty minutes when finally, Leeteuk had enough and decided to reprimand Eunhyuk.

            “What were you thinking?” he asked Eunhyuk who sat facing the window, “Yah, I am talking to you.”

            “I was thinking that the idiot needed some sense knocked into him.”

            “Why did you have to punch him for that? You guys never hit each other! But you did now just for some random girl?”

            “SHE IS NOT RANDOM!” Eunhyuk roared causing Leeteuk to cringe back in his seat. The other members shuddered at his sudden temper.

            “Eunhyuk ah, you do know that Mei Ri is Donghae’s fiancé?” Sungmin interrogated a bit suspicious of his friend’s behavior.

            Eunhyuk avoided the eyes of s and concentrated on the empty roads through the tinted windows of the limo.

            “Why are you suddenly so protective of her?” Shindong asked, “You’ve never been like this before except with– “

            Heechul whacked Shindong on his arm before letting him continue with his words. “Yah, I thought we decided to never bring that up again,” Heechul whispered to Shindong who immediately felt guilty for what he had just said.

            “It’s okay guys,” Eunhyuk replied, “I forgot about that ages ago. It’s just that Mei Ri is someone that Donghae and I knew back during our high school days.”     

            “Seriously?” SJ asked in unison

            Eunhyuk then calmly revealed the details of the infamous tale of his high school years about how he and Donghae did nothing but bully you every single day.

            “You guys were mean!” Sungmin accused, “How could you do that to her?”

            “We were stupid back then so we did dumb things. I felt so bad that I never had the chance to apologize to her properly but now that she came back to us, I feel like saying sorry isn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter