Mr. and Mrs. Lee

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YAYAYA NEW CHAPTER! ENJOY GUYS! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT!

 

 

Donghae walked through the office hallways as each employee stood up and greeted him. He kept his cool and proceeded to walk with a certain grace and charisma that captured the attention of the all the female workers in the building. They swooned at his god like presence and squealed with excitement. Walking past the CEO's secretary, he pushed open the tall marble doors and entered the office. Depressed about the long day ahead of him, he slouched upon the soft sofas and rested his legs on top of the Victorian coffee table. He couldn't take all these daily schedules where he had to scramble from place to place, attend evaluations, and complete a massive heap of paperwork. To make matters worse, he had to complete everything before his college classes started at 9:00 AM!!

Just as he was about to shut his eyes, he heard an alarming voice which sent a startling shockwave throughout the entire room. "Yah! You ungrateful brat!"

Oh great! He automatically knew whose voice it was. Before the tall granite door stood an elderly man wearing glasses that reached the tip of his nose and beside him stood his shy secretary. He usually gets a new one every few months just to prevent any of the companies secrets or business plans from leaking out to the general public.

"Ahhh Appa!" Donghae whined, "WAE? I was just about to take a nap."

"Let's see if you can take a nap after I am through with you!" This time he screamed so loud that the workers outside grew curious about the commotion.

"Appa, Didn't we just have a talk about your blood pressure issue? Let's face it, you are not getting any younger."

 "AISH!! This kid!" he exclaimed and sprang across the room towards his son. Donghae immediately sprang up from the couch and leaped across the coffee table. From the corner of his eye, he saw his father racing towards him with a large cane in his hands. By instinct, Donghae's jaw dropped as he peeked from behind the sofa.

"APPA! I know you are you mid life crisis right now, but you have to remain rational!"

"RATIONAL?" he shouted once again with his face continuing to deepen into a shade of crimson, "How is firing the Head Chef from my top restaurant any bit rational?"

 At this point, Mr. Lee's secretary, Jin, scrambled from side to side trying to figure out how he should deal with this unfortunate predicament. He then decided to prevent anyone from entering by guarding the front door.

"What is going on in there?" one of the workers asked curiously as Jin stepped outside.

"Nothing!" he frantically exclaimed while blocking the entrance by spreading out his arms across the doors, "Mr. Lee -er is just in an important meeting."

Despite Donghae's countless efforts to appease the situation, Mr. Lee still lunged towards him while hysterically hacking the cane back and forth. He finally was close enough to Donghae that he whacked his son on his .

"WAHH!" Donghae yelped while rubbing his bum, "Appa! Have you gone completely insane?"

"Of course I have. After giving birth to you, my life has completely gone crazy!"

Donghae ducked his head from receiving another blow from his father and shot back, "Now technically that isn't true cause umma was the one who gave birth to me."

"You idiotic brat! Don't try to be smart with me!"

Mr. Lee jumped towards him once again and trapped him at the office table. Now he had him cornered since his son couldn't really escape from either ends of the table. Whichever way he tried to move, his father mirrored his exact behavior and prevented him from escaping.

"Who do you think you think you are speaking to the older employees that way?"

 "Appa, you are lucky I fired him! If not, the entire restaurant would have been closed down!"

"It was running well!"

"Well you have some pretty pathetic customers!" Donghae exclaimed. Due to his quick reflexes, he yanked the cane from his father and ran back to the center of the room.

"AISH!" Mr. Lee exclaimed and pulled Donghae down onto the black sofa. The two of them continued to battle one another in an intense wrestling match in an attempt to obtain the cane. At one point, Mr. Lee managed to secure his son in a headlock when the main doors burst open.

"Yeabo!" came a high voice from the entrance. Donghae peeked out from his father's arms and noticed a tall, skinny lady carrying multiple shopping bags from several branded stores. Secretary Jin as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter