Meeting SJ

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! I am also working on Chapter 5 so I will upload that soon as well. ENJOY! :)

 

 

 

You couldn't breathe. At that moment, it seemed as if time had stopped and all you could see was Donghae walking through the boisterous crowd. What seemed strange was that everyone in SJ-M seemed to be extremely annoyed with the new group's presence. Perhaps they knew about the infamous Donghae and Eunhyuk's duo and how they tortured every average student in high school. But SJ-M never went to your high school so what could they possibly be annoyed about? It was mind boggling! SJ then walked closer to our bench and stopped right in front of us. You gulped.

Donghae is right in front of me! What is he going to say? What should you say? Would he embarrass you in front of the entire college now?

Tons and tons of questions filled your head at this moment. You didn’t want to provoke him, so you avoided his gaze completely.

"Just when I thought our college was actually classy, they go ahead and accept all of you," the chubbiest member accused while eating a bowl ramyun.

 Isn't it a bit too early for ramyun though?

"Hey listen up fatty! We came in through our own efforts and not because our fathers bought their way in!" Kibum fired back in his own cool and suave way. You stared at this on going feud in utter shock but also managed to catch a glimpse of Donghae. His eyes caught yours for a second but then he looked back to s.

Is he for real? He doesn't even have a clue  who I am! Did I really change that much?

You then gazed at Eunhyuk who apparently had been staring at you the whole time. He brought his lips together and mouthed a kiss to you. Your eyes grew wide and almost immediately, you looked away.

OMG! They definitely have no idea who I am!

"You call us cheaters?" a brawny member stated, "You even stole our name!"

"Yah yah yah! It's an M, damn it! An M!! SJ-M! Get it into your brainless head!" Ryeowook yelled back.

"Aish! Yah Kim Ryeowook!" Hangeng called out while pulling him back, "Why do you even provoke him?"

"PRIDE gege! PRIDE!"

You noticed another member of SJ standing off to the side simply admiring the fight as it was taking place. He seemed to look a bit 4D. What caught your eye, however, was the small turtle necklace hanging on his neck.

"Look if you are gonna be a smart , you should actually be smart. Otherwise, your just an !" a loud mouthed SJ member spoke.

Donghae smirked upon hearing that comment and nudged Eunhyuk to the building door, gesturing him to lead his hyungs to class. You looked off to the side and noticed another member of SJ was surrounded by a group of girls and one by one he gave each of them shoulder massages. You made a face and your attention then shifted on the ongoing fight. Henry then walked by your side and gently grasped your hand and pulled you back from the commotion. Zhou Mi prepared to lunge towards the other group when Siwon pulled him back.

 "Now come on guys! Violence is never the answer in any case," he stated calmly, trying to ease the tension between the two groups.

 "Hey Shisus!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, "We are not members of your after school bible club so don't waste your time with that!" 

            "Now would you just stop?" Henry suddenly spoke up, slightly annoyed with the ongoing feud.

"Why don't you make us, maknae?" the loud mouthed member yelled out while pushing him back towards the other SJ-M members, “You should know better to be quiet when the adults are talking.”

 Henry was about to fight back but you firmly held onto the ends of his sleeve urging him to come back. You looked at him with pleading eyes and shook your head. You never liked violence and like Siwon had said, you firmly stood by your belief that violence never solved anything. At this point, you saw that Donghae had stole a glance at you. You tried your hardest to look away but you couldn't. He always seem to have some electricity in his eyes which lure almost anyone towards them. You then realized you were still holding onto Henry's arm. Embarrassed, you lightly let go of it and crouched backwards with your head bent towards the ground.

"Enough of this!" came a voice, "I think you kids had your fun today!" Clearly, he was the eldest member of SJ. You thought that one of the girls from the crowd had called him, "Leeteuk oppa."

Siwon breathed a sigh of relief when Zhou Mi shouted back, "Yeah you all better run!"

"Yah Lee Donghae!" Kyuhyun yelled out, "Don't think you are the greatest just because you recently received the five star rating! It won't last long!"

Five star? What is he even talking about?

Donghae simply scoffed at him and looked at you one more time before leaving with his group members. Eunhyuk slyly winked at you and then placed his arms around Donghae's shoulder before leaving the premises.

"Aish! They really get on my nerves! I hate them!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. Bao Yu attempted to calm him down by slightly rubbing his shoulders and then giving him a back hug.

"Why are you guys so mad at them?" you asked suddenly completely curious of their relationship. Everyone exchanged looks until Bao Yu sat next to you and began to explain the fiasco which had just taken place.

"Mei-Ri ah, the reason behind the feud is because SJ and SJ-M are the head of rival cuisine companies. There were some small fights breaking out because one company thought that the other stole their recipes or marketing technique which resulted in a huge decrease in sales and profit. Even though they both specialize in Korean cuisine, SJ-M's company had found a way to expand their markets to China and they are doing extremely well there."

"I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to steal that technique as well!" Zhou Mi exclaimed. Hangeng ordered him to stop and allowed Bao Yu to continue with her story.

"The CEO of  SJ's company is Lee Donghae's father while the other members are sons of the managers working there or actual shareholders. Similarly we have the same case with SJ-M where the CEO is actually Siwon's father."

"What was the five star rating that Kyuhyun was talking about?" you asked. Kyuhyun sighed deeply while looking a bit irritated. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter