SQ CH 2: Misunderstanding

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates. Work had been killing me lately and I was just so overwhelmed with everything but I decided to take a break every once in awhile to write a few chapters!

Yes, its true!!! I am giving you all an update to Living as His Fiance sequel. YAYYYY!!! Its a fairly short update but I worked hard on it! Urgh, it ws difficult getting those creative juices flowing when you haven't been writing for a while. But nevertheless, you guys wanted an update so I just had to write something for you lovelies so here it is! I hope you enjoy it! :) 

You awoke to a small, steady beeping and a few whispers by your side. You felt a gentle hand interlaced with your own, sweetly you from time to time. Within a few seconds, you opened your eyes to find yourself in a small bright room with strong white lights nearly blinding your vision.

 

“Hey beautiful,” came a voice from beside you. You turned around to see Donghae's smiling face and almost instantly his lips gently pecked your forehead. “How are you feeling?”

 

“Umm . . . I'm ok I guess . . .” you mumbled and then that's when you realized the previous events which had occurred, “Where am I? What happened? Where's Eun Mi?”

 

Donghae chuckled while tucking a few strands of your loose hair behind your ear. “You've only just awoke and already so many questions.”

 

You pouted. Something seemed strange. He seemed to be in a decent mood even though you had just fainted.

 

“You completely out Mei Ri. So I took you to the hosptial and the doctors were checking up on you the entire morning.”

 

You tried to sit up and turned to face him. “The entire morning?” you asked completely shocked, “What time is it?”

 

“Around 3PM.”

 

“Eh???” you exclaimed, “Where's Eun Mi? Did she go to school?”

 

“Yah, you are the one with more serious case here and you are worried about whether she went to school?” Donghae asked with a chuckle and then ruffled your hair, “Aigoo, my cute wife worries too much.”

 

You raised your eyebrow. “Whats going on Oppa?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“What did the Doctors say? Can I leave?”

 

Donghae sighed. “Listen Mei Ri . . . you dont have to be too worried about it . . cause they say its just a rare case.”

 

“What . . . is something wrong with me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter