Epilogue – My Happily Ever After

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So much FLUFFF!!! MY LAST CHAPTER!!! ENJOY GUYS!!!

 

 Your eyes strained as soon as the warm rays from the sun entered through your bedroom window. The silver band on your finger glistened against the gleaming, bright light while sending a rainbow of colors dancing across the crème walls. Taking a deep breath, you lazily attempted to pull off the covers and sit upright to begin the day when a pair of arms slithered around your waist, holding you back.

“Don’t even think about it,” a voice huskily whispered in your ear. You smiled and leaned your head back against a sturdy chest while inhaling that intoxicating cologne which you loved so much.

“Oppa, it’s already 10 AM and they will be here soon,” you informed while slowly sliding your hands along his muscular arms. He gently rested his chin upon your head while holding you close.

“Let’s just stay like this. I barely get to see you during the week anyway.”

“If you really missed me, you could have just called me.”

“If only . . . with the amount of meetings I have in a day, I think I might pass out! I have no idea how my Dad managed to be the CEO. It’s strenuous!”

A small smile appeared upon your lips as you turned around to face him. After seeing that he was still in his work clothes, your expression immediately softened. It doesn’t take a genius to figure this out. “Oppa, were you working late again?”

“Hmm . . . had to train this new manager in the Sales Department since the Director was off today. It took a while for him to grasp everything, but he eventually got it.”

You pouted as he slowly fluttered his tired, bloodshot eyes open. It was clear that he was drained of all his energy since crashing in last night. He gently ran his fingers through your soft hair until his gaze lowered to your soft, plump, pink lips. His expression swiftly brightened up.

“You know something?” he asked smirking.

“What?” you inquired curiously.

“Your lips look kind of lonely,” he stated as his eyes glistened with mischief, “Would they like to meet mine?”

You cringed at his words and buried your face into his chest. “Ewww oppa! That was so cheesy!”

“Whatever,” he replied lazily and gently lifted your chin with his index finger so your eyes met his, “I still want that kiss.”

You rolled your eyes and playfully stuck out your tongue in response. “Aish! My wife is so mean!” he whined nuzzling his head into your neck causing you to giggle. You knew this man way to well. For him, there was never such a thing called a kiss. That one kiss will then grow into another, then another, and another and pretty soon, he would become so clingy that he wouldn’t even let you leave the bed!

You pinched his cheeks teasingly and gazed at him lovingly, “You changed a lot.”

Donghae raised his eyebrows. “Have I?”

You nodded. “Do you remember the time when you fired the head chef when you weren’t satisfied with his cooking?”

Donghae chuckled. “Yeah.”

“And how about those times when you would bully me?”

“Jagi, I only did that because I loved you.” You raised your eyebrows in disbelief but smiled at his cute response.

“You know what I remember?” Donghae asked, tenderly tracing his fingers across your soft cheeks.

“What?”

He smirked. “Our honeymoon.”

“You mean our long, walks on the beach?”

“Actually, I was thinking about our long . . . passionate . . . nights.”

Almost instantly, your hands flew up to cover his mouth before he could delineate any further. Your cheeks immediately grew crimson like a ripened apple in the spring season. The last thing you wanted to hear right now was for him to go into detail about your intimacy.

“Wae?” he muttered behind your hands, “You should be thankful! If it weren’t for that, then we wouldn’t have – “

“Ummaaa!” came a high-pitched voice from the hallway. You instantly sat upright and saw your 3-year-old daughter peek innocently from behind the tall door.

“Aigoo! Eun Mi –ah!” you exclaimed pulling the covers off of you and scrambling out of bed, “Are you ok?”

Your daughter pouted and raced into your arms while simultaneously clutching her large teddy bear. She pulled back gently and whispered, “I had a scary dream.”

“Aww gwiyeoni (sweetie), not again,” you replied back with concern in your eyes. Eun Mi sleepily buried her face into the croon of your neck while you rocked her in your arms and lifted her off the ground. Your white nightgown swayed gently against the soft breeze as you walked back towards the bed. Donghae smiled as you sauntered around the room trying to soothe your daughter with your soft humming. It was small scenes like this that made his heart flutter.

“Aigoo, is my baby girl upset?” Donghae asked with a playful smile present on his lips. Your daughter peeked from your shoulder and smiled as soon as she heard her father’s voice. She gently nodded in response. “Come here.” You transferred your daughter into your husband’s arms who playfully tossed her into the air causing her to squeal with joy. Her laughter echoed throughout the bedroom walls. Donghae then leaned back against the pillows while placing a giggling Eun Mi on his chest. You took a seat at the end of the mattress while admiring those two. “Now give appa a kiss.”

“Wae?” Eun Mi asked slowly.

“Cause I need it.”

Eun Mi pushed herself up with those petite, chubby hands and gave her father a quick “bopo” on the lips. Donghae then turned to you with a proud look on his face while claiming, “At least someone loves me.”

You shook your head in amusement. “Alright you two,” you stated, “let’s go get ready.”

“5 more minutes Ummaaa,” your daughter whined with that irresistible little pout present on her lips which always made your insides melt. You sighed and then continued rambling about how her uncles would be arriving soon and that you had to prepare lunch for the entire group. What you didn’t notice was how your husband and daughter were slyly gazing back and forth between you and each other. Possibly plotting some mischief as always? At one point, Donghae subtly gestured towards you and then winked at Eun Mi. Uh-oh.

Before you could process what was going on, the two of them instantly pounced on top of you, causing you to squeal in surprise. Eun Mi clung onto your neck with her soft, chubby arms while Donghae began tickling you uncontrollably.

“Oh my God! Stoppp!!!” you exclaimed while exploding with laughter. They simply disregarded your pleas and enjoyed watching you squirm. After a good solid five minutes, you finally couldn’t take it anymore when you threw up your hands, begging them to stop.

“ALRIGHT, I SURRENDER!” you exclaimed while breathing heavily and trying to catch your breath.

“YAYYY! Appa, we won!” Eun Mi exclaimed jumping into Donghae’s arms.

It’s been about four years since you and Donghae got married. After the wedding, the two of you decided to move out into a suburban area and bought a small, cozy country house. After all those hectic times in the city, you knew this would be best for Donghae. At least his heart could be at ease. It was just what the two of you needed to start a family.

You laid back on the bed and gazed at the ceiling and smiled. What will you ever do without these two lovable dorks? You felt a slight depression upon the mattress as Donghae placed Eun Mi between you and him. Your daughter giggled while cuddling between you two and quickly dozed off. Donghae gently reached over and tugged on your waist, slowly pulling you toward him. You sighed and gazed affectionately at your sweet family. Another couple minutes wouldn’t hurt now would it? After all, it was moments like this which made your life so beautiful . . . so precious . . . and so perfect.

Within the next hour, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter