Let's Go Camping!

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Whats this? Another chapter? Oh yes it is!

Omg!  I never written something like this before. Aigooo . . . . *hides face in embarassment*

Nevertheless, I worked hard on it. Hope you enjoy the HAE-RI moments hehehehe

 

 You neatly folded your freshly washed skirts and plain tees and placed them into the duffle bag beside you. Eunhyuk invited all the members of SJ and SJ-M along with you and Bao Yu to his family’s private camping site at Pyeongtaek, a place that the members usually visit annually to take a break from their regular hectic lives. You were going to stay up in the mountains for a week but you were unsure whether you would need a sweater or not. Hmm . . . would it be cold there? You had no idea since you have never been camping in your life!

You sighed and swung your legs over the side of the bed and continued packing when you suddenly felt a slight depression on the mattress. Looking over your shoulder, you were stunned to see Donghae casually lying on his side upon the soft blankets while resting his head on his hand. He fixated his razor like gaze on you all while having that playful smile on his face.

“What are you doing?” you asked, narrowing your eyes.

Donghae raised his eyebrows. “Is it a sin for your future husband to be on your bed?”

You immediately looked away and felt a warm tingling sensation building within your cheeks. Only this guy could get you to blush insanely like that.

“Are you done packing yet?”

“Ani, not yet. Do you think I need a sweater?”

“Wae?” Donghae asked with a smile, “You have me to keep you warm!”

You rolled your eyes. “Honestly, you have been spending too much time with Eunhyuk oppa!” You finally decided to pack the sweater with your other clothes. It’s always best to be prepared. You zipped up your bag and sighed with content. “All done!”

“Finally!” Donghae exclaimed and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you backward onto the bed. You squealed while trying to break free within his arms but he was way too strong. He nuzzled his face into your neck causing you to giggle.

“Oppa, that tickles!”

He heard him chuckle and pull you even closer into his chest allowing you to feel the contours of his finely toned abs on your back.

“Hmm . . . you smell so good!” he whispered into your hair causing you to grow beet red. You desperately tried to hide your face with one of the pillows when you felt Donghae move behind you.

“Aigoo, is someone shy?” Donghae asked placing a small kiss on your neck. Hearing no reply, he began placing sweet kisses along your jaw. He then tugged on the end of your shirt and continued to shower your shoulder with cute butterfly kisses.

“Hajima,” you squealed while squirming in his arms. Donghae laughed and turned you around so that you were facing him. Still refusing to look him in the eye, you buried your head into his chest while softly tugging on the collar of his shirt. He ran his fingers through your long hair and kissed your forehead.

“Komawo,” you stated.

“Wae?”

“For inviting SJ-M too. I know you guys probably had a difficult time doing that.”

“It’s ok. After hanging out with them that day when you invited them over, some of the guys actually got along. And besides, I found out that Henry kid isn’t that bad after all.”

“Aigoo, “ you replied pulling back from him, “Is there a possible bromance in the air?”

“ANI!”

“Wae? I think it’s cute.”

“Not as cute as you!” Donghae softly brought his hands to your cheeks and cupped your face. He pulled you in for a passionate kiss while molding your body closer to his own. You were surprised to find out what wonders that one kiss did to you. Within seconds, it made your senses skyrocket to the utmost delight and pleasure. You also felt as if your heart was ready to jump out of your chest with its constant pounding and throbbing. In spite of all these crazy sensations, you couldn’t help but enjoy every second of this lustful moment. It was invigorating. It was exciting. And boy, was it so electrifying it lifted you to the high reaches of heaven.

His silky lips moved so gracefully against your own that you didn’t even feel like splitting apart from him. His hands slipped behind your neck, titling your head to deepen the kiss. As soon as his tongue softly brushed your lower lips, you parted them for him to claim as his. Despite all this intensity, he still handled you with such care and gentleness as if you were the most fragile thing on Earth.

Once he realized you were responding to him, he smiled into the kiss while his thumb began tracing small circles on your hips. With his every touch, you felt sparks of fire burning beneath your skin. He then rolled you over so he was on top of you. He then momentarily split away from you to catch his breath. But he didn’t stop there. He began to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter