True Feelings

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I am going to be completely honest. I was not satisfied with the previous ending at all. I felt it was a bit immature and I know I can write better than that. I felt like I disappointed you guys. So I will work harder in the futue. I guess this is what happens when you write at 2 in the morning like a pabo! HAHAHA but I dont mind writing that late because I really enjoy writing for you guys and reading your comments. You guys are all worth it!!! Luv you all!!! <3

 

 

“What is it?” Donghae asked a bit concerned with your frightened expression. You couldn’t answer him though. All your thoughts trailed back to the threat you received a few seconds ago. Someone wanted revenge against you so badly that they were willing to take out their feelings on something so innocent? What kind of person would do such a thing? It was sickening! Sure. Some people can call you a bit naïve but you loved Bada. She shared the same solitude as you did after being deserted by her owners similar to what you experienced after entering the Lee household.

Without having to think twice, you raced back to the lecture hall to see the bag you had dropped before Donghae dragged you away. Your spirit quickly rose when you saw a small ball of white fluff peeking out behind your tote bag.

“Aigoo Bada!” you exclaimed running over to pick her up, “You’re okay!”

“You have got to be kidding me!” Donghae cried out from behind you, “You brought that thing here?”

“It’s not a thing! It’s a living creature like you and me!” you pouted while running your fingers through Bada’s soft fur, “Give her some respect!”

“Whatever,” he replied, “So what was all that commotion about?”

Your expression quickly grew solemn. “Someone said they were going to hurt her if I didn’t-“

“Didn’t what?”

“If I didn’t stay away from you.”

“Someone in the school is bullying you?”

“What makes you think it was someone in school?”

“Who else do you think wanted to do this? My stepmom? She is back home in a meeting. So who do you think it could be?”

Only one person came to mind. It was Gayoon and her gang who threatened you a few days ago if you wouldn’t leave Donghae alone. But just because she reprimanded you doesn’t mean that she would be so radical to the point where she would kill something precious of yours. She didn’t seem to be that type of person.

“Well who?” Donghae asked once more.

You shrugged. “I am not sure. The voice was distorted.”

Donghae sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in confusion.

Who would want to harm someone as innocent as you? Well, isn’t this ironic. Of all people who could say this, it had to be me!

“This seems odd. Are you sure you can’t think of anyone?” Donghae asked.

You anxiously tried to avoid his gaze. All you could feel was remorse after lying to him but you couldn’t help it. It was your first cardinal rule: If you didn’t have anything nice to say about someone, then don’t say it at all. 

You shook your head in response to his question. Donghae sighed and walked over to you. While intently gazing upon your soft facial features, he gently placed a strand of hair behind your ear and your cheeks.

“Don’t worry,” he replied, “I will find whoever did this to you.”

Did he seriously say that … and to me? This must be a dream.

His eyes glistened against the sunlight gleaming through the windows and you couldn’t find any escape from melting into them. They offered such an alluring yet, soothing vibe which only made you wish that you could continue drowning into them.

Bark. Bark.

            The two of you snapped to reality from your sudden trance and noticed that Bada wasn’t particularly happy that she was not the center of attention anymore. Donghae immediately squirmed away from you after eyeing the dog and backed up to a corner. This was all too amusing to you.

            “Can you seriously protect me from that stalker?” you teased, “Who is going to protect you from the big, scary, dog?” You held up Bada directly towards his face and watched him cringe back in fear. You giggled. This never gets old!

            “At least I don’t believe in the grave robber,” he fought back while walking towards the hall.

            You scoffed, placed Bada in your bag and followed him into the classroom.

Just when you thought the lecture couldn’t get any more boring, your professor decided to cease the power point presentation and continue rambling on about project management while using the chalkboard. Great! No more bright colored pictures. That was the only reason you managed to stay awake in this class. It wasn’t that you were a slacker, it was just too hard to teach this topic in a way that would appeal to students.

            Bark. Bark.

            A sudden shiver shot up through your spine and your head began to grow warm from the stress.

“What was that?” your professor asked turning around to face the students. You were one of the few who sat in the front so he mostly scrutinized your row.

“Its just . . . um my stomach growling,” you lied trying hard to ignore the giggles dissipate through the classroom.

“Can you please control your gurgling intestines? I am trying to teach a class here!”

You nodded and hid your blushing face behind your folder and gently nudged your bag to only earn a small yelp from Bada.

Within 30 minutes, your class ended and you rushed out of the room only to run into Donghae’s back at the door. Confused, you rubbed your swelling head to earn an amused look from him.

“What are you doing?” you asked.

“Waiting for you,” he replied with a smirk on his face.

“Why?”

“Have you forgotten we are partners for the project?” he asked pointing to the white sheet of paper posted outside the door, “We might as well get started early, so let’s just go research at your house.”

“MY HOUSE?” you exploded, surprising the other students including yourself, “Wae?”

You followed him out of the building and onto the streets leading to the parking lot.

“What?” he asked innocently, “I want to visit my mother-in-law.”

You scoffed as you entered the limo.

Mother-in-law? Aish! It was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter