Hiking

Living As His Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Could it be another chapter? Oh yes it can! Enjoy lovelies!

 

“Hangeng ge! Shindong stole all my meat!” Ryeowook whined while clinging onto his leader’s t-shirt. Hangeng glared at his dongseang and sighed. Oh when will this boy ever grow up?

“What do you want me to do? I’m hungry!” Shindong exclaimed while shoving a large piece of grilled chicken into his mouth.

“You’re always hungry! Go on a diet, fattie!”

Shindong dropped his mouth wide open while the rest of SJ gasped. “Did he just say the ‘D’ word?” Kangin asked seriously.  

“AH CRAP!” Eunhyuk muttered.

“Ryeowook is in for it now,” Leetuek stated rubbing his forehead.

Shindong took a deep breath. “So,” he stated softly while placing his chopsticks on the table, “you want me to go on a diet? I guess you are just like everyone else out there. Judging people by the way they look!”

“Dude just calm down!” Ki bum stated.

“I will not calm down. I have to accept the truth,” Shindong claimed dramatically, “I AM UGLY!”

The SJ members rolled their eyes. This was always the case with Shindong whenever the topic of diets entered the conversation. He would always break into some long, rambling, dramatic speech of how sharp comments of society would negatively influence others. He did have a good point, but he tends to go a tiny bit overboard.

“Come on Shindongie,” Sungmin consoled placing an arm around his friend’s shoulder, “I’m sure he didn’t mean it.”

“AIGOO LET ME DIE ALREADY,” Shindong wailed at the top of his lungs. Sungmin placed his hands over his ears to prevent any further damage to his eardrum.

“How long do you think this will last?” Henry asked curiously.

“I give it a good 30 minutes,” Heechul replied confidently.

“It’s not my fault I was born with the metabolism of a cow! I’m not lucky like . . . Eunhyuk!”

“Yah, what do I have to do with this?” Eunhyuk exclaimed as soon as his name was drawn into the conversation.

“EVERYTHING!” Shindong yelled, “You can eat everything and not gain a single pound!” Shindong then began feeding Eunhyuk random pieces of meat and vegetables on the hot grill. “AHHH!!! GOD HATES ME! ITS NOT FAIR – “

“STOP!” came a voice.

Everyone turned around to face Yunjin who swatted the chopsticks from Shindong’s grasp. “He’s allergic to shellfish!”

Shindong’s eyes widened when he saw the piece of crabmeat which was now lying casually upon the grass. Eunhyuk locked his gaze with Yunjin who hesitantly stared back at him.

She remembers this too?

“Even these chopsticks hate me!” he wailed, “They almost made me kill you!”

“SNAP OUT OF IT!” Yesung roared and smacked him in the face.

Shindong sniffled and widened his eyes from the sudden shock. He instantly found himself brought back to reality. “You’re right. I need to keep it together.”

Ryeowook silently waddled over to Shindong and offered him his bowl. “I didn’t mean to call you that. You can have the rest of my meat.” He cautiously grabbed a piece of grilled meat with his chopsticks and offered to Shindong who happily shoved it into his mouth.

The other members shook their heads and continued eating their dinner. At that moment, you and Donghae arrived from the cabins and scrutinized the scene before you.

“Did we miss something?” Donghae asked raising his eyebrows.

“You don’t want to know,” Heechul stated taking a sip of his wine.

Both you and Donghae took a seat at the ends of the table. Jessica soon appeared with extra plates and utensils and sat opposite of you two. She glared into your eyes whenever she got the chance. It completely creeped you out. She was like one of those eerie dolls from those scary movies which would do nothing but stare but at the end would lash out and kill you! Those glares from Sica intensified when Donghae would affectionately stare into your eyes or even casually feed you.

“Alight guys!” Kyuhyun announced, “I have an announcement to make!”

Everyone turned around and saw Kyuhyun standing at the end of the table. He pulled Bao Yu from her seat and she shyly walked over to stand next to him.

“We wanted to tell you all first,” he said softly.

“We?” Henry asked.

“Tell us what?” Hangeng asked curiously.                      

“Bao Yu and I are getting married!”

Almost everybody’s jaws dropped. You stared at Bao Yu as her cheeks began to grow crimson. A large pandemonium broke out as the boys ran over to Kyuhyun congratulating him. You pulled Bao Yu to the side amidst the chaos. “Chinja?” you asked her, “Ah wae! You didn’t even tell me when and how he proposed to you!”

“We wanted to keep everything a secret and tell you all together,” she giggled.

“Aigoo, I never thought I see the day when you would be shy!” you exclaimed hugging your best friend.

“And I know you won’t be so far behind,” she stated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter